France is Fucked

So the French have figured out "Trickle down" doesn't?

This ought to be a message to the GOP. If you keep working against the working class, they will turn around and bite you in the ass.

Lesson won't be learned though.
Rather they only know trickle up poverty and that hasn't worked, but the liberal philosophy is the definition of insanity.

Actually, France has a pretty good standard of living compared to ours...

They have a vastly better health care system.

The problem with Sarkozy is that he tried to cut the benefits to help his rich buddies, and he got thrown out on his ass today.

Ooooooh, welll.

:lol::lol:

I wish I could be arsed to go find a facepalm pic but you're not even worth that.

Yes and in France gas costs 8.00 a gallon.
Income tax is 40%
Corp. tax is 33.33%
Sales tax 19.60%
That's 59.60% in taxes,between Fed and sales tax.
Food is expensive and so is clothes.
Their is very little jobs and no job growth.
And all because of gov. entitlements and health care.

The Majority of Americans do not want this.

Last edited:
Yes and in France gas costs 8.00 a gallon.
Income tax is 40%
Corp. tax is 33.33%
Sales tax 19.60%
That's 59.60% in taxes,between Fed and sales tax.
Food is expensive and so is clothes.
Their is very little jobs and no job growth.
And all because of gov. entitlements and health care.

The Majority of Americans do not want this.

I agree, we do not want to go the way of France.

But when you have the big corporations moving the good jobs out of the west and to the east, and driving down wages in this country so CEO can have bigger salaries, you are going to get more demand for that sort of thing.

Incidently, the French spend less per capita on health care than we do. It's just that no one is making a profit off of it.

Lousy FA Cup result today BTW. YNWA.

Can I just say.... I was there... and it fucking rocked! Chelsea own Wembley.... and once we kick the ass of the Krauts, we're gonna own Europe too! Whooooooo hoooooo! Come on you bluuuuuuuuuues!

:mad:

And what made you decide you're a Chelski fan?

Tradition. Most of my family on the English side have, historically, supported Chelsea - and a few Spurs fans.... I am passionate about CFC. Getting invited to the final was just damned awesome!

Lousy FA Cup result today BTW. YNWA.

Can I just say.... I was there... and it fucking rocked! Chelsea own Wembley.... and once we kick the ass of the Krauts, we're gonna own Europe too! Whooooooo hoooooo! Come on you bluuuuuuuuuues!

She doesn't know much about football. ;)

EDIT

Tradition. Most of my family on the English side have, historically, supported Chelsea - and a few Spurs fans.... I am passionate about CFC. Getting invited to the final was just damned awesome!

OK, I take it back!

It's hard to find a genuine Chelsea fan these days!

Last edited:
Rather they only know trickle up poverty and that hasn't worked, but the liberal philosophy is the definition of insanity.

The problem with Sarkozy is that he tried to cut the benefits to help his rich buddies, and he got thrown out on his ass today.

Ooooooh, welll.

I wish I could be arsed to go find a facepalm pic but you're not even worth that.

It requires a double facepalm.

double-facepalm.jpg

They spend about 10% of Gdp on health care, we almost 18%- ridiculous Pub system....Health Reform and a living wage (10.50) here would just about do us...

Austerity is Neocon crappe- a lttle less austerity, a little more stimulus is in order.

France is NOT fucked...

In that case I will grudgingly admit you have a reason, but I do still not approve your choice.

On the other hand, I wish you luck against Bayern.

Screw conservatives and austerity that doesn't work. Especially screw Pubs who got us in this mess, and don't mind keeping us there to get power back, to steal again.
Wow, Ambassador.

Some of us conservatives love France, and my middle name was given me by my mother's mother, whose mother was either French or her best friend was.

I've always thought of France as a lovely country with very intelligent people, one of who changed history for the better--Louis Pasteur, by finding a way to rid the world of a dreaded, disfiguring disease, Smallpox, by administering serum of cowpox, a light disease that gave immunity to the dairy farmer and milkmaids of France, who he observed never got smallpox.

The world owes a lot to France, and the French people have historically been people who love other cultures, and live fearlessly for love.

You sound like such a bitter man here sometimes, I'm sorry for whatever caused you such unhappiness to carry it with you wherever you go. I think you should take a week or two back to France, climb the Eiffel tower, tip a glass of French wine, and get refreshed in the beauty and majesty of the French countryside.

:wine:Vive la France! :wine:

Ooooooh, welll.

Hey, the Austerians and Supply SIders are finally being exposed as the snake-oil salesmen they are... and good riddance.

Cameron and Merkel are going to be joining Sarkozy on the unemployment line soon enough.

If we and all the other countries, continue to over tax, over borrow and overspend, what happens to our future generations that will have to pay this debt off?
The won't be able to afford anything.

In that case I will grudgingly admit you have a reason, but I do still not approve your choice.

On the other hand, I wish you luck against Bayern.

Well, I think we'll need it, with so many of our top players banned. :lol: But, I have total confidence that we'll take the trophy.

The French are clearly the dumbest nationality on the planet.

No, they aren't... they - like us - refuse to accept very straightfoward facts and prefer to 'blame' others for their woes. In that, they are much like most other countries.

If we and all the other countries, continue to over tax, over borrow and overspend, what happens to our future generations that will have to pay this debt off?
The won't be able to afford anything.

Or they'll just tax the people who've already accumulated too much of the wealth.

Which is what they should have been doing all along.

They spend about 10% of Gdp on health care, we almost 18%- ridiculous Pub system....Health Reform and a living wage (10.50) here would just about do us...

Austerity is Neocon crappe- a lttle less austerity, a little more stimulus is in order.

France is NOT fucked...

You think Medicare, Medicaid and ObamaCare are "pub" systems?

LOL

What a retard!

France is NOT fucked...

You think Medicare, Medicaid and ObamaCare are "pub" systems?

LOL

What a retard!

Well, Medicare Part C and D were Republican ideas, to let private coporations profit off the system, and the costs have been spiralling upwards ever since.

And ObamaCare was a Republican Idea, when they used to call it "RomneyCare".

Forum List

Back