Fox's The Five’s near-4 million total viewers more than quadrupled the total viewers of its CNN and MSNBC time slot rivals

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Oh snap!

Cable News Ratings Monday, November 15: Tucker Places Third in Demo, Behind The Five and Bret Baier​

Fox News saw a bit of a shake-up in the ratings on Monday as Tucker Carlson Tonight dropped to third place behind The Five and Special Report with Bret Baier in the advertiser-coveted 25-54 age demo.

Greg and Jesse have been staunch supporters of Trumps policies and have been patriotic in their desire for America to be a global leader again.

Odd how those odds work out in their favour...

I'd think the Bonanza reruns would hold a bigger audience than the CNN/MSNBC fiascos???

But...but.....

FoxNews is still part of the media circus believe it or not.
Fox's assignment is to keep Cunservatives as angry at and divided from the Left as CNN and MSNBC are assigned to keep the Left divided from the Right.

I do wish people would put on their thinking caps more often in lieu of their tin foil caps <sigh>

Oh snap!

Cable News Ratings Monday, November 15: Tucker Places Third in Demo, Behind The Five and Bret Baier​

Is that good? I thought you guys were pissed off at FOX, due to backing off stop the steal, initial statements against the voting machine companies, and their mandate for vaccinating their employees. Are they the good guy again? What did I miss?

Greg and Jesse have been staunch supporters of Trumps policies and have been patriotic in their desire for America to be a global leader again.

Odd how those odds work out in their favour...
Gutman jumped on the Trump bandwagon after Trump clinched the nomination.
Gutman was a neo-Con scumbag beforehand.

Forum List

Back