Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

What does the crew have to say?
Are they going to play Another “two years to know” game.
The ship ran into a bridge. What’s the story?

No…..just no…..please do not let this also be some fucked up coverup.

WTF?
That's already been talked about and I have posted the info from the recorders and NTSB a couple of times. There were 2 recorders on the ship; one for video and one for voice and data. The video feed is what was interrupted when the blackout occurred - no power so no video. The voice/data recorder has a battery backup (just like with airplanes) and kept recording. There is no "two minutes lost." Those that continue to repeat the conspiracy crap/lies about it are only making fools of themselves.

Anyway.... lol

1711748301294.png

"If no more investigation it is really fishy. We need to know more.":dunno:

When an investigation was suggested, some group of people freaked out…I saw a story about that.

CNN also piped in immediately to chastise anyone who is curious how it happened. That is always suspicious to me.

link: MSN

Oh…

I get it now.

This is DEI incompetence. Now it all makes sense!

Duh. My brain was going INTENTIONAL…the answer is DEI incompetence, so the governing body of the Port is going to cover it up.

Wow. This stuff is just amazing. Yuri Bezmenov told us it was going to happen...and he told us 40 years ago.

Oh…

I get it now.

This is DEI incompetence. Now it all makes sense!

Duh. My brain was going INTENTIONAL…the answer is DEI incompetence, so the governing body of the Port is going to cover it up.

Wow. This stuff is just amazing. Yuri Bezmenov told us it was going to happen...and he told us 40 years ago.

That's another possibility..... :dunno:

Something like this?

1711750896435.png

Is it really funny that people died?
Don't play that moral high ground and start being humor police. Everyone deals with things differently and some of us have a dark sense of humor

Besides we all really know it was Indians pooping on equipment that caused the blackout and now your DEI mayor of Baltimore blaming everyone who's white for this

Last edited:
By the way Michael I heard that two minutes of sensor data is missing in the black box data on the ship plus the captain name is not being released… I for one am not into conspiracy theories but like you prefer to make sure the facts support what is being reported in a story…. Like you I am suspicious offa to that do not add up People like Faun swallow stories hook line and sinker that is why they can be eadily fooled and are quiliable and can be controlled by lies… Until all the facts come out we are obliged to question everything until the whole truth can be known so you are right to question …

Unlike you, I'm not easily fooled because I follow the news, not the internet conspiracy theories you chase.

It’s not necessary nor effective to wait for total completion 2 years from now
Tell us what you have so far
Smelling like a “for your own good” runaround

When an investigation was suggested, some group of people freaked out…I saw a story about that.

CNN also piped in immediately to chastise anyone who is curious how it happened. That is always suspicious to me.

link: MSN
We will tell you what we think you need to know when we feel ready. And its for your own good.

Bingo! I'm getting the feeling that you know something too! At 8 knots the ship would have plenty of steerage if the rudder was operational.
I spent the better part of twenty years sailing and racing sailboats. There isn't much about boat handling on a small scale that I'm not at least familiar with. Most of my knowledge scales up to ships fairly well.

Forum List

Back