The Winner of the French élection ?

Who do you think will win the French élection in May 2017 ?

• Emmanuel Macron

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Marine LePen

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • François Fillon ou Alain Juppé ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benoit Hamon

• Jean-Luc Méléchon

• I don't know

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I dont know anything about elections overseas so that being the case got two questions for you Dalia. 1. who do you want to win .2.who do you THINK will win?

She did a great job at the IMF.

The French love competent women.

French women have more balls than their men.

I sure hope it's LePen, but unfortunately France's President is elected by popular vote, instead of an electoral one. France has so many Muslims and of course the progressives that allowed them in, they may already be doomed.

I dont know anything about elections overseas so that being the case got two questions for you Dalia. 1. who do you want to win .2.who do you THINK will win?
I want Marine Lepen to win for the first question.
For the second question : i think that Marine Lepen will be in the second round but the other one who have lost will told the elected to not vote for Marine so her chance is very low because everyone eat in the same bowl
Like we say in France the supporters of Marine Lepen

She did a great job at the IMF.

The French love competent women.

French women have more balls than their men.
I agree with you and in debates she is not going to be afraid of those gentlemens.
She's going to crush them. It's going to be very beautiful to watch.

I sure hope it's LePen, but unfortunately France's President is elected by popular vote, instead of an electoral one. France has so many Muslims and of course the progressives that allowed them in, they may already be doomed.
Yes, that's why the left was elected but François Hollande has disappoint everyone

Seeing Hamon on television last night shows how strong he can be. Le Pen doesn't stand a chance with him. Only Macron could give him a run for his money in verbal exchange, but Hamon could still better him.

Seeing Hamon on television last night shows how strong he can be. Le Pen doesn't stand a chance with him. Only Macron could give him a run for his money in verbal exchange, but Hamon could still better him.
What i like the most about Hamon : c'est qu'il est un frondeur/ Is that it is slinger
But he is not doing very well in the poll

What i like the most about Hamon : c'est qu'il est un frondeur/ Is that it is slinger
But he is not doing very well in the poll
Hamon gets very little media coverage. I don't understand it. If the election were in America, people would be saying it was a plot. Fillon is in the news every five minutes, negatively as it turns out. Le Pen a little, but she is using her situation wisely; she isn't stupid (just not fit to be President of a major power). Macron is everyone's idol, their handsome hero. Insubstantial, never elected, surprisingly uninspired message, yet all are under his charm. All the ideas put out are old, tired and failed. Only Hamon offers anything innovative, and, so, possibly successful.

France doesn't have a RW propaganda machine like Fox etc so Lepen has a 40% ceiling- Macron seems like the survivor.
The French médias you could not compare it to the American médias it is no good...here Marine is the devil and they talk against her all the time style CNN with Trump

France doesn't have a RW propaganda machine like Fox etc so Lepen has a 40% ceiling- Macron seems like the survivor.
The French médias you could not compare it to the American médias it is no good...here Marine is the devil and they talk against her all the time style CNN with Trump
Poor lady. She is so super smart. And so courageous.

Forum List

Back