France is losing to Islam

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-5_18-1-40.png

France is losing to Islam
====================================================

Oh whatever gave that idea. They aren't taking over that's just all bs. When it happens here they will still say it's bs. They meaning the leftist loons like ANTIFA, radical feminazis, etc.

The French and Swedes think people like Mindwars and other Trump-fans are squealing sissies.

They're right. That's how the conservative masters keep their sheep in line, by constantly keeping them terrified.

For 1000 years, Muslims have counted on the blissful ignorance of their host countries. It won't happen overnight. It never does. But for Europe, the slide down the slippery slope has begun.

Europe digging its own grave....a very sad spectacle to withhold.

One really has to have very little faith in the culture of the west to think it would lose out to what the popular conception of Islam is. In fact, if it does lose out, it deserves to.

One really has to have very little faith in the culture of the west to think it would lose out to what the popular conception of Islam is. In fact, if it does lose out, it deserves to.

Got news for you.

The culture of the West, particularly in Europe, already lost to Islam. :dunno:

Got news for you.

There is hyperbole, and then there is the above.

Upon what info would one assume such a thing? Other than first hand knowledge uniquely known to the person, what is there, hidden from the rest of us, that would lead one to believe an otherwise obvious fallacy?

Got news for you.

There is hyperbole, and then there is the above.

Upon what info would one assume such a thing? Other than first hand knowledge uniquely known to the person, what hidden from the rest of us would lead one to believe an otherwise obvious fallacy?

Don't you read the news? where do you live under a rock...

Give me a break.

Germany lost and will loses again thanks to Angela Merkel and France lost even more its last years to the hands of the terrorists.
Paris: 130 dead and 415 injured
Nice: 86 dead and 434 injured

Fewer than six hundred casualties in an Ile de France population of millions, and around 63 million in France. Americans kill themselves at the same rate every weekend just so guns can be safe.
Islam cannot stand up to the West, our ideas, and our capacity for communication. It only mystifies me that we don't do it. We don't inundate the rest of the world with the superior points we have. Above all, there is no excuse for continuing to allow our sisters around the world to be treated so.

Fewer than six hundred casualties in an Ile de France population of millions, and around 63 million in France. Americans kill themselves at the same rate every weekend just so guns can be safe.
Islam cannot stand up to the West, our ideas, and our capacity for communication. It only mystifies me that we don't do it. We don't inundate the rest of the world with the superior points we have. Above all, there is no excuse for continuing to allow our sisters around the world to be treated so.
Bonsoir à vous, I agree with you, the women of this world are treated like beasts the mulsulmanes.
Terrorism in France has no place here, and in the whole world either.
The Americans were the gendarmes of the world but since Obama's term the gendarmes disappeared for wearing a skirt.
Is it peace in the world since his two terms?

Bonsoir à vous, I agree with you, the women of this world are treated like beasts the mulsulmanes.
The Americans were the gendarmes of the world but since Obama's term the gendarmes disappeared for wearing a skirt.
Obama may have had faults, but the situation is not due to him. The history is long. The Anglo-American coup in Iran in 1953 set part of the stage. The establishment of the modern state of Israel set a very big part of the rest of the scene. More recently, the (illegal) invasion of Iraq caused so much damage that it isn't even recognized yet. Add to all this is the reaction of the West to the so-called 'Arab Spring' and then Syria. Only a masterful genius could have pilot America through these shoals. Obama was not that.
Now it is in the hands of Trump. This is a chilling thought.
France must find her own way, as always. She must confront the culture Islam infers. She has the capacity, she has the intelligence, she has the wisdom. Has she the will?

Germany lost and will loses again thanks to Angela Merkel and France lost even more its last years to the hands of the terrorists.
Paris: 130 dead and 415 injured
Nice: 86 dead and 434 injured
From someone one the ground in France. Thank you!

Obama may have had faults, but the situation is not due to him. The history is long. The Anglo-American coup in Iran in 1953 set part of the stage. The establishment of the modern state of Israel set a very big part of the rest of the scene. More recently, the (illegal) invasion of Iraq caused so much damage that it isn't even recognized yet. Add to all this is the reaction of the West to the so-called 'Arab Spring' and then Syria. Only a masterful genius could have pilot America through these shoals. Obama was not that.
Now it is in the hands of Trump. This is a chilling thought.
France must find her own way, as always. She must confront the culture Islam infers. She has the capacity, she has the intelligence, she has the wisdom. Has she the will?
Why are you afraid of Trump? He wants to protect you, I apologize to you but I do not see the problem? Obama did nothing , he was useless.

If even one citizen suffers at the hands of anyone that could have been blocked from the get go that is one too many.

If even one citizen suffers at the hands of anyone that could have been blocked from the get go that is one too many.
Be careful the N.R.A. doesn't hear you say that.

Be careful the N.R.A. doesn't hear you say that.
I support gun ownership. That does not mean I like every idiot out there that owns one (I don't have to). Having a gun on hand saved me personally several times from very bad situations in my younger days.

Somehow, Leftists thumped their chest when it come to felons...e.g., "Better 100 guilty go free, rather than one innocent is put to death!!!"
But when it comes to innocents slaughtered by 7th century savages.....well, the numbers slaughtered is never significant enough for 'em.

"....French leaders know it, and find refuge in cowardice."

There have been few Frenchmen who weren't Cowards since the Normans left for England in 1066.

Forum List

Back