Frank Biden’s long history of using his family name to secure contracts in Florida

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Pride Quo Joe, to the rescue....a known history of Jojo, "The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser" Bidens corruption!

--------‐---

Long before Hunter Biden capitalized on his father’s last name to land a gig with a Ukrainian company, the then-vice president’s younger brother touted his family connections to promote his business, according to a report.

When Joe Biden became veep, his brother Frank Biden used his DC ties to help secure a series of contracts from Florida officials for a fledgling charter school venture he was asked to lead, ABC News reported.

As a result, he earned hundreds of thousands of dollars from the company over a five-year period, according to the report.

In media interviews at the time, Frank Biden described his last name as “a tremendous asset” because of the family’s record of “taking care of people who need help.”

He bragged that it brought him “automatic acceptance” as he sought government approvals for the for-profit Mavericks in Education, which was focused on educating at-risk teens.

“Joe is my hero. My older brother is the best man I know,” Frank said during a 2016 promotional interview, according to ABC News, adding, “Barack ain’t bad either, trust me.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

FRANK Biden now? Holy crap.

It occurs to me that our most dynamic national industry is partisan dirt-digging.
You think Frank's a bad guy? Wait til you hear about great-great-great grandpa Ezra and his cheating ways in his deals with the injuns.

One of the greatest con jobs in American politics has been the idea that the Honorable Joseph Biden is a good guy.

Amazing!

And you think that is bad, but don't have a worry about nepotism that tramp is doing, and his kids are really doing good since his presidency, junior even wrote a book, and they now get free security.

And you think that is bad, but don't have a worry about nepotism that tramp is doing, and his kids are really doing good since his presidency, junior even wrote a book, and they now get free security.
I know. I felt really sorry for them before he was (S)elected

Pride Quo Joe, to the rescue....a known history of Jojo, "The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser" Bidens corruption!

--------‐---

Long before Hunter Biden capitalized on his father’s last name to land a gig with a Ukrainian company, the then-vice president’s younger brother touted his family connections to promote his business, according to a report.

When Joe Biden became veep, his brother Frank Biden used his DC ties to help secure a series of contracts from Florida officials for a fledgling charter school venture he was asked to lead, ABC News reported.

As a result, he earned hundreds of thousands of dollars from the company over a five-year period, according to the report.

In media interviews at the time, Frank Biden described his last name as “a tremendous asset” because of the family’s record of “taking care of people who need help.”

He bragged that it brought him “automatic acceptance” as he sought government approvals for the for-profit Mavericks in Education, which was focused on educating at-risk teens.

“Joe is my hero. My older brother is the best man I know,” Frank said during a 2016 promotional interview, according to ABC News, adding, “Barack ain’t bad either, trust me.”

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

Honestly, I have no issue with Frankie name dropping his last name in this fashion to help his business. As long as he didn’t do it to rip people off and gave good value for money received, I say no problem.

How in the hell do you think Mary got this job:

Mary Daly is still a new face at the Treasury Department, which is currently led by Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Daly joined the department as a senior advisor to Director Mnuchin in March of 2019.
According to her Linkedin profile, Daly is also involved with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.

Mary Daly, William Barr’s Daughter: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com
---------------------------------------------------
She is there to protect her dad, mnuchin and tramp and anyone she knows.

--------‐---

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

I swear you are correct about that corruption because could you imagine had the GOP ever had a Vice President where his family member did something that lead to a scandal or was part of a scandal?

Neil Bush - Wikipedia

Look, corruption and politics go together like a horse and carriage and for every Democrat you parade out there will be a Republican that has done the same damn thing...

Also Trump is the name you use if you want to know true corruption and if you disagree just remember your hero was once buddies with Bill and Hillary Clinton and hung with Epstein...

--------‐---

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

You really show the level of desperation you’re prepared to sink to in order the keep your lying, orange conman in office.

--------‐---

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

You really show the level of desperation you’re prepared to sink to in order the keep your lying, orange conman in office.
You Communist that call yourselves Democrats keep on posting so all those that believe in law and justice can see just how the totalitarian mindset works.

--------‐---

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

You Communist that call yourselves Democrats keep on posting so all those that believe in law and justice can see just how the totalitarian mindset works.

Communism is dead and has been since the 1990’s. The practice of using the word “communist” to smear liberals, harks back to the 1950’s. Calling me a “communist” says nothing about me, and everything about how little clue you have about what’s going on in the world.

Trying moving into the 21st Century and deal with problems of globalization, income inequity, and lack of health care. Communism isn’t your enemy. Stupidity and being a willing shill for corporate interests is leading you astray.

--------‐---

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

14,000 + posts since August if 2018, all of them praising a lying, cheating criminal who is doing great harm to the country and to the world.

But you also lie, slander and denigrate anyone who doesn’t conform to your slavish devotion to Trump, in a hive mind, cult like manner. So when you talk about a “totalitarian mindset”, you’re talking about yourself, because the destruction of all opposition is the very essence of totalitarianism.

So just stop with your bullshit and your lies. We’re on to you and your attempts to undermine democracy. How do you people look at yourselves in the mirror in the morning?

--------‐---

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

Communism is dead and has been since the 1990’s. The practice of using the word “communist” to smear liberals, harks back to the 1950’s. Calling me a “communist” says nothing about me, and everything about how little clue you have about what’s going on in the world.

Trying moving into the 21st Century and deal with problems of globalization, income inequity, and lack of health care. Communism isn’t your enemy. Stupidity and being a willing shill for corporate interests is leading you astray.

To suit you I will call scum like you TRAITORS, SABOTEURS and subvetsives!

Forum List

Back