Fox News - The Pussygrabbers Network

The New York Times reported this weekend that roughly $13 million has been paid to women accusing Bill O'Reilly of sexual harassment, and at least six women have leveled accusations against him. Then on Monday, Fox News contributor Julia Roginsky became the latest to go public with accusations against Roger Ailes, the network's former chairman.

Below is a list of the women who have come forward:

O'Reilly's accusers

• Andrea Mackris: Former producer. Accused O'Reilly of making inappropriate phone calls. O'Reilly paid her a $9 million settlement, according to the NYT.
  • Wendy Walsh: Former regular O'Reilly guest. Claims he offered to help her get a position at Fox News but reneged after she declined to go to a hotel room with him. She has filed suit.
  • Rebecca Gomez Diamond: Former Fox Business host. Accused O'Reilly of inappropriate phone calls. O'Reilly paid her a settlement, according to the NYT.
  • Juliet Huddy: Former regular O'Reilly guest. Accused him of inappropriate phone calls and trying to kiss her, and then damaging her career after she rejected his advances. Fox paid her a $1.6 million settlement, according to the NYT.
  • Andrea Tantaros: Former Fox News Host. Sued both O'Reilly and Ailes for alleged sexual harassment.
  • Laurie Dhue: Former Fox News host. Sued both O'Reilly and Ailes for alleged sexual harassment. Fox paid her over $1 million, according to the NYT.
Ailes' accusers

• Julia Roginsky: Fox News contributor. Sued Fox and Ailes claiming they had made "her deserved promotion to a regular spot hosting 'The Five' contingent upon having a sexual relationship with Ailes."
  • Gretchen Carlson: Former Fox News host. Sued Ailes for allegedly harming her career after she rebuffed his advances. Fox paid her $20 million.
  • Megyn Kelly: Former Fox News host. During an internal investigation, she said Ailes had made unwanted advances when she was a Fox News correspondent, according to NY Mag.
  • Kellie Boyle: Former GOP communications consultant. She claimed in NY Mag that Ailes had offered to help her career in exchange for sex but had her "blacklisted" when she declined.
  • Rudi Bakhtiar: Former Fox News reporter. She claims Ailes made inappropriate comments to her and that she was fired after accusing another Fox News employee of sexual harassment.
  • Tantaros and Dhue, whose allegations are listed above.
Here's a list of all the O'Reilly/Ailes accusers
Is there anyone he hasnt groped ?
Ive heard his show and he comes across as the Voice of America. His sleazy groping probably means that he is. It never got in trumps way did it ?

Is there anyone you have?

The New York Times reported this weekend that roughly $13 million has been paid to women accusing Bill O'Reilly of sexual harassment, and at least six women have leveled accusations against him. Then on Monday, Fox News contributor Julia Roginsky became the latest to go public with accusations against Roger Ailes, the network's former chairman.

O'Reilly's accusers

• Andrea Mackris: Former producer. Accused O'Reilly of making inappropriate phone calls. O'Reilly paid her a $9 million settlement, according to the NYT.
  • Wendy Walsh: Former regular O'Reilly guest. Claims he offered to help her get a position at Fox News but reneged after she declined to go to a hotel room with him. She has filed suit.
  • Rebecca Gomez Diamond: Former Fox Business host. Accused O'Reilly of inappropriate phone calls. O'Reilly paid her a settlement, according to the NYT.
  • Juliet Huddy: Former regular O'Reilly guest. Accused him of inappropriate phone calls and trying to kiss her, and then damaging her career after she rejected his advances. Fox paid her a $1.6 million settlement, according to the NYT.
  • Andrea Tantaros: Former Fox News Host. Sued both O'Reilly and Ailes for alleged sexual harassment.
  • Laurie Dhue: Former Fox News host. Sued both O'Reilly and Ailes for alleged sexual harassment. Fox paid her over $1 million, according to the NYT.
Ailes' accusers

• Julia Roginsky: Fox News contributor. Sued Fox and Ailes claiming they had made "her deserved promotion to a regular spot hosting 'The Five' contingent upon having a sexual relationship with Ailes."
  • Gretchen Carlson: Former Fox News host. Sued Ailes for allegedly harming her career after she rebuffed his advances. Fox paid her $20 million.
  • Megyn Kelly: Former Fox News host. During an internal investigation, she said Ailes had made unwanted advances when she was a Fox News correspondent, according to NY Mag.
  • Kellie Boyle: Former GOP communications consultant. She claimed in NY Mag that Ailes had offered to help her career in exchange for sex but had her "blacklisted" when she declined.
  • Rudi Bakhtiar: Former Fox News reporter. She claims Ailes made inappropriate comments to her and that she was fired after accusing another Fox News employee of sexual harassment.
I've had enough of this Troll.
Good luck being on Ignore.

