Fox News sued for making up Seth Rich fake news

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
A Fox commentator is suing Fox News (which recently retracted a false article spreading Seth Rich's conspiracy theory) for making shit up along with wealthy Trump supporter.

Conservatives, I apologize for showing little interest in Seth Rich-related matters in the past.
I kinda wanna talk about it now!

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

• Banned
Why isnn't this in media?
Because the lawsuit alleges that both a wealthy Trump supporter and a media outlet colluded to make stuff up, it would be appropriate in my opinion to have the thread in either Politics or Media.

Because the lawsuit alleges that both a wealthy Trump supporter and a media outlet colluded to make stuff up, it would be appropriate in my opinion to have the thread in either Politics or Media.

Oh hell's bells Politics is overwhelmed these days with <so and so hates Trump or so and so tweeted nasty shit about Trump and so and so said Trump and Republicans have poopy pants> threads it's pathetic.

This should have been under Law and Justice or Media.

• Banned

Oh hell's bells Politics is overwhelmed these days with <so and so hates Trump or so and so tweeted nasty shit about Trump and so and so said Trump and Republicans have poopy pants> threads it's pathetic.

This should have been under Law and Justice or Media.
Here is a thread about a lawsuit against CNN, which was not moved out of Politics by moderators: CNN faces growing racial discrimination lawsuit

Hahaha! Priceless.

Ron Wheeler, the private investigator that was hired (by a Trump donor) to investigate the Seth Rich murder is suing FOX for attributing false statements to him, and for using him and his "investigation" as a pawn to distract from Trump's problems.

I saw Seth Rich conspiracy posts from today quoting Wheeler. I wonder what the conspritards will think of him now.

Crickets.

Trump supporters don't like getting their asses handed to them. If they didn't lie they'd have nothing to say. And clearly, they have nothing to say.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Fox News, the still grand champion of Fake News, continues to lie and report outright fake news, now in collusion with the White House propaganda office. Even the dumbest yokels know now that Fox News is Fake News. But there are still a few knuckle draggers that follow Faux News because they can't distinguish between fake and real. Like Fox.

Break out the Prep H libtards. One of the best internet hackers in history has some commentary. Apply liberally as needed. :p

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back