Fox News poll: Obama's lead grows as Romney's support slips

"Mitt Romney is a disaster. He's the first Republican nominee in modern history to have higher negatives than positives (not even Bob Dole had that distinction)."

That's a true statement. Look it up.

While Dole was a lousy candidate, he had a couple advantages over Romney: He was a genuinely nice guy and he was a badass mofo in WW2.

Romney, neither of those.

And yet he had the lowest favorable ratings, of any modern candidate, until Mitt came along. I liked Dole. I believe that he genuinely cared about his country, and was willing to compromise to achieve something rather than nothing. I didn't vote for him, as Clinton was clearly leading us down the right path. But he is a good man. He'd be pilloried by the Nutsack Sucker Party today. I also got a chuckle out of him always speaking about himself in the third person.

yep, Obama's got it wrapped up. No need for most of you lefties to vote in November.

Sure there is. I want him to have the longest coat tails out there. When he crushes Mitt, I want to see all those freshmen Nutsack Sucker Party congressmen to go along with him.

I think gaining/retaining a majority in both chambers of congress is more likely than Romney winning the presidency.

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.”
― Sun Tzu

Forum List

Back