Le Pen - France's Last Beat Hope

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Muslims make up 10% of the French population. That is a strong voting bloc. At this rate it will only grow. First through illegal immigrations and then through organic growth. The Islamist are destroying the generous welfare state and will continue to abuse it.

Le Pen is the last chance for France to avoid the Islamist take over, so much so that French Jews will vote for her (regardless of her father's Holocaust denial).

As a Jew myself, I pray for her victory!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Muslims make up 10% of the French population. That is a strong voting bloc. At this rate it will only grow. First through illegal immigrations and then through organic growth. The Islamist are destroying the generous welfare state and will continue to abuse it.

Le Pen is the last chance for France to avoid the Islamist take over, so much so that French Jews will vote for her (regardless of her father's Holocaust denial).

The victory of Marine Lepen would be as delicious as that of Trump.
We currently have 3,000 potential terrorists in France, people who are on S card could do a great cleanup.
She should already be in power for a long time already

We currently have 3,000 potential terrorists in France, people who are on S card could do a great cleanup.

She is France's last great hope before the Islamist takeover is irreversible. When they start to Muslims hit 20% of the population, you will never see a Prime Minister of France that can't placate the Islamists.

She is France's last great hope before the Islamist takeover is irreversible. When they start to Muslims hit 20% of the population, you will never see a Prime Minister of France that can't placate the Islamists.

This is the last chance to get rid of them. And they are really bastards with the Jews.

Le Pen is awesome. No PC bullshit with her.

'No One Trusts You' — Le Pen Slaps Reporter - MILO NEWS

I know the media is trying to present her a RW antisemite, because while the leftist media loathes Jews, it still hurts a politicians creditability with a good segment of the voting population.

But she is not your (or even her's) daddy's antisemite. While I doubt she has great love for the Jews and Israel, she sees the enemy of France, Europe and the West. She is no coward. She knows Islam is trying to destroy the West and she is taking a stand.

Purging the West of Islam is crucial a for Jews to remain in the West. Jews worldwide should support Le Pen (esp with Greenbacks)!

I agree, I do not understand why the French do not open their eyes after the various attacks? that's enough !
Lepen must win the presidential elections.

Forum List

Back