Fox renewed O’Reilly contract despite knowing of allegations

It was probably because of all the liberals insisting to Fox News that since O'Reilly hadn't been actually convicted in a court of law, he was innocent and had to be treated as such.

Oops, sorry, they said that about Bill Clinton, not Bill O'Reilly.

NEW YORK (AP) — The Fox News Channel says the company knew a news analyst planned to file a sexual harassment lawsuit against Bill O’Reilly when it renewed the popular personality’s contract in February.

The New York Times reported Saturday the company renewed the TV host’s contract after he reached a $32 million settlement with the analyst.

In a statement, 21st Century Fox defended its decision because it said he had settled the matter personally. It also said O’Reilly and the woman had agreed the financial terms would be kept confidential.

The company says O’Reilly’s new contract had added protections that allowed Fox to dismiss him if other allegations surfaced.

O’Reilly was ousted months later when it was revealed Fox had paid five women a total of $13 million to keep quiet about harassment allegations.

So it looks like the Big O will be coming back to haunt liberals. Perfect timing nearing Halloween. And if you're like me who only watched FOX for the O'Reilly show, you can look forward to watching your favorite political commentary show.
And so morality is flexible. Weinstein= had, O'Reilly = good. Why? Politics.

How hypocritical can the rabid partisan be.

I see you have that liberal aversion to facts... they just don't seem to be on your side.. Talk about partisan hack... By the way..ALL OF THE TRUMP ACCUSERS were found to be liars.. Paid from DNC operatives to present the stories... SO, good luck with trying to revive that lie.

Tell me something. What's in it for you to make up something completely false like the bolder part? How does this help you enough where you made up a lie involving multiple groups of people?

Forum List

Back