Frauds during elections - Russian people need your help

rus2012

Rookie
May 18, 2012
How to increase voting results from 23,67% to 74,54% in elections? That is a question Russian President answered making a huge frauds during Parliament and President elections in Russia. Thousands people goes to streets to protest, hundreds of trials were made. President said: “That was most fair elections in Russia”.

More than two months came after President elections. People still fights for their right to have fair votes.

There is a movie how elections were made in town near I live. How they have increased voting results from 23,67% to 74,54% .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtT9HVIObPo]Mendeleevo. Elections frauds and people who fights against them 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

That is a reason why so many people in Russia protest against such elections. It was in the town where many of my friends live. I went there and made myself those pictures in the end of movie.

After two months of President elections many people thought that the next massive protest demonstration allowed by government would fail. Even leaders of protest movement was not sure how many people came. Many people said that the protest movement dying and no one came. But what happened 6 May no one expected. No one expected including the leaders of protest movement that so many people still want to have fair elections, so many people still have not surrendered. And the Putin’s supporters were afraid. Next day there is an inauguration of Putin as President of Russia. And so many people went to protest against unfair his election. The decision was made to suppress that demonstration and meeting so there was no more evidence how many people protested. Despite it was official allowed demonstration Police blocked and afterwards began beating protesters. You can see here how policeman beat by his legs a protester who lie on the earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJx_0AFWYQQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=1910s

Here is how policeman arrest a young girl.
tyIw5jP0alC3EZ6WdHpapw_h800.jpg

This demonstration was allowed by government. But too many people came to protest just one day before Putin’s inauguration. Everyone was shocked. No one expected such violence by police. There was a peaceful 100 000 person’s demonstration several months ago without police violence. Now a white ribbon which became symbol of protest is a reason for which person can be arrested. The realm of state terror. A white ribbon on a dress became a crime and a reason for a person to be jailed.
In several days after suppression of allowed demonstration famous Russian writer Boris Akunin wrote in his blog that he was going to make walk with some writers on streets of Moscow and invited people to take part in it. He wrote: “We will take a walk pretending that we're peacefully discussing literature, but actually shaking with fright. The purpose of the experiment is to establish if Muscovites may freely walk the streets of their city or if they require some kind of special permission to do so.”
More than ten thousands persons after such police violence joined this walk. Ten thousands just because one record in a blog. Without placards and banners, without shouting slogans more than ten thousands silently came through streets of Moscow to make their silent protest against police violence, frauds during Parliament and President elections. Silently, only with white ribbons on dress, without banners because of the rule of state terror.
If you do not believe me you can read about this writer’s walk on blomberg.com Russian Protesters Break Out Their Walking Shoes - Bloomberg

536002_325588190845159_232639880139991_763020_1535879827_n.jpg

Next events were well described by blombereg.com
“Not to be deterred, protesters shifted to the model of Occupy Wall Street, setting up an impromptu camp in a small park around the statue of Abai Kunanbayev, the national poet of Kazakhstan. It was soon known by the Twitter hash-tag #occupyabai. Putin's administration and police, apparently exhausted and frustrated by all the walking, left the camp alone. It soon became a magnet for 1,000 to 1,500 mostly young people singing songs to the accompaniment of guitars, playing badminton and engaging in political discussions. Residents banned alcohol and policed themselves to prevent violent incidents. Garbage collection and food delivery was organized. Local homeless zoomed in on the area, drawn to the free sandwiches.”

This camp existed for a week until at early morning police stopped it existence and arrested several activists there. Protesters choose another place in Moscow and stayed there. Again 20 activists were arrested. But fight for right to have fair vote continues.

Can you help you us? You can ask question why people from thousands miles from Russia may want to help. I know for many people democratic election is bla-bla-bla but Russia is a powerful country with a veto in UN council. Remember Syria, who blocked any resolution that can harm Syrian President? It was Russia and China. Russian Dictator will always support dictators in others countries. First foreign Putin’s visit is in Belarus, to greet and support another dictator - Lukashenko. Having dictator in such big and powerful country like Russia for 6 year is very bad for entire world and it can return our world back to the cold war. You also get benefit in helping Russian people to overthrew their dictator like Serbian people did it with Miloshevich. What help there is need? Well, currently important thing is to explain all civilized world how great frauds were made during elections in Russia. So people understand why all these protests going on. I have created such movie, maybe with your help we can create better. Maybe you can help advertise movies about frauds in Russia over internet. Any help is welcome. Contact me by [email protected]. I have unique offer for you – to make a revolution in Russia.

Last edited:
And here's how the left often erroneously uses pictures to pretend wrong doing.

vietnam_execution.jpg

I put limited stock in a photo. However, Putin is corrupt. He has subverted democracy in Russia and it says something that Obama is giving him the nudge nudge wink wink.

Forum List

Back