Fox News: LYING AGAIN

I'm not concerned with how people see me on this board, but more concerned about facts:

From Wikipedia:

Bovine somatotropin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the EU, both meat and dairy products from the US are banned from import.

Monsanto was the first to develop the technology and marketed it as "Posilac" - a brand now owned by Elanco Animal Health, a division of Eli Lilly and Company.

The United States is the only developed nation to permit humans to drink milk from cows given artificial growth hormone.[1] Posilac was banned from use in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and all European Union countries (currently numbering 27), by 2000 or earlier.

In the United States, public opinion has caused a number of products and retailers to become rBST-free.

Use of BST is controversial primarily due to concerns over potential effects on animal and human health.

Animal health

Two meta-analyses have been published on rBST's effects on bovine health.[10][11] Findings indicated an average increase in milk output ranging from 11%-16%, a nearly 25% increase in the risk of clinical mastitis, a 40% reduction in fertility and 55% increased risk of developing clinical signs of lameness. The same study reported a decrease in body condition score for cows treated with rBST even though there was an increase in their dry matter intake.
A European Union scientific commission was asked to report on the incidence of mastitis and other disorders in dairy cows and on other aspects of the welfare of dairy cows.[12] The commission's statement, subsequently adopted by the European Union, stated that the use of rBST substantially increased health problems with cows, including foot problems, mastitis and injection site reactions, impinged on the welfare of the animals and caused reproductive disorders. The report concluded that, on the basis of the health and welfare of the animals, rBST should not be used. Health Canada prohibited the sale of rBST in 1999 ; the external committees found that, although there was no significant health risk to humans, the drug presents a threat to animal health, and, for this reason, cannot be sold in Canada.[13]

Human health

Human health concerns centre around three areas:
rBST and its byproducts
increased levels of IGF
secondary effects, e.g. the increased use of antibiotics to treat mastitis
IGF is produced by the cow in response to BGH injections,[14] and it is this hormone which increases growth and milk production. Bovine and porcine IGF-I are identical to human IGF-I, while IGF-II differs among animal species.[15]
IGF plays a role in the formation of new tumours [16][17] [18] and increased levels of IGF-1 may be linked to increased risk of breast, colon, and prostate cancer. [19] [20] However IGF is involved in many biological processes so it is not possible to assign a clear-cut cause and effect relationship. IGF-1 is not denatured by pasteurisation, so consumption of milk from rBST treated dairy cows will increase the daily intake of IGF-I.Further association of IGF with breast cancer was provided by a 20-year epidemiological study begun in 1976, which was published in 1997.[21]

So for all you lame cattle who suck at the tit of Fox, go drink some milk and get sick, please...

So for all you lame cattle who suck at the tit of Fox, go drink some milk and get sick, please...
How very tolerant of you.

Hey, I am just going by yours and your followers words... you don't want to listen to something that is true, so, go get sick. That is obviously what you want.

Oh, and don't talk to me about tolerance... that's hypocritical

Last edited:

Hey, I am just going by yours and your followers words... you don't want to listen to something that is true, so, go get sick. That is obviously what you want.
I don't watch Fox News.
Wrong. You're part of the oh-so-tolerant Left. But you're anything but tolerant.

Wow. That is interesting but it is an argument I have made for a long, long time. Anyone who thinks media is 'liberal' can also look to WikiLeaks as an example of just how controlled and managed information is in corporate America.

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Taking-Risk-Out-Democracy-Communication/dp/0252066162/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: Taking the Risk Out of Democracy: Corporate Propaganda versus Freedom and Liberty (History of Communication) (9780252066160): Alex Carey: Books[/ame]

I don't watch Fox News.
Wrong. You're part of the oh-so-tolerant Left. But you're anything but tolerant.

Well, the why the fuck are you sticking up for them? Because they stick up for your party? That is so pathetic, only a poet could find the words.

I don't watch Fox News.

Well, the why the fuck are you sticking up for them? Because they stick up for your party? That is so pathetic, only a poet could find the words.
No, I'm just poking fun at the left's irrational hatred. :lol:

I don't watch Fox News.

