Frankin Just Told People To Leave Small Children Alone To Work For The Party

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

Breaking News.......Breaking News

Donald Trump has just responded to Al Franken's speech with a warning to parents that leaving your child unattended could lead to their being abducted by Muslims or Mexicans

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today. However, the retard from Texass left out all the delicious context. It was a fucking joke! A hilarious one!

That speech was a joke. He's an overgrown child desperate to be funny.

Right, he should try the Trump brand of sophisticated humor...

...do an imitation of a disabled person.

You marxists try to hold onto that bone when you're backing the woman who said "what difference does it make" about four dead Americans. And if that's not bad enough by itself; these were four Americans that she was supposed to be protecting.

Donald Trump has just responded to Al Franken's speech with a warning to parents that leaving your child unattended could lead to their being abducted by Muslims or Mexicans

:link::link::link:

Holocaust survivor Al Franken is simply not funny or entertaining, nor intelligent. He is funny looking though. :p Not scary like Bell's Pasley victim Rachel "Blinky" Maddow.

He's hilarious.

giphy.gif

Franken still has it

I can see why conservatives don't get it.
Note to conservatives...Franken didn't really graduate from Trump University

I will always remember this Texass OP for how NaziCon rumors and conspiracy theories get started. Sadly hilarious...

See you don't have to be on twitter to get something trending. LMAO Ain't technology great?

Holocaust survivor Al Franken is simply not funny or entertaining, nor intelligent. He is funny looking though. :p Not scary like Bell's Pasley victim Rachel "Blinky" Maddow.

He's hilarious.

giphy.gif

Franken still has it

I will always remember this Texass OP for how NaziCon rumors and conspiracy theories get started. Sadly hilarious...

See you don't have to be on twitter to get something trending. LMAO Ain't technology great?

No, there are many ways to spread lies and misinformation - but technology is great. I agree. Hopefully, you'll increase your morphine drip before you spread any more.

You just can't win on this thread can you?

He's hilarious.

giphy.gif

Franken still has it

No, there are many ways to spread lies and misinformation - but technology is great. I agree. Hopefully, you'll increase your morphine drip before you spread any more.

Exactly what misinformation or lies did I spread, I simply repeated what the man said. You fine regressives do that all the time. Is it ok for regressives and not conservatives? Come on little piggy, show your hypocrisy some more.

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today.

Yeah, play it off like he was kidding. He wasn't, his tone totally changed from the jokes.

OMG, are you really that fucked up in the head? That was typical Al Franken deadpan from SNL.[/QU

Al Franken wasn't funny on SNL and he is not funny now!

You just can't win on this thread can you?

So you can't provide the link? I can get the transcripts for what I said. I sent the laughing stock running from a thread when I proved Comey said something that the little laugher called a lie. You want me to provide the exact words of freaky AL? I'll be happy to take the time to do it when you provide proof of your claim.

Edit
Oops, I made a mistake, it wasn't the laughing boy I sent running in the other thread, it was you. I just can't tell you regressives apart.

Last edited:

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today. However, the retard from Texass left out all the delicious context. It was a fucking joke! A hilarious one!

You marxists try to hold onto that bone when you're backing the woman who said "what difference does it make" about four dead Americans. And if that's not bad enough by itself; these were four Americans that she was supposed to be protecting.
^ can't put down the entire comment, can you?

^ can't put down the entire comment, can you?

What the hell difference does anything make - when you're already dead.

Here's Al Franken's YouTube video from last night. Enjoy...

Thanks, now all the folks have to do is go to 6:40 on the video to hear exactly what he said. They can also see that his tone and cadence changed when he started talking about the work to be done.

Thanks, now all the folks have to do is go to 6:40 on the video to hear exactly what he said. They can also see that his tone and cadence changed when he started talking about the work to be done.

Duh, he's a deadpan comedian. It's what they do. He was hilarious - to those of us with a sense of humor.

Duh, he's a deadpan comedian. It's what they do. He was hilarious - to those of us with a sense of humor.

You act like everyone in the country is familiar with him, trust me they're not. I never heard of him till he started his mouthy commiecrat bid for senate.

You act like everyone in the country is familiar with him, trust me they're not. I never heard of him till he started his mouthy commiecrat bid for senate.

And as usual, you were too prejudiced to get informed before opening your mouth and looking like a fool. Maybe this could be a lesson to you...

And as usual, you were too prejudiced to get informed before opening your mouth and looking like a fool. Maybe this could be a lesson to you...

What lesson, the guy was serious. He wants everyone to drop everything including their kids for the next 102 days after tomorrow to get the hildabitch elected. Hell you posted the video. He said exactly that. Now lie and tell me he didn't say it.

Forum List

Back