Frankin Just Told People To Leave Small Children Alone To Work For The Party

Here's Al Franken's YouTube video from last night. Enjoy...

Thanks, now all the folks have to do is go to 6:40 on the video to hear exactly what he said. They can also see that his tone and cadence changed when he started talking about the work to be done.

Duh, he's a deadpan comedian. It's what they do. He was hilarious - to those of us with a sense of humor.

You act like everyone in the country is familiar with him, trust me they're not. I never heard of him till he started his mouthy commiecrat bid for senate.

And as usual, you were too prejudiced to get informed before opening your mouth and looking like a fool. Maybe this could be a lesson to you...

What lesson, the guy was serious. He wants everyone to drop everything including their kids for the next 102 days after tomorrow to get the hildabitch elected. Hell you posted the video. He said exactly that. Now lie and tell me he didn't say it.

He also said to leave your job. Drop everything and campaign for Hillary.

Thanks, now all the folks have to do is go to 6:40 on the video to hear exactly what he said. They can also see that his tone and cadence changed when he started talking about the work to be done.

Duh, he's a deadpan comedian. It's what they do. He was hilarious - to those of us with a sense of humor.

You act like everyone in the country is familiar with him, trust me they're not. I never heard of him till he started his mouthy commiecrat bid for senate.

And as usual, you were too prejudiced to get informed before opening your mouth and looking like a fool. Maybe this could be a lesson to you...

What lesson, the guy was serious. He wants everyone to drop everything including their kids for the next 102 days after tomorrow to get the hildabitch elected. Hell you posted the video. He said exactly that. Now lie and tell me he didn't say it.

He also said to leave your job. Drop everything and campaign for Hillary.

Funny, didn't I just say he said to drop everything, that would include jobs, right? Not only can't you hear evidently there's something wrong with you sight or reading ability also.

Yeah, play it off like he was kidding.

Yeah, play it off like Al Franken, of all people, does not tell jokes.

Did you hear it? Or even watch the video above?

Yes. And if you can't tell that it was a joke, then you're an even bigger idiot than rdean and franco combined.

Didn't sound like he was joking to me, if it was it damn sure wasn't funny. I bet there's a ton of regressives that took him seriously, they don't call them low information voters for nothing ya know.

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

Breaking News.......Breaking News

Donald Trump has just responded to Al Franken's speech with a warning to parents that leaving your child unattended could lead to their being abducted by Muslims or Mexicans

:link::link::link:
You just can't win on this thread can you?

So you can't provide the link? I can get the transcripts for what I said. I sent the laughing stock running from a thread when I proved Comey said something that the little laugher called a lie. You want me to provide the exact words of freaky AL? I'll be happy to take the time to do it when you provide proof of your claim.

Edit
Oops, I made a mistake, it wasn't the laughing boy I sent running in the other thread, it was you. I just can't tell you regressives apart.

Hey wrong winger, why didn't you correct me when I miltakenly named the coward in the other thread, are you ashamed it was you?

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

Donald Trump has just responded to Al Franken's speech with a warning to parents that leaving your child unattended could lead to their being abducted by Muslims or Mexicans

So you can't provide the link? I can get the transcripts for what I said. I sent the laughing stock running from a thread when I proved Comey said something that the little laugher called a lie. You want me to provide the exact words of freaky AL? I'll be happy to take the time to do it when you provide proof of your claim.

Edit
Oops, I made a mistake, it wasn't the laughing boy I sent running in the other thread, it was you. I just can't tell you regressives apart.
Tell us again about how you can't tell the difference between a joke and political commentary

Edit
Tell us again about how you can't tell the difference between a joke and political commentary

Projecting much, it's you ignorant people who depend on people like Stewart and Colbert for your political commentary.

Edit

Projecting much, it's you ignorant people who depend on people like Stewart and Colbert for your political commentary.
Were you always this clueless when it came to understanding satire and humor or did it come about once you became conservative?

Edit

They were both great sources for comedy, news, and perspectives. I really miss them.

BTW, Texass and dumbass rhyme.

He alstroemerias asked Putin to hack American emails.

You got an english translator for that first part, or explain how a south American plants fit in that sentence.

Alstroemeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A simple autocorrect error. She meant "also." Though I understand you not grasping this. Language comprehension clearly is not your strong suit.

Did you provide the link for me or the other guy, I already showed I knew what it meant. I just don't understand why you are once again defending incompetent people that didn't notice a 13 letter word in the place of a 4 letter word before they hit the post reply button. That's assuming you're correct of course.

Edit

Were you always this clueless when it came to understanding satire and humor or did it come about once you became conservative?

I've always been a conservative, hell I'm watching some of the best political satire I've ever seen on c-span right now, I mean you can't get more funny than a former CIA chief complaining about one nation interfering in the elections of another. LMAO

Edit

They were both great sources for comedy, news, and perspectives. I really miss them.

BTW, Texass and dumbass rhyme.

I'm sure you do, nothing like depending on people with less experience than the dump for your insights. Makes you soooooooo enlightened, right? Totally pathetic.

Forum List

Back