France to sue FOX news!

Sadly, Fox Noise has already been given the green light in court in the Akre/Wilson case that said it's not illegal to fabricate the news. In the US anyway.

Which is lucky for them or they'd be out of business years ago.

FoxNoise argued in court that they were allowed to lie to their gullible viewers because they were classified as "entertainment" as opposed to factual news. They won the case so why anyone believes the codswallop they spew is beyond understanding. Then again look at the room temperature IQ's of those who are addicted to it in this forum. Not one of them is capable of critical thinking...make that not one of them capable of thinking, period!

And then there is PMSNBC...talk about making shit up.

Yeah, like often has MSNBC had to go to court to get permission to make up shit, like Faux?

Lies and damn lies. I'm no fan of Fox News, but it would sure be nice if you folks would quit lying...

snopes.com Fox News Sued for the Right to Lie

Perhaps if you folks will take a few minutes and edumacate yourselves you'll stop spreading lies...

This lie has been refuted so many times, the left just thinks if they ignore the truth, their lies will be accepted as truth?

I read online that Pogo, Mertex and Derideo, have all gone to court and got permission to make up lies. So they can say what ever they like and we have to believe it, because the court told us so.
:lmao:

Yeah sure, but where is your information to back up your lie? Oh, I forgot, you're a Faux News viewer, you think that their cover applies to you, too!......:D

I see you got the memo from the DNC to change your avatar....Like all the other lefty sheep here.

I'm happy it bothers you. Are you assuming that because you got your memo from Faux News telling you to use Chris Hayes on yours?

Sadly, Fox Noise has already been given the green light in court in the Akre/Wilson case that said it's not illegal to fabricate the news. In the US anyway.

FoxNoise argued in court that they were allowed to lie to their gullible viewers because they were classified as "entertainment" as opposed to factual news. They won the case so why anyone believes the codswallop they spew is beyond understanding. Then again look at the room temperature IQ's of those who are addicted to it in this forum. Not one of them is capable of critical thinking...make that not one of them capable of thinking, period!

Yeah, like often has MSNBC had to go to court to get permission to make up shit, like Faux?

Lies and damn lies. I'm no fan of Fox News, but it would sure be nice if you folks would quit lying...

Perhaps if you folks will take a few minutes and edumacate yourselves you'll stop spreading lies...

This lie has been refuted so many times, the left just thinks if they ignore the truth, their lies will be accepted as truth?

I read online that Pogo, Mertex and Derideo, have all gone to court and got permission to make up lies. So they can say what ever they like and we have to believe it, because the court told us so.

Yeah sure, but where is your information to back up your lie? Oh, I forgot, you're a Faux News viewer, you think that their cover applies to you, too!......:D

I see you got the memo from the DNC to change your avatar....Like all the other lefty sheep here.

I'm happy it bothers you. Are you assuming that because you got your memo from Faux News telling you to use Chris Hayes on yours?

It was my idea....
I didn't run with the pack.

And then there is PMSNBC...talk about making shit up.

This is interesting -- Snopes is wrong here. Because the orders and correspondence came not from the Florida station's management (or not solely) but from Fox News headquarters -- in New York. And I can document it. I've been here before and I have images. Stay tuned...

Moreover -- the link title is a strawman. Nobody claimed "Fox sued for the right to lie". Fox appealed a suit that they had already lost -- a suit where they were the defendant. That suit charged that Fox retaliated on its own reporters for threatening to tell the FCC that they (the station) were forcing them (the reporters) to distort the news. The jury agreed that Fox did that;

Fox then appealed that judgment against them -- they didn't "sue". The poster made that up -- not even the Snopes page claims Fox "sued" for the right to lie. It's telling that a guy who tries to claim "I'm no fan of Fox News" nevertheless feels a need to make shit up on its behalf.

As promised -- took a while, this is old stuff.

Here's a letter from a Monsanto exec complaining about the report then in progress. Notice who it's addressed to -- "Roger Ailes, Chairman and CEO, Fox News, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York" -- not WTVT in Tampa. Notice though that WTVT is mentioned in the very first line thereof, as "Fox's new O&O [owned and operated] television station". Monsanto is addressing the station's owner/operator. In this letter Monsanto directly threatens "dire consequences for Fox News" if the story airs. And they're not saying this to WTVT-TV; they're saying it directly to Roger Ailes. And they're not threatening WTVT-TV in Tampa; they're threatening the entire Fox News Corporation. With a letter not to WTVT but to Roger Ailes.

And here's the letter the above one was referring to -- again, addressed to Fox Corporate in New York and specifically to Roger Ailes.

These letters are Exhibits "E" and "C" respectively in the whistleblower lawsuit brought by the reporters. Moreover the Fox corporate lawyer they communicated with directly is Carolyn Y. Forrest (address: Fox Television Stations, 3200 Windy Hill Road, Suite 1100 West, Atlanta, GA 30339) -- again a corporate lawyer in (in this case) Atlanta, not in Florida. Forrest is described in this article about the case as the Fox News "legal vice president". So clearly while the entity specified on the receiving end of the lawsuit was "New World Communications of Tampa, Inc.", it's Fox --- the corporate entity, the one that owns both WTVT and the Fox News Channel -- who initiated the resistance to the story and kept it quiet. WTVT management is simply one of their pawns.

"We just paid three billion dollars for these TV stations, we'll tell you what the news is. 'The news' is what we say it is!" --- reporter Steve Wilson quoting WTVT Station Manager

(/offtopic)

I have been hearing about FOX NEWS for years------sheeesh---if you don't like it ----don't watch it. There are many news stations

You see, these liberal, dues paying pieces of shit have to raise hell about FoxNews. They are obligated by their oath to try to destroy the reputation of the leading news organization in the United States. FoxNews, which has more viewers than PMSNBC, CNN and whatever...combined.

