Le Pen Calling the Shots

They made their mark in round one. It will be interesting to see how this plays out now that she has "freed" her supporters to vote their consience.

Clearly she is hoping that Hollande will win the second round. This will cause dismay among the center-right voters and pretty soon Hollande will have to disappoint his leftwing voters too. Le Pen hopes to draw votes from both these constituencies for the legislative elections.

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Marine's father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, was pro-Nazi and anti-semitic. She claims that she's not anti-semitic, but she's anti-muslim and anti immigration.

Last edited:
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Marine's father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, was pro-Nazi and anti-semitic. She claims that she's not anti-semitic, but she's anti-muslim and anti immigration.

There is no evidence that Le Pen sympathized with the Nazi's in WWII and some indication of sympathy with the French resistance. He is a right-wing extremist, but that doesn't make him a Nazi.

There is no evidence that Le Pen sympathized with the Nazi's in WWII and some indication of sympathy with the French resistance. He is a right-wing extremist, but that doesn't make him a Nazi.
Jean-Marie Le Pen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<excerpts>
In 1962, Le Pen lost his seat at the Assembly. He created the Serp (Société d&#8217;études et de relations publiques) firm, a company involved in the music industry, which produced both chorals of the CGT trade-union and songs of the Popular Front and Nazi marches. The firm was condemned in 1968 for "praise of war crime and complicity" after the diffusion of songs from the Third Reich.[4]
[edit]

Prosecution concerning historical revisionism.

Le Pen has made several provocative statements concerning the Holocaust which amount to historical revisionism and has been convicted of racism or inciting racial hatred at least six times.[11] Thus, on 13 September 1987 he said, "I ask myself several questions. I'm not saying the gas chambers didn't exist. I haven't seen them myself. I haven't particularly studied the question. But I believe it's just a detail in the history of World War II." He was condemned under the Gayssot Act to pay 1.2 million francs (183,200 euros).[22] In 1997, the European Parliament, of which Le Pen was then a member, removed his parliamentary immunity so that Le Pen could be tried by a German court for comments he made at a December 1996 press conference before the German Republikaner party. Echoing his 1987 remarks in France, Le Pen stated: "If you take a 1,000-page book on World War II, the concentration camps take up only two pages and the gas chambers 10 to 15 lines. This is what one calls a detail." In June 1999, a Munich court found this statement to be "minimizing the Holocaust, which caused the deaths of six million Jews," and convicted and fined Le Pen for his remarks.[23]
[edit]

In 1972, Le Pen founded the Front National (FN) party, along with former OAS member Jacques Bompard, former Collaborationist Roland Gaucher and others nostalgics of Vichy France, neo-Nazi pagans, Traditionalist Catholics, and others.[4]

Yes, her father founded the "National Front" and defended the Vichy PUPPETS:

Le Pen directed the 1965 presidential campaign of far-right candidate Jean-Louis Tixier-Vignancour, who obtained 5.19% of the votes. He insisted on the rehabilitation of the Collaborationists, declaring that:

"Was General de Gaulle more brave than the Marshall Pétain in the occupied zone? This isn't sure. It was much easier to resist in London than to resist in France."[4]

In 1962, Le Pen lost his seat at the Assembly. He created the Serp (Société d’études et de relations publiques) firm, a company involved in the music industry, which produced both chorals of the CGT trade-union and songs of the Popular Front and Nazi marches. The firm was condemned in 1968 for "praise of war crime and complicity" after the diffusion of songs from the Third Reich.[4]

He has played NAZI march songs in public! He praised Vichy PUPPETS. SCUM is SCUM. :mad:

Forum List

Back