Fox Noise Fading Into the Abyss

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
So Greta van Sustern and Megyn Kelly have both left for NBC. Hahahhaa....hahhhhaaaaaaa.....(slapping the table)....Wooohoooooo!

Fox is on the decline, I bet BIll O'Reilly announces his retirement soon.

This is what happens when you have an asshole like Roger Ailes who dictates that female anchors have to look like Las Vegas cocktail waitresses and then adds insult to injury by sexually harassing them, as Gretchen Carlson (another ex-Fox Noise anchor) claimed.

Glad to see this stinking ship go off into the horizon.

So Greta van Sustern and Megyn Kelly have both left for NBC. Hahahhaa....hahhhhaaaaaaa.....(slapping the table)....Wooohoooooo!

This is what happens when you have an asshole like Roger Ailes who dictates that female anchors have to look like Las Vegas cocktail waitresses and then adds insult to injury by sexually harassing them, as Gretchen Carlson (another ex-Fox Noise anchor) claimed.

Greta I miss, Megyn could care less
There are new people coming in and part time commenters that will get shows.

Talking heads are fine if well informed but it it the news that is most important

So the plan is working. Build Fox to be the power house news network, ship commentators to other networks to infiltrate them, make conservative opinions heard every where.

I think your biggest concern should be where is your safe space going to be when you can't turn on a strictly left wing news channel?

If I had a dime for EVERY time liberals predicted Rush would be gone or Fox News would be gone, I could actually pay my Obama care premiums.

It won't be the first time liberals have predicted the demise of their enemies and it won't be the last.

Remember when you guys thought Air America would be the end of Rush?

:lmao:

Lol Trump might have killed Faux.

Could be a bad thing though since conspiracy blogs, nutso talk radio, and Trump's twitter will be the only sources for rubes to get their news now.

If I had a dime for EVERY time liberals predicted Rush would be gone or Fox News would be gone, I could actually pay my Obama care premiums.

It won't be the first time liberals have predicted the demise of their enemies and it won't be the last.

Remember when you guys thought Air America would be the end of Rush?

:lmao:
No. Which partisan talking head told you liberals thought all that?

I don't watch any news.

It's all entertainment bullshit. Fox is the only tolerable one though, and I don't see that changing with Greta and Megyn gone.

Thats not the reason Fox is failing...really? Tits and ass is all over MSM, has been for decades....Fox is failing because of Trump...the once powerful safe haven for white right winged nuts, was completely dissed by Trump and in doing so, rendered them a non factor for the future....I mean, if you want lies to resignate, you can pretty much go to any network these days, they've all figured out the game, bring on the lies and the ratings will follow

You guys have been making these claims about Fox, Rush, etc. for years. They haven't gone anywhere.

You guys have been making these claims about Fox, Rush, etc. for years. They haven't gone anywhere.
Remember when the GOP was dead? Those were some good times, right up until they took around 1000 government seats away from the dems.

Bill O'Reilly has made so much money from FOX "News" that he could have retired comfortably years ago.

Lol Trump might have killed Faux.

Could be a bad thing though since conspiracy blogs, nutso talk radio, and Trump's twitter will be the only sources for rubes to get their news now.

Actually it looks more like Trump killed liberal media.

Greta came to FNC from CNN and Tucker Carlson came over to FNC from CNN via MSNBC.
What's your point? FNC should stop getting their hosts from CNN and MSNBC?

It's funny. The right thought that Fox was on their side, they listened to everything they said and agreed. But then Fox didn't like Trump, so they get upset and now they're going to have to find someone else to tell them what to do and how to think.

Forum List

Back