Fox News Just Announced

And if there are any thanks to be given out it should go to FOX and Bill 'O Reilly in particular.
I had no idea this was going on until Mr.Bill covered it.

Fox News & Bill O'Reilly - "let's get this Marine home for Christmas"... and they did.

odumbo & libroids - "fuck'em, let him rot in that Mexican shit hole"... and they did.

I'd say you are extremely naive if you believe there has been nothing going on behind the scenes to secure that man's release. To think Bill O'Reilly and Faux News had anything to do with it is insane.

Good job, Mr. President.

And fuck you all who tried to use this against him.

Great behind the scenes work by the President

Mission Accomplished President Obama!

Great behind the scenes work by the President

Mission Accomplished President Obama!

Just shows you what low key, behind the scenes negotiations can accomplish

Got the kid home for Christmas

Would have gotten the kid out sooner if not for the interference of O'Reilly and team Fox

Just shows you what low key, behind the scenes negotiations can accomplish

Got the kid home for Christmas

With all the goodwill Fox has with Mexico it probably caused the kid to be locked up longer
That right there has to take the cake for some of the best bald faced, lunatic, over the top, shameless LYING this board has ever seen.

I am more convinced now than ever that liberals are some of the worst trash walking the face of the earth, low life fucking garbage.

Last edited:
Fox News & Bill O'Reilly - "let's get this Marine home for Christmas"... and they did.

odumbo & libroids - "fuck'em, let him rot in that Mexican shit hole"... and they did.

I'd say you are extremely naive if you believe there has been nothing going on behind the scenes to secure that man's release. To think Bill O'Reilly and Faux News had anything to do with it is insane.
Maybe you can peddle that bull shit over at the DU, but you won't get anyone with half a brain to buy that shit here.

Idiot.

Maybe you can peddle that bull shit over at the DU, but you won't get anyone with half a brain to buy that shit here.

Idiot.

In other words, 'you won't get through to us right wing nutjobs'. Btw what is DU?

Jon Hammer is coming home today. Thank God for Fox News and the three Republican legislators who fought for his release and fuck the three miserable libtards on this board who took pleasure in his plight.

Merry Christmas to the Hammer family.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank the state department and the mexican officials.

The GOP reps had ZER0 to do with this.
The State Department and Mexican officials really that's who you want to thank? These same people who dicked around for several months while this man was locked up and for some period of time chained to his bunk I know how much it behooves the left to give FOX kudos for anything but they start reporting on this story last week I believe putting public pressure on both the administration and the Mexican Government to get this man released before Christmas and he is free today coincidence maybe but I don't think so. Does anyone really think this man would be free right now if not for the attention FOX news and especially Bill O' Reilly gave this story?

You're a stupid old miserable fuck.

So has there been a FOX ALERT yet taking credit for his release? I didn't think so but ya know there would be if they thought they had anything to do with it!

ETA: I pity you Willow Tree, you really should go back and finish grade school...

Last edited:
So has there been a FOX ALERT yet taking credit for his release? I didn't think so but ya know there would be if they thought they had anything to do with it!

Has the State Department or the administration taken any credit for his release? You would think after the Benghazi mess and report this week they would want some positive press.

Has the State Department or the administration taken any credit for his release? You would think after the Benghazi mess and report this week they would want some positive press.

Bamer just left for his extended vacation! :eusa_boohoo:

Bill O, being the modest man he is, will surely downplay his role in the matter.

He just did and the kid just called his mom and said he was being "out processed" no thanks to. Any libtards except Sen. Bill Nelson.

O'Reilly does deserve some credit for pushing the issue, I think CNN does too. Not sure the rest of the media reported the story as much as they should have, public pressure being what it is. But I get tired of the fingerpointing and oneupmanship.

I want to say though that I'm glad the guy is being released, it was a ridiculous story in the first place. Welcome home corporal.

Bill O, being the modest man he is, will surely downplay his role in the matter.

As a matter of fact he is Laura Ingram is filling in for him tonight but has him on the phone talking about this and he is giving a lot of credit to his colleagues for also reporting the story and especially to the young mans parents for not giving up and going to the press and getting his story out there in the public eye.

As a matter of fact he is Laura Ingram is filling in for him tonight but has him on the phone talking about this and he is giving a lot of credit to his colleagues for also reporting the story and especially to the young mans parents for not giving up and going to the press and getting his story out there in the public eye.

Did you hear the congresswoman thank Fox News for saving his life.

Just remember folks. You heard it here first!!:D

I hope I never have to worry about the 'president' getting me out of a jam. You libs could thank your lucky stars too, because if it's up to Obama, help ain't comin'.:D:D

Did you hear the congresswoman thank Fox News for saving his life.

No I missed that I have noticed so far tonight FOX has been the only network reporting his release maybe someone else has reported it but I have not seen it.

This has been going on since August....
Nothing happened until recently.
That's when Fox really pushed the issue...

You Libs want to thank your Lord and Savior Obama....

But I live in the world of reality....

Forum List

Back