Fox News.. Hottest Honeys

Pretty insulting.

courtney_friel1.jpg

FOX’s Bio: Courtney Friel joined FOX News Channel in February 2007 as an entertainment reporter. Read more>>

We’re so enamored with Ms. Friel we’ve decided to provide some bonus footage of Courtney doing what Courtney does best (read: looking hot).

courtney_friel2.jpg

courtney_friel3.jpg

courtney_friel31.jpg

What she does best is "looking hot". Yeah, that's a nice compliment. :cuckoo:
Those pictures are not from the Fox bio, as you're implying.
I'm not implying anything. I'm saying that the author of this list is insulting this reporter by claiming that what she does best is "look hot".

You do not agree with me?

[I'm not implying anything. I'm saying that the author of this list is insulting this reporter by claiming that what she does best is "look hot".

I don't know. I've never seen her reporting. Looking hot may indeed be the best thing she does.

Is there something wrong with looking hot?

True. It's not like FOXNEWS has high standards.

[I'm not implying anything. I'm saying that the author of this list is insulting this reporter by claiming that what she does best is "look hot".

I don't know. I've never seen her reporting. Looking hot may indeed be the best thing she does.

what standards?

And European news/sports channels > Fox when it comes to babes.

No more or less than any other outlet. You'd see that if you weren't blinded by irrational hatred.

You have funny definitions of words like 'hate'.

I get them from the dictionary. No wonder you don't recognize them.

Yet you still misuse them.
No, I don't.
I guess it's like how wingnuts can look at 98% of scientists agreeing, and still dismiss it.

Willful ignorance.
No, willful ignorance is how moonbats can look at obviously flawed science and claim it's correct.

Hands down.. the Gals of Fox News are the hottest babes in the news...

The 11 Hottest FOX News Reporters | NextRound.net

Kirsten Powers is a Fox News contributor and she is very attractive. Also, Laurie Dhue was hot too, but for some reason, not there anymore...:confused:

Laurie Dhue is a drunk who is on leave to kick her addiction.

She's not on leave, dipshit. She's also been sober since 2007

Can you make the same claim ?

Pretty insulting.

courtney_friel1.jpg

FOX’s Bio: Courtney Friel joined FOX News Channel in February 2007 as an entertainment reporter. Read more>>

<snip>

We’re so enamored with Ms. Friel we’ve decided to provide some bonus footage of Courtney doing what Courtney does best (read: looking hot).

What she does best is "looking hot". Yeah, that's a nice compliment. :cuckoo:
Those pictures are not from the Fox bio, as you're implying.

I'm not implying anything. I'm saying that the author of this list is insulting this reporter by claiming that what she does best is "look hot".

Link to the 'author' please.

To say that what she does best is look hot hardley says anything negative about anything else considering she's hotter than at least 95% of the population. So, if for example quantum physics was the second best thing she did, and she did it better than 94% of people on earth, I'd say that's still pretty impressive.

In any case, I'm pretty much certain her intelligence > rdean's.

damn straight brother:evil:..... like CBS and katie Coruic, now thems standards!!!!:rolleyes:

To say that what she does best is look hot hardley says anything negative about anything else considering she's hotter than at least 95% of the population. So, if for example quantum physics was the second best thing she did, and she did it better than 94% of people on earth, I'd say that's still pretty impressive.

In any case, I'm pretty much certain her intelligence > rdean's.

:lol: I stand corrected.

Forum List

Back