Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

Will vets and gays picket the bastard's funeral?

That'd be a laugh.

itd be funnier if they just showed up to make sure the bastid was good and truly dead.:eusa_pray:

Works for me... as long as vets turn up in uniform and gays turn up dressed in a ballet tutu.
Something colourful will do nicely.

That'll give the daft fucker a good send off and, bonus, some of his idiot mates might well have a heart attack and join him in the hole.

By the way, on an entirely separate point, do you know any gay necrophiliacs? :D
ew. no. well if do they aint dumb enough to say it out loud. :lol:

Statement by his son;

Fred Phelps is now the past. The present and the future are for the living. Unfortunately, Fred’s ideas have not died with him, but live on, not just among the members of Westboro Baptist Church, but among the many communities and small minds that refuse to recognize the equality and humanity of our brothers and sisters on this small planet we share. I will mourn his passing, not for the man he was, but for the man he could have been. I deeply mourn the grief and pain felt by my family members denied their right to visit him in his final days. They deserved the right to finally have closure to decades of rejection, and that was stolen from them.

Even more, I mourn the ongoing injustices against the LGBT community, the unfortunate target of his 23 year campaign of hate. His life impacted many outside the walls of the WBC compound, uniting us across all spectrums of orientation and belief as we realized our strength lies in our commonalities, and not our differences. How many times have communities risen up together in a united wall against the harassment of my family? Differences have been set aside for that cause, tremendous and loving joint efforts mobilized within hours… and because of that, I ask this of everyone — let his death mean something. Let every mention of his name and of his church be a constant reminder of the tremendous good we are all capable of doing in our communities.

The lessons of my father were not unique to him, nor will this be the last we hear of his words, which are echoed from pulpits as close as other churches in Topeka, Kansas, where WBC headquarters remain, and as far away as Uganda. Let’s end the support of hateful and divisive teachings describing the LGBT community as “less than”, “sinful”, or “abnormal.” Embrace the LGBT community as our equals, our true brothers and sisters, by promoting equal rights for everyone, without exception. My father was a man of action, and I implore us all to embrace that small portion of his faulty legacy by doing the same.

wait. phelps' son said all that? well color me plumb astonished. :eek:

Here's the reality:

The so-called "Christians" who 'hate the sin, but love the sinner' are just watered down versions of Phelps.

And they better Goddamned know it.

Phelps was a fraud. His purpose was to give people like Haznonuts fodder to hate with. Phelps was a life long democrat who wanted to smear Christians by portraying them as hate filled lunatics.

Tina Fey did a skit to smear Sarah Palin - and EVERY LAST fucktarded leftist in this forum is convinced that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. In the same way, Phelps put on a hate filled skit that EVERY LAST fucktarded leftist is convinced describes 2.3 billion Christians.

not one bit of that is true. not ALL "leftists" believe either one of those statements.

And on phelps….

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He sought public office four times as a member of the Democratic Party. In the election for United States Senator for Kansas in 1992, he received 49,416 votes (30.8%), coming in second after Gloria O'Dell (who subsequently lost to later presidential candidate Bob Dole).

-------

Civil rights cases[edit]
Phelps earned a law degree from Washburn University in 1964, and founded the Phelps Chartered law firm.[16] The first notable cases were related to civil rights. "I systematically brought down the Jim Crow laws of this town," he claims.[7] Phelps' daughter was quoted as saying, "We took on the Jim Crow establishment, and Kansas did not take that sitting down. They used to shoot our car windows out, screaming we were ****** lovers," and that the Phelps law firm made up one-third of the state's federal docket of civil rights cases.[17]

Phelps took cases on behalf of African-American clients alleging racial discrimination by school systems, and a predominantly black American Legion post which had been raided by police, alleging racially based police abuse.[18] Phelps' law firm obtained settlements for some clients.[19] Phelps also sued President Ronald Reagan over Reagan's appointment of a U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, alleging this violated separation of church and state. The case was dismissed by the U.S. district court.[19][20] Phelps' law firm, staffed by himself and family members also represented non-white Kansans in discrimination actions against Kansas City Power and Light, Southwestern Bell, and the Topeka City Attorney, and represented two female professors alleging discrimination in Kansas universities.[17]

In the 1980s, Phelps received awards from the Greater Kansas City Chapter of Blacks in Government and the Bonner Springs branch of the NAACP, for his work on behalf of black clients.[19]

Just saw this thread. Is that faggot Phelps dead yet? I'd like to piss on his grave if it's near me.

Taking entirely too long to die. If he's confused on the how, have him ask for help. I'm sure lots of help will be offered. :)

at the end of his life, he was a right wing Christian nutter. You guys totally own him.

Nope…he was against gays sure….but that isn't a Christian belief in that he seemed to hate them…I don't know of any christians who actually hate gays…..and again….he was a democrat, civil rights activist…...

at the end of his life, he was a right wing Christian nutter. You guys totally own him.

Comrade JoeB Stalin, are you really as stupid as you portray yourself?

Do you think Colbert is a conservative? Do you think Tina Fey actually is Sarah Palin? Do you smear yourself with your own feces just to get the orderlies to pay attention to you?

Nope…he was against gays sure….but that isn't a Christian belief in that he seemed to hate them…I don't know of any christians who actually hate gays…..and again….he was a democrat, civil rights activist…...

Phelps didn't hate gays, he hates Christians. His entire fraud is intended to smear Christians and foster hatred against them. This is a far left whackjob who dedicated his life to slandering Christians through a mock "church" that existed for no reason other than foster hatred by portraying Christians in the way the left views them.

No actual Christians acted as the leftist bigotry believes them to be, so Phelps created a fraud to be the foundation of hate by leftists such as JoeB Stalin and other abysmally stupid vermin.

Son, Denial ain't a river in Egypt.

Of course, you far-right Christians hate gays when you are clinging to your guns and your bibles, because that's what the 1% has trained you to do.

wfnue.jpg

Phelps didn't hate gays, he hates Christians. His entire fraud is intended to smear Christians and foster hatred against them. This is a far left whackjob who dedicated his life to slandering Christians through a mock "church" that existed for no reason other than foster hatred by portraying Christians in the way the left views them.

No actual Christians acted as the leftist bigotry believes them to be, so Phelps created a fraud to be the foundation of hate by leftists such as JoeB Stalin and other abysmally stupid vermin.

It is funny to watch you guys run from homophobia now that it isn't cool anymore.

It is funny to watch you guys run from homophobia now that it isn't cool anymore.

It's frightening to see how stupid you government workers are. We wonder why the government is such a mess, we need only look at those like you hired to work in it. Yes, i know, you worked your 20 and retired at 45, as government workers tend to do.

Comrade Stalin, is Stephen Colbert a Republican?

Was Carol O'Connor (Archie Bunker) right wing?

It's frightening to see how stupid you government workers are. We wonder why the government is such a mess, we need only look at those like you hired to work in it. Yes, i know, you worked your 20 and retired at 45, as government workers tend to do.

Comrade Stalin, is Stephen Colbert a Republican?

Was Carol O'Connor (Archie Bunker) right wing?

So you are saying you aren't a retard, you just play one on the internet?

Forum List

Back