Fox Noise contributor behind pr campaign against Bergdahl......

franco the people leading the charge against Bowe are his former platoon. They are righteously angry that Susan Rice attempted to portray Bergdahl as a hero.

They know the real story and have broken their silence. And they are pissed off. Don't try to make this like a fairy tale that fox made up.

All hell is breaking loose over this young man and the lives he cost by going AWOL.

Yup and if there is any justice the dirtbag will be court marshalled and spend time in Leavenworth.

None of those in his platoon are sticking up for the dirtbag. How many soldier's got killed looking for his sorry ass? If Franco thinks he's a hero guess that pretty much tells everyone what an idiot he truly is.

Bergdahls a traitor. For my money they can shoot the bastard.

How many soldiers got killed looking for weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist?

Actually, it's kind of unlikely this guy will be courtmartialled for no other reason than after five years, he's probably not mentally competent to assist in his own defense.

No one has said this guy was a "hero".

What, they don't CC you on the inter-office memos?

Saddam confessed to his FBI interrogator that he was intentionally bluffing the world into believing he still had WMD's.

This was on CBS 60 Minutes.

It was revealed that Saddam was trying to keep Iran from attacking and that was why the bluff HAD to be effective.

If it wasn't Iran would have attacked.

That segment of 60 Minutes aired Jan. 27, 2008.

You are only 6 years behind.

They're REPORTING it. I don't think dupes know the difference...after years of being pushed...no lie.

fox is doing the same the thing. any more lies?

As I said, Pub dupe, you don't know the difference between reporting a story and making it up and pushing it....jeeesh! lol:lol:

1. i'm not a republican idiot

2. you have not cited a single thing fox made up or pushed about this story

3. another dishonest thread by franco the dem dupe

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Now if it had been Bush they would be praising this soldier..but since the mixed president got him freed its evil!
Many on the Right did praise Bergdahl until they got the party memo. They then deleted their best wishes and prayers for him and his family.

They're REPORTING it. I don't think dupes know the difference...after years of being pushed...no lie.

As I said, Pub dupe, you don't know the difference between reporting a story and making it up and pushing it....jeeesh! lol:lol:
There we are with that "dupe" word again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Give it a rest.

Get some new material.

Bowe Bergdahl acted strangely after leaving base, say Afghan villagers

The Sydney Morning Herald, June 5, 2014 - 6:07PM - a relay from the Washington Post

Washington: Among the most tantalising mysteries surrounding Bowe Bergdahl's disappearance from his US military post in 2009 is this: Was he trying to find the Taliban? Or did he simply wander away and get captured?

Until now, few details have emerged about the circumstances of Sergeant Bergdahl's disappearance from the small outpost in Afghanistan's Paktika province. But The Washington Post has reached Afghan villagers who claim to have spotted him at the time he went missing.

To them, it's clear something was wrong with the American. And he seemed to be deliberately heading for Taliban strongholds, they say.

"It was very confusing to us. Why would he leave the base?" said Jamal, an elder in the village of Yusef Khel, about a kilometre from the US military installation. (Like many Afghans, Jamal goes by one name.) "The people thought it was a covert agenda - maybe he was sent to the village by the US."

Locals remember Sergeant Bergdahl walking through the village in a haze. They later told Afghan investigators that they had warned the American that he was heading into a dangerous area.

"They tried to tell him not to go there, that it is dangerous. But he kept going over the mountain. The villagers tried to give him water and bread, but he didn't take it," said Ibrahim Manikhel, the district's intelligence chief.

"We think he probably was high after smoking hashish," Mr Manikhel said. "Why would an American want to find the Taliban?"

Residents still remember the massive search effort in the wake of Sergeant Bergdahl's disappearance. But the village eventually returned to normal - albeit still with grave problems from Taliban fighters - and few locals thought about the American soldier until this past week, when his face flashed across Afghan news programs.

"I had forgotten about that abducted American," Mr Manikhel said. "I hope the US can rearrest the [Taliban] that they released."

Bowe Bergdahl acted strangely after leaving base, say Afghan villagers

Like I said on other Bergdahl threads...

