Fox News.. Hottest Honeys

If someone would just redo the following with the Fox gals and lyrics of "Addicted to Fox" :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE&ob=av2e]Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love - YouTube[/ame]

the song starts out:
The lights are on but your're not home, your mind is not your own...

Watch it and imagine.

Last edited:

If the fading beauty pagent queen look is what turns you on, I suppose.

Eh.. just pleasant to look at I guess.

Beauty is the eye of the beholder, amigo.

If they're pleasant for you to look at, then they are pleasant looking.

I'm just pointing out that they are not "hot honeys" as far as I am concerned.

FWIW, I am just not a big fan of the whole beauty pagent look was my point. NOt in the fading ones of yesterday, and not even in those who are today's Miss Americas etc.

To me they look like artifical constructs, not real women.

There's just no accounting for taste, eh?

You're into ugly chicks. Got it.

Liberals can even get pissy about attractive women. Must be depressing as hell to be a liberal.

Pretty insulting.

courtney_friel1.jpg

FOX’s Bio: Courtney Friel joined FOX News Channel in February 2007 as an entertainment reporter. Read more>>

We’re so enamored with Ms. Friel we’ve decided to provide some bonus footage of Courtney doing what Courtney does best (read: looking hot).

courtney_friel2.jpg

courtney_friel3.jpg

courtney_friel31.jpg

What she does best is "looking hot". Yeah, that's a nice compliment. :cuckoo:

Hands down.. the Gals of Fox News are the hottest babes in the news...

The 11 Hottest FOX News Reporters | NextRound.net

Kirsten Powers is a Fox News contributor and she is very attractive. Also, Laurie Dhue was hot too, but for some reason, not there anymore...:confused:

Laurie Dhue is a drunk who is on leave to kick her addiction.
Good for her for getting sober.

Now, did you have this irrational hatred for her when she was working at CNN and MSNBC?

Kirsten Powers is a Fox News contributor and she is very attractive. Also, Laurie Dhue was hot too, but for some reason, not there anymore...:confused:

Laurie Dhue is a drunk who is on leave to kick her addiction.
Good for her for getting sober.

Now, did you have this irrational hatred for her when she was working at CNN and MSNBC?
I really don't know who she is, except for the news stories about her alcoholism. Sorry to disappoint you.

Pretty insulting.

courtney_friel1.jpg

FOX’s Bio: Courtney Friel joined FOX News Channel in February 2007 as an entertainment reporter. Read more>>

We’re so enamored with Ms. Friel we’ve decided to provide some bonus footage of Courtney doing what Courtney does best (read: looking hot).

courtney_friel2.jpg

courtney_friel3.jpg

courtney_friel31.jpg

What she does best is "looking hot". Yeah, that's a nice compliment. :cuckoo:
Those pictures are not from the Fox bio, as you're implying.

Forum List

Back