Fox News: LYING AGAIN

The OP is incredibly wrong. FOX is not news.

then of course cnn, msnbc, cbs et al are not news either

its comical to see the left whining over fox news while never calling out any other news

all news is for profit....they sensationalize all news towards their viewers, the left only whines about fox because it doesn't slant left

bunch of crybabies

its comical to see the left whining over fox news while never calling out any other news

all news is for profit....they sensationalize all news towards their viewers, the left only whines about fox because it doesn't slant left

bunch of crybabies

Not "whining".

Stating fact.

CNN and CBS are pretty much news..but they do show bias.

MSNBC does analysis and are very bias.

FOX is the propaganda wing of the Republican party and partially owned by Saudi Arabia..

bunch of crybabies

Not "whining".

Stating fact.

FOX is the propaganda wing of the Republican party and partially owned by Saudi Arabia..

Is Saudi Arabia in Australia? That why you hate Australians?

And you beat your dogs... STFU.

Never beat my dog.

But you almost killed your friend and bragged about it. And you blamed him for the accident. (Pale Rider: Lookie dat dere..its my friend's blood comin' out da side of the truck I wreck while I was drivin')

So fuck you, you little pussy. Man up about the accident and apologize to your friend.

bunch of crybabies

Not "whining".

Stating fact.

Why do you hate reality?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0iswUvR0so[/ame]

Not "whining".

Stating fact.

Why do you hate reality?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0iswUvR0so[/ame]

You go first. :eusa_angel:

As per usual the right turns everything they do not like into a fuss thread.

Destined for the romper room now I suppose?

An answer to all of those who wonder why fox is considered non-credible:

(An excerpt from the very intriguing documentary film "The Corporation")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkDikRLQrw
I can't tell you how many times that story/case has been done to death on these forums.

You're not going to change anyone's minds.

Read Arthur Koestler's contribution in [ame="http://www.amazon.com/God-That-Failed-Arthur-Koestler/dp/0231123957"]this book[/ame].

Last edited:
Give the OP a break. We all know it's unsettling to the Liberal mind to get anything other that the State approve version of events

You mean like "We won in Iraq?" and "Good Job Mr. Brown?" Or was it "They have WMDs and new-que-lur weapons over there?" How about "The war will only last 3 weeks?"

Dumb CON$

49izadw.gif

1030-02.jpg

'Major Combat Operations in Iraq have ended'

hey you little shit eating pig we republicans are proud of ourselves.. We got that skank from san fran outtta the fucking speakers chair.. Yes we izzzzzz proud.

and exactly how proud are you of the other thread where you used the death of a child to press your right wing talking points?

The poor dude wasn't even 18, so you can't really say if he was a con or a lib.

You're a sorry excuse for a person shallow skeeve. And, based on what (w)rongest1 has been posting, like attracts like.

You're both a pair of losers without any humanity.

Btw........how do you feel about gays, because (w)rongest1 is as queer as a 3 dollar bill?

proud,, anything that gets your underwear in a wad makes me proud..
:meow:

hey you little shit eating pig we republicans are proud of ourselves.. We got that skank from san fran outtta the fucking speakers chair.. Yes we izzzzzz proud.

And exactly how proud are you of the other thread where you used the death of a child to press your right wing talking points?

The poor dude wasn't even 18, so you can't really say if he was a con or a lib.

You're a sorry excuse for a person Shallow Skeeve. And, based on what (W)rongest1 has been posting, like attracts like.

You're both a pair of losers without any humanity.

BTW........how do you feel about gays, because (W)rongest1 is as queer as a 3 dollar bill?

sO NOW YOU ARE ON RECORD AS USING SOMEONES "GAY" AS A WEAPON? AND YOU WANT TO LECTURE ME ABOUT HUMANITY? mR. PIG??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
If you can't be smarter... use a bigger font :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back