I was at Kandahar AFB in June of 2009. The whole theater was abuzz about the "missing soldier", and indeed there was a lot of sudden changes in operation tempo.

The story I heard most consistently was that he was "misled" off post. "Tricked" by some local nationals to sneak away in order to score some alcohol. Rumor mill being what it is there were differences in stories.

That was pretty much all I knew, or even cared to know up until the moonbat messiah sold us out and gave up 5 dangerous sociopaths in exchange for this dipshit. The stories that have come out from the people in the bunkers with this dipshit paint an even worse picture, but the most glaringly consistent aspect is that the dipshit voluntarily left a secure area to do something he shouldn't have been doing.

Turns out it was another "introverted" bed wetter. YES, ANOTHER GODDAMNED LIBERAL with no friends. Too fucking arrogant of course to consider some introspection, he blamed the people around him for his social failure.

Now as far as the bed wetters are allowed to "think", the dipshit is somehow a hero. The moonbat messiah made a great decision on by putting a price on the lives of US military personnel.

That's because he saved one of "their own", another sniveling, spoiled, self absorbed anti-American douchebag who should have been aborted.

So suck it you parasite assholes, just like your other "hero" bradley manning liberals prove to be untrustworthy at best.

Nobody said he was a hero.

But he was brought up in a strict Calvinist home, his parents Home-schooled him and he liked to shoot. And he lived in a whacky Red State. That really makes him more one of yours than one of ours.

Here's the real problem, though. The real problem is your Boy Bush broke the Army. Unwilling to call a draft or raise taxes to pay for a real army, which is what responsible presidents do in a time of war, Boy Bush just kept rotating the same sorry-ass National Guard units through the Iraq and Afghanistan Meat Grinders, and kept lowering the standards to take soldiers who low aptitude scores, minor criminal records and lacking HS Educations.

Again, read Hastings account in Rolling Stone. It paints a picture of how badly morale had degraded. This wasn't a messed up soldier, this was a messed up unit.

[

What, they don't CC you on the inter-office memos?

Saddam confessed to his FBI interrogator that he was intentionally bluffing the world into believing he still had WMD's.

This was on CBS 60 Minutes.

It was revealed that Saddam was trying to keep Iran from attacking and that was why the bluff HAD to be effective.

If it wasn't Iran would have attacked.

That segment of 60 Minutes aired Jan. 27, 2008.

You are only 6 years behind.

YOu mean it aired years after Saddam had been hung?

You don't go to war, piss away a trillion dollars and 5000 lives because the other guy is "bluffing".

You take the time to find out if he is bluffing or not.

Sorry, still no excuse for Bush's gross incompetence.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Give it a rest.

Get some new material.

Facts and the truth are like that, brainwashed hater dupe of the greedy megarich idiot new bs GOP...change the channel, fool.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle: see sig and OP.

Like Bengazi, your "news" is making up bs motives for the person who has not been talked to yet. Same with all the other "scandals" based on pure bs and gossip, for chumps only. Read a good newspaper, ie not Murdoch, Moonie, or Examiner.

CORPORATE MEDIA COVERS IT LIKE FACT, DUPES BELIEVE handpicked soldiers represent all his unit etc etc etc etc...:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Fox News Contributor Behind PR Campaign For Soldiers Critical Of Bowe Bergdahl | Blog | Media Matters for America

...typical Pubcrappe wins again...for a while. For hater dupes, forever- never hear the retraction...

color me shocked.

now let's hear more about the "evidence".

See my last post, OP, page one on this thread, and my book.

So what if the guy just cracked up over there? Is that the new standard for throwing soldiers under the bus?

Shouldn't we thus do that with ALL the guys who've come home with mental problems, PTSD, etc.,

just say fuck them, they couldn't handle it, it's their fault?

Hey, it would be cheaper, right? Fewer patients at the VA. Less of your taxpayer dollar going to help the wounded...
A liberal's faux concern for our VA patients while Dear Leader claims they're getting world - class healthcare. Laughable.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Give it a rest.

Get some new material.

