Sarkozy concedes defeat

Good news... for England... Hollande wants to implement a 75% tax rate for the wealthy.... and the wealthy are looking to move out of France and to England... where they can pay 45% instead! Bargain! That should help Britain.

Real estate agents in London are already seeing a massive increase in inquiries from French people looking to get out.

If I were a Brit, I'd be thanking the French for their stupidity.

Oh, joy!...20-hour "work" week, here we come!

Along with growing their public sector and lowering their retirement age to 60 from 62. Yea, that's gonna work real well for them. :lol: How are they gonna pay for it when their wealth runs to England?

It is 30 years in the past when France had a balanced government budget.
Sarkozy was a total bullshitter who couldn't deliver on his promises.

That's how it works, now a new guy gets his chance.

Pure Pubcrappe LOL The French don't leave France. #1 in quality of life, Health care, FOOD LOL

The rainy weather in UK is much better.

The people on the streets also seem to be nicer.

url

Pure Pubcrappe LOL The French don't leave France. #1 in quality of life, Health care, FOOD LOL

You might want to check out the news stories before you call facts 'pubcrappe'..... and, again - for the slow kids - I'm not a Republican. I also love France, and England.

And.... at the risk of pointing out the obvious to the terminally stupid... wealthy people could not give a rats ass about 'free' health care... they happily pay and get the best treatment on the planet - regardless of country. Moron.

Also.... for the same stupid.... they don't have to abandon the country altogether.... they just move their primary residence... why can idiots not understand that basic fact? Their 'quality of life' won't change. Twit.

Last edited:
Higher taxes, more deficit spending, more redistribution...excellent plan central planners. I'm so glad no bailout will be needed and prosperity is just around the corner.

I guess we'll see...:cuckoo:

Sarkozy couldn't do the job. It's time for new blood.
We'll see how Francois Hollande handles France.

You have a point to make or are you just doing you're usual whinefest?

Do you actually have a point to make besides finding joy in another's misfortune ?
I don't think so.

There were also local elections in the UK these days...

UK Conservatives punished in local elections
http://news.yahoo.com/uk-conservatives-punished-local-elections-171019312.html

The setback, two years after the Conservative-led coalition took office in 2010, saw the Tories lose about one-third of their seats in the contest for almost 5,000 seats across about half of the local authorities in England, Scotland and Wales. The opposition Labour Party made big gains countrywide.
(...)
The left-of-center Labour Party added more than 820 council seats, for a total of more than 2,150. The right-of-center Conservatives lost more than 400 seats, or about one-third, to total more than 1,000 seats. The Liberal Democrats lost 330 seats, for a total of 430 councilors. Elections took place Thursday, with the results announced Friday.
Labour Makes Big Gains in U.K. Local Elections - WSJ.com
WO-AJ656A_UKELE_NS_20120504172106.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back