Does Trump have a 'sexual predator' on his team?

Well, we know his opponent does.

Bill-Clinton-Alex-Wong-Getty-640x480.jpg
2hrmj3s.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

Now you know what it has been like listening to BBBUUUUUUUUUTTTTT BOOOOOOOOOSH! for the last 7 1/2 years

I'm trying to remember what website I was on and I was talking about what I found most appalling about Bill's affair with Lewinsky. That his wife and daughter were upstairs as he was coming in Monica's mouth.

And this other poster told me there was no second floor to the White House and that Clinton only "worked" at 1600. :lmao: OMG. This poster actually thought the President just "worked" at 1600. We are dealing with morons.

Andrea Tantaros has filed a lawsuit against disgraced former chairman Roger Ailes and several top executives.

“Fox News masquerades as defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny,” the suit reads.

In the suit, Tantaros described Ailes as a “sexual predator” who made inappropriate comments about her body and asked her to twirl for him in his office ― a request similar to those described by other women at Fox News. “I bet you look good in a bikini,” she claims Ailes said in one conversation.

Much More: Fox News Run As A ‘Playboy Mansion-Like Cult,’ Ex-Host Claims

I'm not surprised. I've always thought Fox News was nothing more than a "skin show" masquerading as news.

Andrea Tantaros has filed a lawsuit against disgraced former chairman Roger Ailes and several top executives.

“Fox News masquerades as defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny,” the suit reads.

In the suit, Tantaros described Ailes as a “sexual predator” who made inappropriate comments about her body and asked her to twirl for him in his office ― a request similar to those described by other women at Fox News. “I bet you look good in a bikini,” she claims Ailes said in one conversation.

I'm not surprised. I've always thought Fox News was nothing more than a "skin show" masquerading as news.

According to Ivana Trump many years ago Donald John Trump was also a sexual predator...

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Of course now she denies it but which time was she telling the truth?

According to Ivana Trump many years ago Donald John Trump was also a sexual predator...

Is that the one where she swore under oath that Trump violently raped and pulled her hair out?

Is that the one where she swore under oath that Trump violently raped and pulled her hair out?

Yep!

That is what the article discusses and it make me wonder if she felt raped emotionally or physically how can she stand behind such a demonic asshole and why on Earth would social conservatives condone such horrible behavior from their Presidential Candidate while discussing Bill Clinton sexual past?

I find it insane but you know Social Conservatives love their rapists and cheaters as long as they are Republican...

Yep!

That is what the article discusses and it make me wonder if she felt raped emotionally or physically how can she stand behind such a demonic asshole and why on Earth would social conservatives condone such horrible behavior from their Presidential Candidate while discussing Bill Clinton sexual past?

I find it insane but you know Social Conservatives love their rapists and cheaters as long as they are Republican...

LOL Like democrats stand by Slick Willie ...this thread is too funny

You have to be really stupid to start a thread about Trump and sexual predator given Slick Willie's history....really stupid

It's part of the Alinsky method, accuse your opponent of what it is you do.

All these Soros morons, G-Tard, CC, ShittingBull, et al. simply do what DailyKOS or one of the other hate sites tell them to do.

Funny. Duh, it's actually a rabid right-wing NaziCon named Andrea Tantaros who is accusing Ailes.

28160AF500000578-3058419-image-a-5_1430199174162.jpg

Yeah, I would...

Last edited:

2hrmj3s.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

Amen! NaziCons have the attention span of gnats. Deflections, distortions, and lies are all they have.

Well, once again you have thoroughly had your ass whipped.

Funny. How can NaziCon "diversions" whip my ass? You self-declared winners are hilarious. Keep up the good work. Come on November 8.

BTW, Bill Clinton has never been accused of raping a 13-year-old girl. Trump has.

Here Are All the Times Donald Trump Has Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape

2hrmj3s.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

Amen! NaziCons have the attention span of gnats. Deflections, distortions, and lies are all they have.

Well, once again you have thoroughly had your ass whipped.

Funny. How can NaziCon "diversions" whip my ass? You self-declared winners are hilarious. Keep up the good work. Come on November 8.

BTW, Bill Clinton has never been accused of raping a 13-year-old girl. Trump has.

Here Are All the Times Donald Trump Has Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape

You defending Clinton by arguing that you don't thing he's raped anyone underage pretty much discredits everything you say on this site. Not sure why you bother posting anymore.

Forum List

Back