FOX or CNN???

Murhy

May 24, 2013
If you follow one...do you follow the other?? Or do you just talk about how the other station and its followers are insane?

Both are crap but if I had to pick one it would be CNN.

Hahaha...isn't that the sad truth? But saying that is like insulting someone's favorite football team. They will fight you over it. Gotta be part of a team.

The only news I get from the boob tube is my local news, and occasionally one of the half hour news shows on the major networks.

The 24 hour "news" channels contain about as much news as the "History" Channel has history, or Music Television has music.

On the History Channel, it's pawn shops, lumberjacks, and UFOs.

On MTV, it's a bunch of kids put together in a house to get drunk, get laid, and figure out which one is a homo.

On the 24 hour news channels, it's phone polls, opinions, lies of omission, and propaganda shouted at you.

People who watch Fox News or MSNBC or CNN deserve to be lied to.

Last edited:
The only news I get from the boob tube is my local news, and occasionally one of the half hour news shows on the major networks.

The 24 hour "news" channels contain about as much news as the "History" Channel has history, or Music Television has music.

On MTV, it's a bunch of kids put together in a house to get drunk, get laid, and figure out which one is a homo.

On the 24 hour news channels, it's phone polls, opinions, lies of omission, and propaganda shouted at you.

People who watch network news and then mock cable news as propaganda are?

A. Morons
B. Trolls
C. Both

I watch all kinds of news outlets.
MSNBC if I want to hear the far left perspective
FOX if I want to hear the far right perspective
CNN to get a reasonably balanced perspective

A. Morons
B. Trolls
C. Both

You are lying to yourself.

A. Morons
B. Trolls
C. Both

You are lying to yourself.

Lying to myself about what? They are all bias INCLUDING the networks

It's fun to watch a little bit on each channel as the weirdo try to out weird each other.

Forum List

Back