FoX News, to Obama..Thanks Buddy

How, exactly, does one "quake in their collective shoes"?

I don't have collective shoes. Can you tell me where I could pick up a pair?

:rofl:

Your a bit of a smart ass aren't you.. I like it...do you actually require an explanation..?

Thanks! My smartasshood is a point of pride for me! ;) :D

And uhm.....think maybe my question was a bit on the rhetorical side? :eusa_shhh: :eusa_eh:

No usurping my thrown of the queen smartass! :razz:

Your a bit of a smart ass aren't you.. I like it...do you actually require an explanation..?

And uhm.....think maybe my question was a bit on the rhetorical side? :eusa_shhh: :eusa_eh:

We should start a club. Rather than compete - we smartasses should band together.... like a USMB WMSD (weapon of mass smartassed destruction). Would be cool. We can be a cluster bomb!!!

We should start a club. Rather than compete - we smartasses should band together.... like a USMB WMSD (weapon of mass smartassed destruction). Would be cool. We can be a cluster bomb!!!

Works for me......what's your crown? :D

Works for me......what's your crown? :D

Not that I'm one to boast, but I did just win the much coveted Nobel Prize for Sarcasm.

Well if they hand that out without any accomplishments as they do the Nobel Peace Prize, you haven't been sarcastic for shit... :)

If you think that's something good on FOX News, you're delusional.

This whole "Obama v. Fox News" thing is kinda like your parents telling you as a 10-year-old that you can't watch R-rated movies. But you're so curious that you secretly watch one some day when they're not home.

Yea that whole "When in doubt just blame da BOOOOOOOOSSHH an FOX NOOOOOOOOOZ" stuff is getting pretty tired and stale at this point. Time for the Hopey Changeys to update their material.

Forum List

Back