Facts and the truth are like that, brainwashed hater dupe of the greedy megarich idiot new bs GOP...change the channel, fool.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle: see sig and OP.

Like Bengazi, your "news" is making up bs motives for the person who has not been talked to yet. Same with all the other "scandals" based on pure bs and gossip, for chumps only. Read a good newspaper, ie not Murdoch, Moonie, or Examiner.
I use Fox News.

I use Huffington Post.

I use CNN.

I use BBC.

I use ABC News (American).

I use ABC News (Australian).

I use NBC.

I use CBS.

I use CBN.

I use the Chicago Tribune and the Chicago Sun-Times.

I use the Washington Post.

I use the Los Angeles Times.

I use the New York Times.

I use France24.

I use RT.

I use Der Spiegel.

I use the Telegraph.

I use Haretz.

I've even been known to use al-Jazeera.

And all of these, on at least a weekly basis; a wide diversity of these on a daily basis.

Change the channel?

The only parrot I see at-work here is you.

Anybody who doesn't think the way I do, and anybody who doesn't support President Obama, is a Pub Dupe.

Anybody who doesn't think the way I do, and anybody who doesn't support President Obama, is a Pub Dupe.

Pub dupes.

Hater dupes.

Dupe dupes.

Blah, blah, blah.

Like I said... it's time to get some new material.

You've gone to the 'dupe' well far too often, and you're borin' the hell outta everybody with it.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
LOL. Media Matters.

Argument invalid.
Media Matter's sole purpose for existing is to get FoxNews taken off the air so that only liberal news outlets serve up Democrat propaganda.
And, if that's not it's SOLE purpose, it's probably right up there in the Top Five, in their 'private mission statement'.. :D

No, it's to make them tell the truth duh. They, Rush, Beck, Savage, Heritage and all the rest of the Pub propaganda machine are one big disgrace. And of course their audience that believes their bs...

#197-Still looking for any evidence of that, Kondor. That Australian report blasted your party line...but you snapped back....The point is we need Bergdahl to speak and an investigation, not Pub bs.

Last edited:
So what if the guy just cracked up over there? Is that the new standard for throwing soldiers under the bus?

Shouldn't we thus do that with ALL the guys who've come home with mental problems, PTSD, etc.,

Hey, it would be cheaper, right? Fewer patients at the VA. Less of your taxpayer dollar going to help the wounded...
A liberal's faux concern for our VA patients while Dear Leader claims they're getting world - class healthcare. Laughable.

Dems have done nothing but improve Vet care and a new openness led to these whistleblowers and more reform to come. But carry on with the bs and misinformed negative hyperpartisanship....

Dems have done nothing but improve Vet care and a new openness led to these whistleblowers and more reform to come. But carry on with the bs and misinformed negative hyperpartisanship....

you poor deluded, brainwashed idiot

wait times have GONE UP under Obama
and the keeping of different lists has led to people DYING WAITING TO BE SEEN

Media Matter's sole purpose for existing is to get FoxNews taken off the air so that only liberal news outlets serve up Democrat propaganda.
And, if that's not it's SOLE purpose, it's probably right up there in the Top Five, in their 'private mission statement'.. :D

No, it's to make them tell the truth duh. They, Rush, Beck, Savage, Heritage and all the rest of the Pub propaganda machine are one big disgrace. And of course their audience that believes their bs...
The vast majority of Republicans are solid mainstream Americans; home-owners, tax-payers, mid-range earners, educated, engaged in their communities, and far too busy to bother with partisan talk-radio, media, etc.

The same cannot be said for the vast majority of Democrats; although they, too, boast a large percentage of solid mainstream Americans; home-owners, tax-payers, mid-range earners, educated, engaged in their communities, and far too busy to bother with partisan talk-radio, media, etc.

You attribute far too much to partisan media, when it comes to opposition to Obama.

You attribute far too little to the common sense and mainstream values of America, when it comes to opposition to Obama.

Not everyone who is against Obama is a dittohead or talk-radio listener or FoxBot.

As a matter of fact, MOST folks who oppose Obama, are not that sort of person.

Your personal opinions to the contrary notwithstanding.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back