Fox News Just Announced

Now Obama gets credit for this from his worshipers.

obama_worship.jpg

Here's one reason why right wing teabaggers are so fucking stupid.

Fox News Viewers Know Less Than People Who Don't Watch Any News: Study

Yet they know so much more than someone who links Huffington Post. On a side note check out how one of your non FOX watching liberal brother's spells Jon Hammers name wrong John instead of Jon despite the correct spelling being in the post they are responding to.

The facts show you're wrong. FOX viewers are morons.

Yet they know so much more than someone who links Huffington Post. On a side note check out how one of your non FOX watching liberal brother's spells Jon Hammers name wrong John instead of Jon despite the correct spelling being in the post they are responding to.

The guy calls himself Dick Tuck. I don't think we've tapped into any ancient wisdom here or anything.:D

At least they have an excuse. YOU on the other hand. . . I think you're just dumb for dumb's sake.:D

The guy calls himself Dick Tuck. I don't think we've tapped into any ancient wisdom here or anything.:D

More proof that FOX viewers are idiots. You haven't a clue as to who Dick Tuck was. Clue, he drove an American President to the level of paranoia that it resulted in his resignation. I doubt that FOX would have told you that piece of history.

At least they have an excuse. YOU on the other hand. . . I think you're just dumb for dumb's sake.:D

What exactly is their excuse for the dumbing down of America?

More proof that FOX viewers are idiots. You haven't a clue as to who Dick Tuck was. Clue, he drove an American President to the level of paranoia that it resulted in his resignation. I doubt that FOX would have told you that piece of history.

Excuse me. You can see how I'd mistake it for a hint about your man-gina.:D

Your post show I'm right.

What exactly is their excuse for the dumbing down of America?

I don't see how just watching a newsertainment show dumbs anybody down. Unless you were taken in yourself I hardly see what all your outrage and mean spiritedness is about. . .UNLESS. . they use great big words that you don't understand.:D:D

Your post show I'm right.

I really think it's all about his man-gina. :D:D:D:D

Fox News & Bill O'Reilly - "let's get this Marine home for Christmas"... and they did.

odumbo & libroids - "fuck'em, let him rot in that Mexican shit hole"... and they did.

I'd say you are extremely naive if you believe there has been nothing going on behind the scenes to secure that man's release. To think Bill O'Reilly and Faux News had anything to do with it is insane.

They might have.

I wouldn't discount that. They focused on the issue..and it got resolved.

The government might have gotten "shamed" into action.

Who knows?

Forum List

Back