Cop shoots thug trying to steal his car gets charged with murder

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
In South Carolina under our Castle Doctrine laws that would be 100% legal. What the fuck Texas???

In Virginia you cannot shoot someone merely to protect property. You must be in personal danger. I agree with this restriction.

In Virginia you cannot shoot someone merely to protect property. You must be in personal danger. I agree with this restriction.

I dont. Fuck em. Thieves take property that is sometimes irreplaceable.

A scumbag stole jewelry from my mother that had been in our family for over 100 years. Probably pawned it and ended up melting the gold down for scrap.

My heart has darkened to these criminals. Fuck em.

A scumbag stole jewelry from my mother that had been in our family for over 100 years. Probably pawned it and ended up melting the gold down for scrap.

He chased them 1/2 mile and then shot. The law doesn't recognize that as protecting property.

He chased them 1/2 mile and then shot. The law doesn't recognize that as protecting property.

Had they taken anything of his??? Retrieving his property.

I'll reread it. But if they didn't get anything...and he did that....maybe a bit different.

Who knows. when he chased the down and forced their car to stop, maybe they came at him? Wait for facts............Duke Lacross.........Ferguson.......Trayvon.....

He stopped them before the NEXT crime. Maybe your house.
I second this. Because they failed to succeed in what they were wanting to do this time obviously, there most definitely would have been another time later on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Where was the guy shot? If he wasn't hit in a fatal area, then the cop most definitely shouldn't be charged because at the end of the day, the whole mess started with the guy trying to steal something major enough, and to me, a cop should not be charged for putting a stop to the robbery.

Forum List

Back