Fake Trump Supporters

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Anybody heard about antifa plans to stage fake Trump supporters in VA for the 2nd amendment event on Monday? I heard the media and antifa are planning to film fake Trump supporters doing bad things, and then air the fake news.

Wouldnt put it past them. It was proven democrats inserted fake instigators into Trump crowds in 2016. Their job was to cause fights and end Trump rallies with police breaking them up. It was a coordinated campaign with a huge soros funded budget. These people see Democracy as a means to an end and that end is control...not an educated electorate.

Online was and is just as bad as the Democrats paid, and still pay (some here) people to swarm posts exposing them. Heres an example. Leftists *always* project...its built into their genes... so when you hear them trying to shut down free speech because of "disinformation" you should know instantly what they are doing.
(to view this file you will have to expand it twice..its a huge number of examples of what soros money can do for them)

astro-turf.PNG

Anybody heard about antifa plans to stage fake Trump supporters in VA for the 2nd amendment event on Monday? I heard the media and antifa are planning to film fake Trump supporters doing bad things, and then air the fake news.

That's the report. Prime set-up for a false flag operation, which could really explode. One has the impression that Northam hopes it does.

We should all dress up like Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren and go tip over baby strollers.

It starts already

Trump supporters setting up their alibi for offensive behavior and violence

Any trouble will be caused by Democrats/Antifa. They are attending the rally for that purpose only.

Governor Blackface seems worried that the rally crowd is going to take back the government.

Anybody heard the bad trouble makers planning on instigating violence are actually Trump supporters posing as Antifa? Use the same link as OP used.

That wasn’t Republicans causing the violence....It was Antigua

False flag, False flag!

Any trouble will be caused by Democrats/Antifa. They are attending the rally for that purpose only.
Antifa is reactionary. They only show up when organized hate groups show up. If the white supremacists can go anywhere and show their ass then anyone can.

Deep State is already taking sides and having 2nd Amendment proponents arrested by the FBI.

Forum List

Back