Ignore is for pussies.

Poor Tree can't take the truth?
It is true, ya know. Why so sensitive?

I am here to discuss facts and politics.

Not to allow myself to be subjected to trolls.

I score posters on rationality, content, willingness to engage in discussions over "the facts", and repetitive content.

Call it a Troll Index.

If you as a poster keep failing my test, I put you on Ignore, and the rest of you fools can let yourself be bombarded with his nonsense.

But as for me, I keep on trucking!

A good general rule for you folks who don't know how to index trolls, is to look at your rating here on USMB.

If you have a higher rating than you do actual posts, chances are you are an informed and skilled poster.

If you have a lower rating than the number of your actual posts, pretty good chance you suck or may be a Troll.

I initially assume you suck until I determine otherwise.

Using my numbers I will provide you with an example.

TREE:
Rating: 3,306
Divided by
Number of Posts: 2,439
Total: 1.35

Or 135% Rating

Old Lady, Your Rating is 71%

Thanks for playing

Last edited:

I score posters on rationality, content, willingness to engage in discussions over "the facts", and repetitive content.

Call it a Troll Index.

If you as a poster keep failing my test, I put you on Ignore, and the rest of you fools can let yourself be bombarded with his nonsense.

Could I get on that list please? I've yet to see you post anything worth reading.

Thanks in advance.

O'Reilly's accusers

Ailes' accusers

I've had enough of this Troll.
Good luck being on Ignore.

Ignore is for pussies.

That is not true. If it were, you would be on "ignore" since you meet that qualification

Call it a Troll Index.

Could I get on that list please? I've yet to see you post anything worth reading.

Thanks in advance.

You have the power to ignore anyone.

now that Chump is POTUS he can declare National Pussy Grabbing Day.

now that Chump is POTUS he can declare National Pussy Grabbing Day.
He could get a sponsor and donate the proceeds to a charity of some sort.
Maybe for the dependants of those killed when he orders attacks to deflect attention from his poor numbers.

Call it a Troll Index.

Thanks in advance.
Says the Troll with only a 38% Rating.

Yah, I think you can get on that list.

Here is how you can quickly do someone's rating, and make sense of it.
I have done this at other sites.

I will use myself again as an example.

TREE:
Rating: 3,306
Divided by
Number of Posts: 2,439
Total: 1.35

Or 135% Rating

Old Lady, Your Rating is 71%

Fenton Lum, Your Rating is 38%

Don't feel bad. Some people are born to suck, and you appear to be one of them.
Is there a poster here lower rated than you?

Find him and then have an argument with him. We will just sit back and watch to see who wins.

61861281.jpg

Some of you people have deflected to Bill Clinton as a way to defend Bill O'Reilly.

Well, Monica was willing, the women O'Reilly hassled weren't.

Some of you people have deflected to Bill Clinton as a way to defend Bill O'Reilly.

The women accusing O'Reilly should learn to hang up the phone. They complained of inappropriate phone calls.

The women accusing O'Reilly should learn to hang up the phone. They complained of inappropriate phone calls.

Wrong. One of the women complained that she had been a contributor on his show, and he met her for a dinner at a hotel. Well, he suggested that she should go to his room for drinks, she said she preferred the bar, and he then got hostile towards her, and said she would never work at FOX again. Shortly after that, she was fired.

No, not all of them were phone calls. Try again.

I am going to go ahead and support the assertion Bill O'Reilly should resign. O'Reilly is kind of wishy washy on many if not all issues and always has neocon nut Krauthammer give him neocon commentary and advice along with other assorted neocon has beens. With the open time slot just make Tucker's show two hours long. That would be great.

O'Reilly's accusers

Ailes' accusers

I prefer to discuss straddling options, with really hot blond chics; at stocks and blondes.

A good general rule for you folks who don't know how to index trolls, is to look at your rating here on USMB.

If you have a higher rating than you do actual posts, chances are you are an informed and skilled poster.

If you have a lower rating than the number of your actual posts, pretty good chance you suck or may be a Troll.

126%, idiot.

Don't watch fox if you don't like them. How hard was that?
So you are ok with sexual harassment ?
When did I say that? The cases were handled, not ignored. I imagine any large corporation is going to have problems, so real, some not so much.

Handled?

Try settled.

"If you have fat enough stacks, you can do anything you want to the bitches" ...

... Amirite??
You are never right. You now want to create an argument over the word handled. I have no idea what your quote is about. If you don't like a show don't watch it. That's not a problem I need to deal with.

Forum List

Back