Fred

I

Indofred

Hi.
I'm Fred, a British chap but I live in Indonesia.

I keep hearing so much about how US politics work but I only have the poster's opinions to go on.
That in mind, I thought I'd see what I can find out from opinions on a US based forum or several.

I may ask awkward questions.

Hi.

I keep hearing so much about how US politics work but I only have the poster's opinions to go on.
That in mind, I thought I'd see what I can find out from opinions on a US based forum or several.

You're still gonna have posters opinions and a few interpretations so you'll still have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Stick around long enough and you should be able to figure out who's being straight with you and who's giving their "spin".
Good luck and welcome!

Hi.

You're still gonna have posters opinions and a few interpretations so you'll still have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Stick around long enough and you should be able to figure out who's being straight with you and who's giving their "spin".
Good luck and welcome!

I'll try to be straight when posting so I'll state a few facts about myself in order to stop any accusation of hiding anything.

First - I'm a Muslim
After that.

I'm of the firm opinion that extremism (of any kind) is dangerous rubbish that causes nothing but death, destruction and misery.

I'm from a place called Barnsley in South Yorkshire, England. We aren't known for diplomatic skills even if I did go to school with British foreign secretary, William Hague.

I don't actually hate anyone but I'm seriously anti the government of Israel.
That's THE GOVERNMENT, not the people.
I've only met a few Israelis but I've liked all but one and shared meals with several.
I'm unsure I should mention the two pretty Israeli lasses I wanted to have sex with.

I have a really crappy humour and I get really sarcastic with fools.

I usually use a bouncing sheep avatar but the forum won't allow animated gifs so I've opted for an suicide bomber finding out his virgins aren't quite what he expected.

That should give you a clue as to my opinion of people who think they know better than Allah (or God if you like that name better - same thing).

My goal in life?
Stop hate and encourage understanding where possible.
Smile a lot and try to make people happier than they were before they met me.

When I'm allowed, I may post a few pictures of where I live.

Hi.

Hello Fred.

We have another poster here, with whom you may find many things in common. His username is Sunni Man. He is a Muslim and his politics are conservative.

Hello Fred.

We have another poster here, with whom you may find many things in common. His username is Sunni Man. He is a Muslim and his politics are conservative.

Hi and thanks.
Nice avatar. Seriously haram but nice all the same.
Do you realise that's one of my ex girlfriends?

I wish. :D

Hi.

Good luck and welcome!

I'll try to be straight when posting so I'll state a few facts about myself in order to stop any accusation of hiding anything.

First - I'm a Muslim
After that.

I'm of the firm opinion that extremism (of any kind) is dangerous rubbish that causes nothing but death, destruction and misery.

I'm from a place called Barnsley in South Yorkshire, England. We aren't known for diplomatic skills even if I did go to school with British foreign secretary, William Hague.

I don't actually hate anyone but I'm seriously anti the government of Israel.
That's THE GOVERNMENT, not the people.
I've only met a few Israelis but I've liked all but one and shared meals with several.
I'm unsure I should mention the two pretty Israeli lasses I wanted to have sex with.

I have a really crappy humour and I get really sarcastic with fools.

I usually use a bouncing sheep avatar but the forum won't allow animated gifs so I've opted for an suicide bomber finding out his virgins aren't quite what he expected.

That should give you a clue as to my opinion of people who think they know better than Allah (or God if you like that name better - same thing).

My goal in life?
Stop hate and encourage understanding where possible.
Smile a lot and try to make people happier than they were before they met me.

When I'm allowed, I may post a few pictures of where I live.

I am curious, Fred, do you support Sharia Law and would you like to see it become the law of the land in America or the world?

Hello Fred.

Hi and thanks.
Nice avatar. Seriously haram but nice all the same.
Do you realise that's one of my ex girlfriends?

I wish. :D

Aqua is halal.

And I mean prime halal

Hi Fred.

Were you raised Muslim?
Just curious.

No.
I was raised a really bad Christian. I smashed 9 out of 10 commandments.
Adultery was the most fun.

I am curious, Fred, do you support Sharia Law and would you like to see it become the law of the land in America or the world?

Not really.
The majority that support the extreme version of Islamic law tend to be ruddy nut jobs.
I don't believe I want to stone anyone to death and one wife is plenty.
Imaging the nagging four would manage.

Hello Fred, good to see another newbie around here! :)

Cheers.

I should add.
I've stopped doing all the bad stuff since taking shahada (Muslim declaration of faith).
Stopped drinking booze - Bonus - no hangovers
Stopped the free sex (I mean easy, unregulated rather than no charge)
Never did drugs because I''''''''''''''''''''''''''''m not stupid
May have to buy a new keyboard because this one seems to have a fault.

An English muslim living in Indo, sporting a Family Guy version of a suicide bombers 27 virgins.

that's the awesome

:welcome: Fred

I have no problem with Muslim jokes (as long as they're funny)

bin.jpg

Or Muslims that tell jokes.
This guy was the 'preacher' at a local wedding.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK2kEJjLDsk&list=UU1YW-nn1tGEGeoLI--Z5ZAw&index=8&feature=plcp]funny muslim cleric - YouTube[/ame]

I tell jokes as well but I'm not that great at it.
(Sorry about the Yorkshire accent)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GjtMsEnTbg&list=UU1YW-nn1tGEGeoLI--Z5ZAw&index=8&feature=plcp]Movie_0001.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Hi.

Congratz on not being in The Queens Land.
You can't use U.S. politics and works in the same sentence.
It's much like the use of military and intelligence.

If you want to see how U.S. politics don't work ?,try Drudge every morning.

Nothing wrong with a good oxymoron.
What did you think of my paratrooper joke?

The impressed may steal it to use at parties. :)

Last year, I had to open the Eid celebration as the keynote speaker; my theme was religious tolerance.

Pound to a pinch of shit I'll have to do it again.
Theme has to be Islam, probably connected to Eid and can't be even slightly naughty or controversial.

Serious (fuck me, I'm old) suggestions?

Hang on - Putting a smile on a stranger's face.
Opinion?

Forum List

Back