Fox News More Trusted Than Obama on Global Warming But That's Not The Best Part

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
LOL, the majority of Americans could care less what Obama and his party is pushing...funny

SNIP:

Chances are that by now you've heard of the poll showing that Fox News is considered a more reliable source for information on climate change than President Barack Obama.

The poll from Saint Leo University, near Tampa, Florida, has been causing people to snicker for the past few days.

Respondents were asked to rate what they considered a more reliable source for information on climate change and 17% picked Fox News while just 11% picked the president.

The top choice? Non-government scientists and educators. But that's not the best part of the results for conservatives, it turns out the top issues for liberals in the media and in Washington don't register with average Americans.

The poll actually begins by asking respondents what the most important issue facing the country is and despite all the media support for climate change just 3% of Americans chose that as the top issue, right above gun control at 2%.

Even among Democrat voters climate change was only the top issue for 2% while gun control was the top issue for 3% of Democrats.

The number one issue, even among Democrats? Jobs and the economy was selected by 28% in this poll. More Democrats (34%) considered jobs the top issue that Republicans (22%). The number two issue was government spending and the federal budget deficit. See more results below.

ALL of it and the poll here:
Fox News More Trusted Than Obama on Global Warming But That s Not The Best Part Truth Revolt

Wow! FOX news. Stupid people watch FOX news. Fact!
University Study Fox Viewers More Misinformed - US News
Furthermore, a different university study says FOX viewers are less informed than people who watch no news at all. Yup, they`re dumber than my goldfish.
Fox News Viewers Uninformed NPR Listeners Not Poll Suggests - Forbes
pew-party-knowledge-gap.gif

From pew

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Furthermore, a different university study says FOX viewers are less informed than people who watch no news at all. Yup, they`re dumber than my goldfish.
You can't fix stupid. Most people that watch Fox News are low income, bitter, haters and uneducated. Tea Party posted on 4/6/15 topic: Fox News brain washing people. People just blasted fox. Fox News is more of entertainment per luddyl.

lol, and I guess you think this post is intelligent?
quit being a follower/sheep/tool
grow up. you look stupid
That`s quite a refutation of 2 university studies but it`s what you usually do when confronted with facts. Maybe when I grow up I`ll join the ranks of semi-illiterate teabagging gullible hillbillies and I`ll watch FOX too.

Most people realize that AGW is just political nonsense being used as a pretext to place them under more government controls.

Considering the Op didn't finish high school and dwells in a trailer, you have to take her like a fart in the wind
A fart in the wind is smarter than you retard.

Your sources are stupid. Fox News viewers are geniuses compared to the retards on the left.
Then you explain why a good number of this site is so disgusted with Fox News. Just this alone. That's left, right and center. Do you know other news media that has this kind of reputation? Think outside this site what they think about Fox. If you have brain analyze what (example) Hanity was saying.

Considering the Op didn't finish high school and dwells in a trailer, you have to take her like a fart in the wind
A fart in the wind is smarter than you retard.
tumblr_lsafv2UKDJ1qgf7uwo1_500.png

Let's see... you've been here less than month and you would know this how?
Your sources are stupid. Fox News viewers are geniuses compared to the retards on the left.
Then you explain why a good number of this site is so disgusted with Fox News. Just this alone. That's left, right and center. Do you know other news media that has this kind of reputation? Think outside this site what they think about Fox. If you have brain analyze what (example) Hanity was saying.

Liberals call fox viewers stupid, but believe all of Obama's lies. Even after Gruber called them out saying Obama relied on their stupidity. They still stick up for the both of them. Liberals have no right calling others stupid.

LOL, the majority of Americans could care less what Obama and his party is pushing...funny

SNIP:

Chances are that by now you've heard of the poll showing that Fox News is considered a more reliable source for information on climate change than President Barack Obama.

The poll from Saint Leo University, near Tampa, Florida, has been causing people to snicker for the past few days.

Respondents were asked to rate what they considered a more reliable source for information on climate change and 17% picked Fox News while just 11% picked the president.

The top choice? Non-government scientists and educators. But that's not the best part of the results for conservatives, it turns out the top issues for liberals in the media and in Washington don't register with average Americans.

The poll actually begins by asking respondents what the most important issue facing the country is and despite all the media support for climate change just 3% of Americans chose that as the top issue, right above gun control at 2%.

Even among Democrat voters climate change was only the top issue for 2% while gun control was the top issue for 3% of Democrats.

The number one issue, even among Democrats? Jobs and the economy was selected by 28% in this poll. More Democrats (34%) considered jobs the top issue that Republicans (22%). The number two issue was government spending and the federal budget deficit. See more results below.

ALL of it and the poll here:
Fox News More Trusted Than Obama on Global Warming But That s Not The Best Part Truth Revolt

No one here is disputing that FOX has succeeded in dumbing down the nation at the behest of the fossil fuel interests. UNfortunately all the lies in the world can't change reality.

Forum List

Back