MSNBC asshats

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
People are looting/rioting and what's the so called "news" from them?

They are concerned about social distance at Trump Rally's

They are scared out of their minds that Trump goes back on the trail and gains in the polls and the world sees how many people still support him. They have been trying to convince the world that Biden is ahead by double digits, all while hardly getting any sunlight.

Trump needs his rallies to be an effective. The MSM know this, Communist China knows this, as do political experts. 4 More years will put China on the defensive and Trump can drive a global push back towards western liberty and capitalism. He just has to avoid the traps they are going to set along the way. Seattle being one of them.

He can make some inroads into Bernie supporters, minority communities, Independents and even those GOP who didn't support him last time but now believe he is going to keep his word. He just has to play it smart and dominate in rallies and being as active as he was when he battled Hillary.

Notice that the rioters and police never follow social distance guild lines? I guarantee they don’t cause they know this virus is a hoax,that there is no virus. :lmao:Thst its all part of the nwo plan to depopulate the world.

ever watch how the msm media people talk about social distancing yet they go out immediately after talking about and get in large crowds.lol oh and it’s not because of being a mere hypocrite,it’s because they KNOW there is no virus.

Well on the plus side for the GOP, perhaps this will keep the drama queens from getting in and interrupting the speech with the hope they get a soundbite from Trumps, "Hey, somebody put a knee on their neck."

Trump rallies are going to be 10 times louder & bigger than ever before & the filth is scared out of their minds :laughing0301:

Silly me,I grew up in a place and time during the MLK assassination and um, I lived like a fish in the cultural pond for 60 years, that era and that zeitgeist. Or the Rodney King thing...THIS was way worse. How,in gods green earth, did George Floyd thug criminal moron deserve THIS? He was way more flawed and made mistakes galore and typifies poor black lifestyle. I can't find his name, lets call him Officer "A. Nonomus". He made a mistake too, and he had a family and was a good citizen but he was white and a cop...really? Blacks do drive by shootings and slaughter innocent each other, why this high standard for white cops and NO STANDARD at all for blacks,? Never mind me, just thinking out loud.

They are scared out of their minds that Trump goes back on the trail and gains in the polls and the world sees how many people still support him. They have been trying to convince the world that Biden is ahead by double digits, all while hardly getting any sunlight.

Trump needs his rallies to be an effective. The MSM know this, Communist China knows this, as do political experts. 4 More years will put China on the defensive and Trump can drive a global push back towards western liberty and capitalism. He just has to avoid the traps they are going to set along the way. Seattle being one of them.

He can make some inroads into Bernie supporters, minority communities, Independents and even those GOP who didn't support him last time but now believe he is going to keep his word. He just has to play it smart and dominate in rallies and being as active as he was when he battled Hillary.

Yep....
They live in fear of the time comes for Trump to go out and lay some truth on America.

Wonder how biden will respond?
Maybe peek his head out of the basement and say uh uh!!!

Welcome to Clown World!

1549465904266.gif

I see no rioting Vietnamese...not outraged Poles. No angry Czechs or Irish... Why can't poor blacks stop being morons living in the past with a huge persecution complex? Get over it. Reparations? Isn't that what welfare amounts to? Jesus Christ, all those lives lost and the capital spent to free the slaves in 1865 wasn't enough?

Forum List

Back