Fox's Judge Napolitano: Flynn Guilty Plea "Nightmare for Trump"

He pretty clearly is. Seems like you're the last to know.
Or not

Delude yourself all you like. It's not like you being wrong all the time has had any bearing on anything so far
Well I’ve consistently stated there’s nothing so tell me what you have that says I’m wrong! Waiting

And you've been consistently wrong. Also, sinve you could not possibly k ow the truth of that, you come across as a shameless liar.
Well again Post your evidence! I’m waiting! Otherwise I’m right! Here’s your chance to shine
.When I say you could not possibly know the truth of your desperate assertions, it does not then make any sense to demand evidence from me. In fact, such odd behavior tells me that you have a hard time forming coherent thoughts.

Delude yourself all you like. It's not like you being wrong all the time has had any bearing on anything so far
Well I’ve consistently stated there’s nothing so tell me what you have that says I’m wrong! Waiting

And you've been consistently wrong. Also, sinve you could not possibly k ow the truth of that, you come across as a shameless liar.
Well again Post your evidence! I’m waiting! Otherwise I’m right! Here’s your chance to shine
.When I say you could not possibly know the truth of your desperate assertions, it does not then make any sense to demand evidence from me. In fact, such odd behavior tells me that you have a hard time forming coherent thoughts.
Well sure it is, you claim I was wrong genius, which means you have evidence. You get that right? It doesn’t matter what I do or don’t know, it matters that nothing has been presented. You claim I’m wrong, so Post your evidence

Tick tock Wilbur

Last edited:

Well sure it is, you claim I was wrong genius, which means you have evidence. You get that right? It doesn’t matter what I do or don’t know, it matters that nothing has been presented. You claim I’m wrong, so Post your evidence

Tick tock Wilbur

To claim that you could not possi ly know the truth of your desperate assertions doesnt therefore mean I should have any evidence. In fact, it inherently assumes that neither of us do, and it is an observation that you are pulling shit out of your ass to soothe yourself. This is like talking to a child .

Tick tock Wilbur

To claim that you could not possi ly know the truth of your desperate assertions doesnt therefore mean I should have any evidence. In fact, it inherently assumes that neither of us do, and it is an observation that you are pulling shit out of your ass to soothe yourself. This is like talking to a child .
Well sure you do need to prove me wrong. I claim there is nothing, you said I was wrong. Therefore genius you must have evidence that I’m wrong. Still waiting Wilbur tick tock

Well sure you do need to prove me wrong.

No I don't, you simpleton. I didn't even say you were wrong. I said you could not possibly know if your assertions were true, which is a fact. But here you are, STILL whining about it. Like i said... you're like a child. You have a hard time following simple conversations, and you don't even remember what you were whining about in the first pace.

No I don't, you simpleton. I didn't even say you were wrong. I said you could not possibly know if your assertions were true, which is a fact. But here you are, STILL whining about it. Like i said... you're like a child. You have a hard time following simple conversations, and you don't even remember what you were whining about in the first pace.
There you go again, I do know, I know nothing has been presented. Therefore, you’re calling me out, and it must mean you know something I don’t. So present it

But his plea doesn’t mean anything except he admitted lying. If he had any evidence it would have been different plea! He just undermined the investigation! Oops

This is why people have to laugh at you, and behave under the theory you get everything wrong, because you get just about everything wrong.

Flynn pled guilty to lying about four specific things, including
1) He lied that he didn't talk to Kislyak around Dec 22nd
2) He lied that he didn't talk to Kislyak discussing the Obama sanctions on Dec 29th

The evidence you ask for is in the information (guilty plea), indictment and other court filings.

There you go again, I do know, I know nothing has been presented. Therefore, you’re calling me out, and it must mean you know something I don’t. So present it
You are having a discussion with the most intelligent man on Earth...show some respect!

More proof that the far left is reaching for collusion where none exists!

So far they still have nothing, Flynn is cooperating for other reasons such as the alleged Turkey pay off.

You are having a discussion with the most intelligent man on Earth...show some respect!

Dang you are a crybaby. You whine when people don't know things... you whine when they do....

Dang you are a crybaby. You whine when people don't know things... you whine when they do....
I'm commenting on the fact that that's exactly what you're doing right now.