No, I'm just poking fun at the left's irrational hatred. :lol:

And I am poking fun at the right's blind submission to 'the word' of fox, the bible, Ronald Reagan... whoever, take your pick.

Wow. That is interesting but it is an argument I have made for a long, long time. Anyone who thinks media is 'liberal' can also look to WikiLeaks as an example of just how controlled and managed information is in corporate America.

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

Amazon.com: Taking the Risk Out of Democracy: Corporate Propaganda versus Freedom and Liberty (History of Communication) (9780252066160): Alex Carey: Books

Government has grown faster than all three of those combined.

Not "whining".

Stating fact.

CNN and CBS are pretty much news..but they do show bias.

MSNBC does analysis and are very bias.

FOX is the propaganda wing of the Republican party and partially owned by Saudi Arabia..

Is Saudi Arabia in Australia? That why you hate Australians?

Why do you hate reality?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0iswUvR0so[/ame]
Wow, Issa plans to keep himself busy investigating others for the next couple of years.

An answer to all of those who wonder why fox is considered non-credible:

(An excerpt from the very intriguing documentary film "The Corporation")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkDikRLQrw

Unreal, yet not unexpected. What's even scarier is that there are those who will STILL defend Faux News...and Monsanto Corporation, for that matter. One is poisoning their kids and lying about it...and a major news corporation is complicit in that lie....yet the neocons/birthers/oathers/teabaggers, etc., will IGNORE this little fact just so they can stick it to the "lib'rals" and Obama. Fools are slitting their own conservative throats. :sad:

Last edited:
The OP is incredibly wrong. FOX is not news.

Absolutely. They sued for and won the right to lie by stating that they were entertainment, not news. And they prove that daily.

Talk about lying, that's a damn good lie you're telling. Fact of the matter is the entire lawsuit was about whether or not Fox wrongfully terminated Wilson and Aker. And they didn't.

Get your facts straight and stop listening to TM.

Here's one reason why I don't watch FAUX Nooze.....

Bill O'Reilly says that ocean tides are proof of the existence of God because there's simply no other way to explain it.

Rally to Restore Sanity's funniest signs - 40 photos

The FOX News pundit made the claim while debating American Atheist Association President David Silverman on Wednesday's O'Reilly Factor. He challenged Silverman's claim that all religion is a "scam" by proudly pointing out that no one knows how tides work:

"I tell you why it's not a scam in my opinion. Tide goes in, tide goes out-never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."

When an astrophysicist entered The Colbert Report studio on Thursday to explain that ocean tides are caused by the gravitational pull of the moon, Colbert promptly concluded that the moon is God and praised O'Reilly for proving His existence with the revolutionary theory: "There must be a God because I don't understand how things work."

Bill O'Reilly: if there's no God then how do you explain tides? (video) - National Celebrity | Examiner.com

But then again......we already know that the FAUX Nooze idiots have very little regard for science and physics.........

Nobody knows what causes the tides? Anyone ever heard of the gravitational pull of the moon?

Here's one reason why I don't watch FAUX Nooze.....

Bill O'Reilly says that ocean tides are proof of the existence of God because there's simply no other way to explain it.

Rally to Restore Sanity's funniest signs - 40 photos

The FOX News pundit made the claim while debating American Atheist Association President David Silverman on Wednesday's O'Reilly Factor. He challenged Silverman's claim that all religion is a "scam" by proudly pointing out that no one knows how tides work:

"I tell you why it's not a scam in my opinion. Tide goes in, tide goes out-never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."

When an astrophysicist entered The Colbert Report studio on Thursday to explain that ocean tides are caused by the gravitational pull of the moon, Colbert promptly concluded that the moon is God and praised O'Reilly for proving His existence with the revolutionary theory: "There must be a God because I don't understand how things work."

Bill O'Reilly: if there's no God then how do you explain tides? (video) - National Celebrity | Examiner.com

But then again......we already know that the FAUX Nooze idiots have very little regard for science and physics.........

Nobody knows what causes the tides? Anyone ever heard of the gravitational pull of the moon?

:lol:

And he's the "sane" one.:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back