Frank Biden’s long history of using his family name to secure contracts in Florida

Biden Derangement Syndrome

It's fun.....
It sure is when the truth is called a SYNDROME BY SOMEONE WITH TDS!

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

Pride Quo Joe, to the rescue....a known history of Jojo, "The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser" Bidens corruption!

--------‐---

Long before Hunter Biden capitalized on his father’s last name to land a gig with a Ukrainian company, the then-vice president’s younger brother touted his family connections to promote his business, according to a report.

When Joe Biden became veep, his brother Frank Biden used his DC ties to help secure a series of contracts from Florida officials for a fledgling charter school venture he was asked to lead, ABC News reported.

As a result, he earned hundreds of thousands of dollars from the company over a five-year period, according to the report.

In media interviews at the time, Frank Biden described his last name as “a tremendous asset” because of the family’s record of “taking care of people who need help.”

He bragged that it brought him “automatic acceptance” as he sought government approvals for the for-profit Mavericks in Education, which was focused on educating at-risk teens.

“Joe is my hero. My older brother is the best man I know,” Frank said during a 2016 promotional interview, according to ABC News, adding, “Barack ain’t bad either, trust me.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

You really show the level of desperation you’re prepared to sink to in order the keep your lying, orange conman in office.
You Communist that call yourselves Democrats keep on posting so all those that believe in law and justice can see just how the totalitarian mindset works.

14,000 + posts since August if 2018, all of them praising a lying, cheating criminal who is doing great harm to the country and to the world.

But you also lie, slander and denigrate anyone who doesn’t conform to your slavish devotion to Trump, in a hive mind, cult like manner. So when you talk about a “totalitarian mindset”, you’re talking about yourself, because the destruction of all opposition is the very essence of totalitarianism.

So just stop with your bullshit and your lies. We’re on to you and your attempts to undermine democracy. How do you people look at yourselves in the mirror in the morning?
I can't help there is a bunch of you really sick fucks that post in here... I must be doing something right because all I get is you very low 2 digit IQ traitors complaining about me....and you have another year, or more showing all forum members what absolute pieces of shit you people are!:)

Biden Derangement Syndrome

It's fun.....
It sure is when the truth is called a SYNDROME BY SOMEONE WITH TDS!

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg
How many of Biden's personal lawyers were either convicted or under criminal investigation?

Was it more or less than your cult leader??

I'll wait while you find other dumb ass memes that don't answer my question...
That is what happens when the SWAMP INFESTS the justice system for at least 8 years the Surrender Monkey Was in power! Why do you think most debated criminal proceedings were sent to the 9th circuit, where, even a dumbass, like yourself, should realize that the left wing ACTIVIST JURISTS seem to have been flocked there... and why the SCOTUS overturned so many of there decisions...huhhhh?

Oye. Puke.
Ditch that signature. I read it for the first time. No problem with the statement but it's annoying as a Goofle advert. 1/4 of the page gone.

Forum List

Back