Fox Newsers Suddenly Quiet When Their ‘Hero Cop’ Revealed to Be Fraudster

he ended up being a criminal wearing a police uniform, and his two family members will be in jail within the end of the year. Wow.

well, I wouldn't convict the family members before the investigation is even finished, much less a trial held.

but it does look pretty shady.

Why isnt Fox News going with the Narrative that the family is to blame? Oh, thats right, to come to conclusions before the facts are in would be wrong.

he ended up being a criminal wearing a police uniform, and his two family members will be in jail within the end of the year. Wow.

well, I wouldn't convict the family members before the investigation is even finished, much less a trial held.

well they are the ones on the text messages and mentioned by Gliniwitz or however you spell his name.

Why isnt Fox News going with the Narrative that the family is to blame? Oh, thats right, to come to conclusions before the facts are in would be wrong.
I don't run Fox News so I have no idea. You should write them and ask. Why ask us?

I don't run Fox News so I have no idea. You should write them and ask. Why ask us?

I didnt ask you anything since you have no idea what this thread is about

well they are the ones on the text messages and mentioned by Gliniwitz or however you spell his name.

that's what seems to be reported right now. but I never trust those things. may be correct, but we'll have to keep on watching the coverage.

honest? i'm taking a break at work and have no idea how they're covering the story. sorry. :)

honest? i'm taking a break at work and have no idea how they're covering the story. sorry. :)

It was a rhetorical question because they wont make those leaps of logic...because they want to be fair. To the criminal cops family, not BLM

The only bogus issue on this thread is its topic.
Every news outlet reported this as a homicide when it happened. Must they all offer retractions?
There's this really cool internet thingy called google and you can find all kinds of info there.

Every news outlet reported this as a homicide when it happened. Must they all offer retractions?
There's this really cool internet thingy called google and you can find all kinds of info there.

Caught another one who didnt read the OP...Why even respond without knowing what the hell you're responding too?

Fox isn't silent about this.

They reported it yesterday and this morning.

It's no skin off of their backs.

If the guy was up to something, it isn't a reflection on their reporting.
Not about their reporting. It's about all their opinion assholes jumping to the conclusion that it was thugs shooting a cop, then jumping to blaming Obama and Black Lives Matter, and whatever other bullshit they could come up with.

You know: never letting a tragedy go to waste, in pushing their agenda.
They reported what they were told.

Not about their reporting. It's about all their opinion assholes jumping to the conclusion that it was thugs shooting a cop, then jumping to blaming Obama and Black Lives Matter, and whatever other bullshit they could come up with.

They werent told this had anything to do with BLM liar

Where were you piss-ant liberal cry babies when Al Sharpton's Tawana Brawley case was proved a lie?

Where were you piss-ant liberal cry babies when the truth came out about the "hands up don't shoot" lie....the lie that started a goddamned riot and ruined a perfectly good business area in Ferguson.

Your selective disgust is patently obvious....and in itself, disgusting.

Liberalism is an incurable mental disorder!

By the way, I think it was a liberal newspaper that hastily (and mistakenly) came out with the headline....DEWEY WINS!

....and they never apologized!

Has nothing to do with FOX News.

Also, this incident does not in any way beatify Black Lives Matter or any of the other shock troops employed by Democrats to mark territory.

But, of course, when you thought the story was true, you looked at it as a condemnation of Black Lives Matter, though, didn't you.

I condemned BLM a bit before this story, Fido.

Wow fox news sounds just like CNN,NBC,CBS,MSNBC...ect
Really? Show me the pundits from those stations who blamed Obama or #BLM.

Now you'll disappear or deflect.

BLM is nothing more than an uprising of thugs against LEO! If black lives mattered so much to the BLM thugs, they would crack down on the black-on-black killings that take the lives of more and more young black males every week in the black ghettos that have been created by the liberal policies designed to keep father figures out of the households of the for-profit welfare breeders.

Who told Andrea Tarantos it was Black Lives Matter which caused this officer's death?

Who told quack doctor Keith Ablow it was Obama's fault?

Links, please.

They werent told this had anything to do with BLM liar
Probably not...liar.

They all tend to report the same kind of story line, and they all try to mention every possible cause for an event...just to make sure they can say they got it right. I'm hearing all kinds of conjecture on the cause of the Russian airliner crash and the method that might have been used to get the bomb on board the plane.

^^^ Another dope who needs the OP explained to him.
Dozens of examples out there in the news....but this one is the only one that matters.

Look bud......we are at the mercy of who originally reports the story. In this case it appears the guy committed suicide instead of what was originally reported. What does that have to do with 50 other cases?

Not a damned thing.

Problem here is liberals cannot think logically and admit that this isn't any reflection on the other murdered cops we keep hearing about. Your tactics are driving away rational people that at one time were sympathetic to black lives matter. Now they just want to tell you to STFU.

Forum List

Back