Main stream media

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
The curtain fell for me, in January 2019. Erich Sandman, AKA the MAGA hat kid... The wizard of oz media said, never mind what you see, thing...The black Muslims or the Indians taunting this poor kid...He smiled! That's it. The media lies by omission. And guess what, that asshole that died in Minneapolis, wasn't a saint. In fact, he held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and was high on cocaine and was resisting arrest, I am wondering, why is this never brought up? FLOYD wan't fighting for civil rights or anything else , he was an druggie idiot. His lifestyle killed him most assuredly than a cop or police brutality. What makes him a saint now?

Last edited:
The curtain fell for me, in January 2019. Erich Sandman, AKA the MAGA hat kid... The wizard of oz media said, never mind what you see, thing...The black Muslims or the Indians taunting this poor kid...He smiled! That's it. The media lies by omission. And guess what, that asshole that died in Minneapolis, wan't saint. In fact, he held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and was high on cocaine and was resisting arrest, I am wondering, why is this never brought up? FLOYD wan't fighting for civil rights or anything else , he was an druggie idiot. What makes him a saint now?

He was a kang!

• Banned
I read this guy's criminal record, is this the same asshole the media and the liberal media/democrats are making a martyr? These two wonderful characters where were well aware of each other..was it racial or a personal grudge? But sure lets riot and the media ain't gonna question this...

• Banned
Liberals are pushing for race riots, not fairness or egalitarianism. What are these punks going to do when Trump wins in November? Its doesn't bode well for any of us...

The curtain fell for me, in January 2019. Erich Sandman, AKA the MAGA hat kid... The wizard of oz media said, never mind what you see, thing...The black Muslims or the Indians taunting this poor kid...He smiled! That's it. The media lies by omission. And guess what, that asshole that died in Minneapolis, wasn't a saint. In fact, he held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and was high on cocaine and was resisting arrest, I am wondering, why is this never brought up? FLOYD wan't fighting for civil rights or anything else , he was an druggie idiot. His lifestyle killed him most assuredly than a cop or police brutality. What makes him a saint now?

Did the MSM call him a "saint"? If not, you're making things up to fit your own warped narrative. If so, they were wrong.

Please show the quote.

It's OK because nick sandman is making them pay!

He sued CNN for 250 million and they've already settled out of court for an "undisclosed amount". (I'll bet it was atleast 100 million).

This gives nick the money to go after the rest of the MSM bastards...which is exactly what he's doing! It'll take years...but for that kind of money...who cares? He's already set for life!

The best was seeing joy bahar and whoopi apologizing out of their assholes for 15 minutes on air to avoid being sued.

• Banned

Did the MSM call him a "saint"? If not, you're making things up to fit your own warped narrative. If so, they were wrong.
I am sorry, but the MSM made G. Floyd something he wasn't . he was a drug addict and held a gun at a pregnant woman's belly. But lets ignore that, Trump said something you didn't like
as was BAD....put it in perspective. Floyd actually hurt people unlike Trump.

• Banned
I am sorry, but the MSM made G. Floyd something he wasn't . he was a drug addict and held a gun at a pregnant woman's belly. But lets ignore that, Trump said something you didn't like
as was BAD.. so he gets impeached, so put it in perspective. Floyd actually hurt people, unlike Trump.

as was BAD....put it in perspective. Floyd actually hurt people unlike Trump.

So you're comparing Trump's treatment to what Floyd received? Floyd was killed by an overzealous cop. Trump was impeached by the House. WOW.

As for the MSM...

Floyd was killed on 5/25. On 5/27, 2 days later, the AP reported the following.

We all know you won't click on the link and have your position challenged with facts but here is what the AP reported...

Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents.

So the MSM was reporting that Floyd had a criminal record. And as you probably know, newspapers around the country regularly print the AP stories.

I'm guessing you think every story about him should have his legal problems as the lead. Since you brought up the blob and his impeachment...I'll ask you this. Should every story about his blobbyness going forward lead off with Trump being impeached?

When I see a simple traffic accident turned into a racial incident and then see how local media only listens to loudmouthed blacks that lie...like Jesup Smolletts, and then pretend it never happened...Like the boy that cried wolf. Racism this, RACIAM That. I've seen cases where blacks are clearly commit crimes with raial prdudice.
FoxNews is the mainstreamiest of all mainstream media.
Trump isn't a cocaine aiddict/pusher and Trump may be a complete asshole, but he never held a pregnant woman at gunpoint...like George Floyd. He isn't a role model. He wasn't saint or a god DAMED role model, either and NEITHER was George Floyd.

When I see a simple traffic accident turned into a racial incident and then see how local media only listens to loudmouthed blacks that lie...like Jesup Smolletts, and then pretend it never happened...Like the boy that cried wolf. Racism this, RACIAM That. I've seen cases where blacks are clearly commit crimes with raial prdudice.
FoxNews is the mainstreamiest of all mainstream media.
Trump isn't a cocaine aiddict/pusher and Trump may be a complete asshole, but he never held a pregnant woman at gunpoint...like George Floyd. He isn't a role model. He wasn't saint or a god DAMED role model, either and NEITHER was George Floyd.

Forum List

Back