More proof that the far left is reaching for collusion where none exists!

So far they still have nothing, Flynn is cooperating for other reasons such as the alleged Turkey pay off.

From FLynns guilty plea

b. On or about December 28, 2016, the Russian Ambassador contacted FLYNN

c. On or about December 29, 2016, FLYNN called a senior offcial of the
Presidential Transition Team, who was with other senior
members of the Presidential Transition Team at the Mar-a-Lago resort in
Palm Beach, Florida, to discuss what, if anything, to communicate to the
Russian Ambassador about the U.S. Sanctions. On that call, FLYNN and
the PTT discussed the U.S. Sanctions, including the potential
impact of those sanctions on the incoming administrations foreign policy
goals. The PTT official and also discussed that the members of
the Presidential Transition Team at Mar-a-Lago did not want Russia to
escalate the situation.

Immediately after his phone call with the PTT official, FLYNN called the
Russian Ambassador and requested that Russia not escalate the situation
and only respond to the U.S. Sanctions in a reciprocal manner.

Shortly after his phone call with the Russian Ambassador, spoke
with the PTT offcial to report on the substance of his call with the
Russian Ambassador, including their discussion of the U.S. Sanctions.
On or about December 30, 2016, Russian President Vladimir Putin
released a statement indicating that Russia would not take retaliatory
measures in response to the U.S. Sanctions at that time.

On or about December 31, 2016, the Russian Ambassador called
and informed him that Russia had chosen not to retaliate in response to
request.

After his phone call with the Russian Ambassador, Spoke with
senior members of the Presidential Transition Team about
conversations with the Russian Ambassador regarding the U.S. Sanctions
and Russias decision not to escalate the situation.

Last edited:
The very slow RW nutjobs on here think Flynn is the end of it. Mueller could have slammed him with some heavy charges. Why didn't he?

He has given up and is giving up some bigger fish. Now the, very stupid ,Comrade has admitted that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI. It stands to reason that he also fired Comet to stop the investigation of Flynn. That is Obstruction of Justice.

‘Steve Vladeck, a CNN legal contributor and professor at the University of Texas Law School, said Trump's tweet "certainly implies that, at the time the President fired then-FBI Director Comey, he knew that Flynn had committed a felony. So the question is whether he fired Comey at least in part to try to protect Flynn from prosecution for a felony of which he was already aware."

Vladeck added: "I can't speak to how the special counsel would view this statement, but it betrays an alarming lack of understanding of the relevant legal rules on the President's part, or of the serious legal jeopardy he could be in for actions he may wrongly believe are appropriate."’

Critics react to Trump's tweet on firing Flynn - CNNPolitics

Trump’s ignorance of the law is comprehensive, and he’s oblivious to the jeopardy his ‘presidency’ is in.

But his plea doesn’t mean anything except he admitted lying. If he had any evidence it would have been different plea! He just undermined the investigation! Oops

This is why people have to laugh at you, and behave under the theory you get everything wrong, because you get just about everything wrong.

Flynn pled guilty to lying about four specific things, including
1) He lied that he didn't talk to Kislyak around Dec 22nd
2) He lied that he didn't talk to Kislyak discussing the Obama sanctions on Dec 29th

The evidence you ask for is in the information (guilty plea), indictment and other court filings.
Dude, you can laugh at me all you want, however, your getting nothing. And now I’ll laugh at you! K?

‘Steve Vladeck, a CNN legal contributor and professor at the University of Texas Law School, said Trump's tweet "certainly implies that, at the time the President fired then-FBI Director Comey, he knew that Flynn had committed a felony. So the question is whether he fired Comey at least in part to try to protect Flynn from prosecution for a felony of which he was already aware."

Vladeck added: "I can't speak to how the special counsel would view this statement, but it betrays an alarming lack of understanding of the relevant legal rules on the President's part, or of the serious legal jeopardy he could be in for actions he may wrongly believe are appropriate."’

Critics react to Trump's tweet on firing Flynn - CNNPolitics

Trump’s ignorance of the law is comprehensive, and he’s oblivious to the jeopardy his ‘presidency’ is in.
LOL, CNN! He’s got you going! Hahahaha

Forum List

Back