Frank Sinatra Jr dies

Has anyone really ever heard of him other than being the son of his dad? Can't say I have ever heard one song by him.

Has anyone really ever heard of him other than being the son of his dad? Can't say I have ever heard one song by him.
In all fairness, would anybody have heard of Julian Lennon, Zak Starkey, Dweezel Zappa, etc, if their parents weren't famous? Look how many people are famous who have absolutely no talent or worth whatsoever - the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, etc. Anyway, RIP Jr.

In all fairness, would anybody have heard of Julian Lennon, Zak Starkey, Dweezel Zappa, etc, if their parents weren't famous? Look how many people are famous who have absolutely no talent or worth whatsoever - the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, etc. Anyway, RIP Jr.

You forgot about Kyle Petty , I kind of thought Frank Jr. was popular at some point but before my time.

You forgot about Kyle Petty , I kind of thought Frank Jr. was popular at some point but before my time.
I know that Nancy Sinatra had that one hit "These boots are made for walking", but I never heard anything from Jr.

Frank Sinatra Jr - 'Black Night'

R.I.P. Frank Sinatra jr

No ...:(...sad.... sad

This world is a stupid place to be ...they are all gone ...all of them Fathers ...and sons ....all of them...

Stupid place life is now...so empty ..so nothing..

I do not want to live in this stupid Earth any more...everybody who was anything is gone

I will share this stupid life....but my heart won't be there.

like you ignoramus know what i mean...

doesn't matter

Frank Jr made a career out of singing his Dad's songs. It's not the way to make thrle top ten.

I have actually seen a Dweezil Zappa and a Julian Lennon video, but never one with Frank, Jr. so in the world of dead musicians, Frank. Jr., ranks even below Dweezil though he is more a guitarist than a singer....and quite frankly, I have never heard anything by Dweezil's dad that makes me think the apple didn't fall far from the tree on the musical talent thing, but that is a whole other issue entirely.

I do not want to live in this stupid Earth any more...everybody who was anything is gone

I will share this stupid life....but my heart won't be there.

like you ignoramus know what i mean...

doesn't matter

It is sad skye, I agree. Very sad. But dying is a part of life. We all will do it. My dad is dead, and my mom is locked up with Alzheimer's. You just have to make the best of things.
I am sorry you are upset.

RIP Frank Jr.

I am so ready to leave this planet earth

and join all of them.....

but I am not pushing it

it is what is its

we will wait till we are called LOL

but I am not pushing it

it is what is its

Oh yeah. I hear ya. Been there myself lately (mindset). But, Karma holds me back. Karma karma and Karma my dog.

but I am not pushing it

it is what is its

I know what you mean, but then I think there are too many songs to be sung, too many sunrises to greet, too many secrets of my heart and soul which are revealed every day then I feel renewed with a lust for life.

I hope you can feel that

but I am not pushing it

it is what is its

Oh yeah. I hear ya. Been there myself lately (mindset). But, Karma holds me back. Karma karma and Karma my dog.

Your pup is sweet Bless him.

Karma holds me back too...like you and like all of us......

otherwise I would be there with them... but I can not

I can not,,,I must wait till my time comes

Forum List

Back