I have been hearing about FOX NEWS for years------sheeesh---if you don't like it ----don't watch it. There are many news stations

You see, these liberal, dues paying pieces of shit have to raise hell about FoxNews. They are obligated by their oath to try to destroy the reputation of the leading news organization in the United States. FoxNews, which has more viewers than PMSNBC, CNN and whatever...combined.

Ummm... "more viewers" doesn't make it "leading". It makes it "selling".
If anything it indicates the opposite. If you're selling more eyeballs doing news, then you're probably hyping something.

Information cannot be "sold". Suggestion can though.

If anything it indicates the opposite. If you're selling more eyeballs doing news, then you're probably hyping something.

No dimwit, it makes it the most watched cable news network in the US.

No dimwit, it makes it the most watched cable news network in the US.

You've just reinforced my point.
I thought it was strong enough on its own but thanks.

By the way Pogo, that letter from Monsanto's attorneys was 17 years ago. I notice FOX is still on the air and going strong.

:::wwwhhhoooossshh::: the sound of another point sailing way over your head.

Follow the post trail, son. Those links were to demonstrate where Snopes went wrong with its assertion that it was only the local TV station involved in the lawsuit and not Fox Corporate. Well guess what, it was Fox Corporate. And that Snopes link was brought in by a dishonest wag whining about "this has been refuted so many times" -- I was seeing it for the first time even though I've been on this case for years, so it didn't take long to take it down.

And I said right at the beginning it was years old. That's why it took me a while to locate it from the last time I had posted it -- back in 2012.

Duh. Try to keep up.

It was my idea....
I didn't run with the pack.

It was my idea too.....I didn't run with any pack.

That's true....there are a lot of brainwashed people tuned into Faux News 24/7..........that doesn't mean it's the leading news organization, just that America has a bunch of morons who prefer to hear something they like as opposed to the truth.

Last edited:

That's true....there are a lot of brainwashed people tuned into Faux News 24/7..........that doesn't mean it's the leading news organization, just that American has a bunch of morons who prefer to hear something they like as opposed to the truth.

The masses tune in for fake wrestling too, even more than Fox Noise.

TV ratings measure HMH -- How Many are Hypnotized. The whole purpose of TV is to lull the synapses into a passive mush so that advertisements can then be spoon-fed into the waiting vulnerable brain. That purpose has never been anything remotely resembling "quality". It's supposed to be a soporific that cultivates loyalty to a point where the viewer is dependent -- not at all unlike a narcotic.

If there's any doubt about that: the number one syndicated show out of everything in terms of eyeball-count is Wheel of Fortune. If that doesn't sum up what TV's goal is I don't know what will. That's exactly why television was called a "vast wasteland" -- over 50 years ago.

That's true....there are a lot of brainwashed people tuned into Faux News 24/7..........that doesn't mean it's the leading news organization, just that American has a bunch of morons who prefer to hear something they like as opposed to the truth.

TV ratings measure HMH -- How Many are Hypnotized. The whole purpose of TV is to lull the synapses into a passive mush so that advertisements can then be spoon-fed into the waiting vulnerable brain. That purpose has never been anything remotely resembling "quality". It's supposed to be a soporific that cultivates loyalty to a point where the viewer is dependent -- not at all unlike a narcotic.

If there's any doubt about that: the number one syndicated show out of everything in terms of eyeball-count is Wheel of Fortune. If that doesn't sum up what TV's goal is I don't know what will. That's exactly why television was called a "vast wasteland" -- over 50 years ago.

The real gluttons for punishment tune into PMSNBC...Rachel Madcow and Chrissy Matthews.

The real gluttons for punishment tune into PMSNBC...Rachel Madcow and Chrissy Matthews.

Not as many as tune in to Faux News...........so, conservatives win.............:D more gluttons there....:)

Not as many as tune in to Faux News...........so, conservatives win.............:D more gluttons there....:)
I could find lies on MSNBC about every 10 minutes (maybe 5). Like how they keep saying Blacks are oppressed in America (when, by far, the most racial discrimination over the past 50 years has been against Whites), and Blacks are the beneficiaries (Whites are the victims)
Then there race-hustler Al Sharpton with his own show. HA HA HA. How deeper in degradation does it get ? But hey, all that phony race anger keeps the Black base voting Democratic, so somebody's got to do it huh ?

Has France filed the lawsuit yet?

What about the DOJ filing charges on Scott Walker, that is coming down any day now.

What about Zimmerman, have those charges been filed? That is coming any day now.

How are the charges against Wilson? That is coming any day now.

Is Zimmerman out of jail on the new charges. What a grand of example of the Republican way. Maybe he can speak at your nominating caucus? Well, if he doesn't threaten to kill someone else before then....

Is Zimmerman out of jail on the new charges. What a grand of example of the Republican way. Maybe he can speak at your nominating caucus? Well, if he doesn't threaten to kill someone else before then....

Being Hispanic, Zimmerman probably votes democratic. You see, the Hispanics are second percentage wise to blacks, on the welfare teat. But many of them do find work and hold jobs, even if menial.

Being Hispanic, Zimmerman probably votes democratic. You see, the Hispanics are second percentage wise to blacks, on the welfare teat. But many of them do find work and hold jobs, even if menial.

Another 21st century, open minded republican. Great work trying to make that gop tent larger!

Forum List

Back