Fox's Judge Napolitano: Flynn Guilty Plea "Nightmare for Trump"

Yawn! Trump didn’t break any laws, but the wild goose chase will continue, as it would have without Flynn

Yes, it is....

Retired judge and Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Michael Flynn’s guilty plea is a “nightmare” for President Trump.

“I think this is probably the tip of a prosecutorial iceberg, so to speak,” Napolitano said Friday on Fox News. “It is a nightmare for Donald Trump"

Fox News's Napolitano: Flynn guilty plea 'a nightmare for Trump'
Andrew Napolitano - Wikipedia

In March 2017, Napolitano was suspended from Fox News for making unsubstantiated claims that British intelligence officials spied on Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign at the request of U.S. President Barack Obama....

Yes, it is....

Retired judge and Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Michael Flynn’s guilty plea is a “nightmare” for President Trump.

“I think this is probably the tip of a prosecutorial iceberg, so to speak,” Napolitano said Friday on Fox News. “It is a nightmare for Donald Trump"

Damn. It must have been painful beyond belief for Napolitano to say those words.

Yes, it is....

Damn. It must have been painful beyond belief for Napolitano to say those words.

I would imagine it was. but it should give the trumptards pause

Yes, it is....

More likely that Fox News will suddenly find itself under the umbrella of 'fake news'

Yes, it is....

More likely that Fox News will suddenly find itself under the umbrella of 'fake news'

well, that's what trumptards do when they don't like the facts.

but as you noted, Napolitano isn't exactly a lib... but he was a judge and he knows what this is.

Yawn! Trump didn’t break any laws, but the wild goose chase will continue, as it would have without Flynn

riiiiiiiiiiight... they made that sweet little deal with Flynn because he's got nothing on Donald and his Russian scum... not at all. :rofl:
Flynn is willing to claim Trump asked him to talk to Russia. It appears Russia is a major player for some strange reason.

This must stop. Talking to Russia is just plain criminal.

putin-and-hillary-750x400.jpg

Hillary-and-Putin-750x400.jpg

151115-obama-putin-g20-talk-322p_738e7ac1ac818a5df9fbd3fcad39a2b1.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

:rofl:

Yes, it is....

nothing phases those dipshits - NOTHING.

Yes, it is....

Andrew Napolitano - Wikipedia

In March 2017, Napolitano was suspended from Fox News for making unsubstantiated claims that British intelligence officials spied on Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign at the request of U.S. President Barack Obama....

Thank you for pointing out that Judge Nap is a loyal and faithful defender of Trump. Makes his words mean even more.

Like snakes in a snake pit.....right wingers will begin turning on one another....

Napolitano played both sides when stating that if Flynn lied to the FBI, THEN he can't be trusted for him to tell the truth abut Trump......

The FUN has just begun, folks.......

(Let's just hope that Trump doesn't nuke Switzerland to divert our attention.)

Yes, it is....

All you dicks are doing is repeating the same shit we've been hearing from the press for over a year.
Now, point out the laws broken.

Yes, it is....

All you dicks are doing is repeating the same shit we've been hearing from the press for over a year.
Now, point out the laws broken.

poor snowflakey muddy

Forum List

Back