Franken: 'So thrilled' at Minn. Senate race win

nother democwat weighs in,, fond of voter fraud when it benefits the democwat side! go democwats.. go..

Turns out no matter how hard you try, no one is buying your ACORN bullshit.

Just like they didn't care when the GOP stole Florida and Ohio.

Now you care? Fuck off loser. I hope you blow up lighting fireworks this weekend. Or at least your fingers so you can't type this bullshit.

And go enlist in the military coward. :lol:

Ha ha ! call me loser? I live in paradise. You live in Deeeeetroit City! home of Monica Conyers.......................:lol: oh it sucks to be a democwat!

We just got our 60's Senate seat. Just wait bitch.

And I live on Walled Lake. A lake is my back yard stupid. What paradise do you live in? Do you live in a subdivision? What's paradise about that?

I'd rather be rich in Michigan than broke wherever you live.

:razz::eusa_drool::eusa_eh:
Minnesota is the one I'm talking about donkeyface!

Then you are a liar or repeating lies. Which one?

There are a bunch of votes that were not counted in Minnesota, for various reasons. That should THRILL you Willow!! Voter suppression, not voter fraud! That usually benefits your party. :lol::cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

:eusa_hand:

:redface:

:clap2:

democwats love voter fraud when it benefits them.. go ACORN.

But wait. You lied about Acorn last november and now you are lying about ACORN in Minnesota. Why would you clap regarding lies that you told?

You are a liar.

So like Senator Franken once said, look in the mirror willow, and repeat after me, You're good enough, smart enough and gosh darn it, people like you willow.

Turns out no matter how hard you try, no one is buying your ACORN bullshit.

Just like they didn't care when the GOP stole Florida and Ohio.

Now you care? Fuck off loser. I hope you blow up lighting fireworks this weekend. Or at least your fingers so you can't type this bullshit.

And go enlist in the military coward. :lol:

Ha ha ! call me loser? I live in paradise. You live in Deeeeetroit City! home of Monica Conyers.......................:lol: oh it sucks to be a democwat!

And I live on Walled Lake. A lake is my back yard stupid. What paradise do you live in? Do you live in a subdivision? What's paradise about that?

what am I waiting for? oh yeah.. waiting to see you democwats to do the nation what you did to michigan and california.. hoooty hoo hoo. deeeetroit sucks.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, its a suspendable right. You have a right unless the entity (the government) that guarantees that right is in danger of being destroyed.

That's why it's written in such a way that rights are not given by the government, and therefore cannot be taken away by the government. It's sad seeing the total lack of education and understanding of American citizens. It's why we're in the position we're in right now.

Are you really this fucking retarded?

The Constitution specifically lays out that the government can suspend Habeas. Whatever implication you want to draw about where the rights derive from, thats your own issue, but the Constitution specifically says that habeas can be suspended, and when it can be suspended.

Tool. Don't talk about other peoples educations until you read the damn thing yourself.

And Bush created the exact scenerio where he could do it.

He told his biographer in the 90's that if he got a chance to be a wartime president, he would not blow the political capital that comes with that like his father did.

:razz::eusa_drool::eusa_eh:

Then you are a liar or repeating lies. Which one?

There are a bunch of votes that were not counted in Minnesota, for various reasons. That should THRILL you Willow!! Voter suppression, not voter fraud! That usually benefits your party. :lol::cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

:eusa_hand:

:redface:

:clap2:

But wait. You lied about Acorn last november and now you are lying about ACORN in Minnesota. Why would you clap regarding lies that you told?

You are a liar.

So like Senator Franken once said, look in the mirror willow, and repeat after me, You're good enough, smart enough and gosh darn it, people like you willow.

You only wish I was a liar.. go ACORN.

what am I waiting for? oh yeah.. waiting to see you democwats to do the nation what you did to michigan and california.. hoooty hoo hoo. deeeetroit sucks.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The GOP already did it. Look where the highest foreclosures are happening. It isn't Michigan. :clap2:

And you guys said Michigan was in a one state recession. You lied. Or, you were wrong. Pick one stupid.

Where do you live Willow? I want to look up your town and see if it is "paradise". :eusa_liar:

You are a liar.

Back up your claims with links.

And why did the Minnesota Supreme's UNANIMOUSLY give it to Franken? Not one conservative hack on that panel of 5?

Sorry Willow, but you are a liar. :eusa_liar:

The GOP already did it. Look where the highest foreclosures are happening. It isn't Michigan. :clap2:

And you guys said Michigan was in a one state recession. You lied. Or, you were wrong. Pick one stupid.

Where do you live Willow? I want to look up your town and see if it is "paradise". :eusa_liar:

go down to photos from Fla. take a gander. I won't give a scoundrel like you the name of my town.. asshole.

You are a liar.

And why did the Minnesota Supreme's UNANIMOUSLY give it to Franken? Not one conservative hack on that panel of 5?

you back up your claim with links to thier undisputable innocence.. liar.

the right of habeus corpus does not pertain to non-citizens. It should be a human right rather than simply a Constitutional Right.

Not a Right... A Suspendable Priviledge.

Has anyone here Read the Constitution?...

For Fuck's Sake, People!...

This is Basic Shit.

:)

peace...

It is called "The Right of Habeus Corpus" because it is a Constitutional Right. It is our right. Yes, the government can suspend it as they have with Japanese citizen during WWII and as they have threatened to do today. That does not mean it is not a right. It is the same as your "Miranda Rights". They are not priviliges. They are rights.

Unfortunately, our leaders are of the belief that your rights are subservient to their desire for power.

Immie

This stupid bitch wants me to prove ACORN didn't steal the election but won't/can't prove they did. :lol:

Willow, you're embarrassing yourself. Sort of like the last time you tried to wear a two piece. :eusa_shhh:

Women who don't work should be seen and not heard.

the right of habeus corpus does not pertain to non-citizens. It should be a human right rather than simply a Constitutional Right.

This is Basic Shit.

peace...

It is called "The Right of Habeus Corpus" because it is a Constitutional Right. It is our right. Yes, the government can suspend it as they have with Japanese citizen during WWII and as they have threatened to do today. That does not mean it is not a right. It is the same as your "Miranda Rights". They are not priviliges. They are rights.

Unfortunately, our leaders are of the belief that your rights are subservient to their desire for power.

Immie

You have more patience than I, Immie, they're not interested in facts, they're only interested in giving the government more control over their lives. Why, is the question of the hour.

This is Basic Shit.

peace...

Immie

You have more patience than I, Immie, they're not interested in facts, they're only interested in giving the government more control over their lives. Why, is the question of the hour.

I agree with you and Immie.

This stupid bitch wants me to prove ACORN didn't steal the election but won't/can't prove they did. :lol:

Willow, you're embarrassing yourself. Sort of like the last time you tried to wear a two piece. :eusa_shhh:

Women who don't work should be seen and not heard.

I don't give a shit what you can or cannot prove boboinpinktights! :lol:

You self decalaring consitutional scholars who claim that Lincoln illegally suspended writ of Habeas Corpus don't know the constituion as well as you pretend to"
US consitution
Article 1 Section 9

The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

You self decalaring consitutional scholars who claim that Lincoln illegally suspended writ of Habeas Corpus don't know the constituion as well as you pretend to"
US consitution
Article 1 Section 9

The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

For now, I will stand corrected as to privilige/right discussion... for now.

However, I never declared myself a "constitutional scholar".

Also, I have read that you have the "right to petition" for a Writ of Habeus Corpus. Maybe that is the difference. Regardless, the Writ of Habeus Corpus is a protection for us from an out of control government.

It would be tragic if we allowed them to discard Habeus Corpus at their own whim without any legal protection for us citizens.

Immie

Forum List

Back