Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
Santa is a fictional character...describe him/her whatever you wish.

Jesus was (or is if you prefer) an actual person born in Bethlehem which is in Palestine. Highly unlikely he would have been white.

Again, none of this should matter. What's hilarious is the Fox culture that just automatically assumes any benefactory entity such as Santa for believers or Christianity for it's followers must be white.

Not certain why she felt the need to bring it up at all. :lol:

Given her recent exhausting run in with Palin, she probably thought she needed to re-establish her conservative credentials. Not a better way to do it than re-enforce the superstition of the ideology.

Look for her to get some sort of "meaty" multi-part report "assigned" to her concerning the under privileged or Africa. As stated, her career is secure; her credibility is tarnished.

Santa is a fictional character...describe him/her whatever you wish.

Jesus was (or is if you prefer) an actual person born in Bethlehem which is in Palestine. Highly unlikely he would have been white.

Again, none of this should matter. What's hilarious is the Fox culture that just automatically assumes any benefactory entity such as Santa for believers or Christianity for it's followers must be white.

Given her recent exhausting run in with Palin, she probably thought she needed to re-establish her conservative credentials. Not a better way to do it than re-enforce the superstition of the ideology.

Look for her to get some sort of "meaty" multi-part report "assigned" to her concerning the under privileged or Africa. As stated, her career is secure; her credibility is tarnished.

Her credibility is important at this point. Are you saying that because her career is secure, it's ok if her credibility is a little damaged? Just asking because you mentioned it a couple of times.

No, of course fox won't fire Kelly. She is doing exactly what she is being paid to do - mix and stir the shit. Indeed, this latest idiocy could get her a raise.

1461117_689144014440800_161783526_n.jpg

my gawd you really think she should FIRED over a comment on Santa Claus"
you people become hysterical over the dummest crap

just like on a thread on a Obama Selfie y

Last edited:
So people are being screwed over by real government policies and you are worried about comments on what race a two people you wish were fictional are.

and somehow we are all racist because of your obsession with race.

What is wrong with you people?

Her credibility is important at this point. Are you saying that because her career is secure, it's ok if her credibility is a little damaged? Just asking because you mentioned it a couple of times.

If credibility were important to her, she wouldn't be on Fox. The same goes for Ed Shultz at MSNBC. Both networks are the same.

But there are strains of journalism at those networks. Nobody would confuse Chris Wallace's superior credentials with those of Bill O'Reily or Chris Matthews resume with Al Sharpton. Where Kelly used to harbor a place that wasn't quite Wallace-esqe, she wasn't so clearly the entertainment business with most of the rest of the line-up. Now...it's unclear if shes a serious journalist. Her agent is going to steer her toward doing something with more gravitas soon.

As for if it's ok? As long as the paychecks hit the account, its okay with most news-network journalists. The question is whether or not she wants to be considered a serious journalist, have awards named after her, become a mentor to others, host Presidential debates, etc... All the things that serious players in the profession get to do. In truth, however, being on Fox will likely trump any sort of resurrection she tries to perform.

So people are being screwed over by real government policies and you are worried about comments on what race a two people you wish were fictional are.

I think we just find it hilarious the Faux News uses these kinds of "outrage" to get stupid white people like you upset.

Let's review, shall we. An obscure black columnist says that maybe we need a non-white or perhaps even non-human Santa. Most sensible people kind of shrug, but man, for the folks at Faux News, this is an OUTRAGE. Santa is totally white and so was Jesus!!!! You can't take that away from us!!!!

And when people point out how silly they look doing it, you guys get all upset that we aren't upset about other problems, usually caused the rich people who pay Faux News to keep you Cleetuses upset about this sort of shit.

I think we just find it hilarious the Faux News uses these kinds of "outrage" to get stupid white people like you upset.

Let's review, shall we. An obscure black columnist says that maybe we need a non-white or perhaps even non-human Santa. Most sensible people kind of shrug, but man, for the folks at Faux News, this is an OUTRAGE. Santa is totally white and so was Jesus!!!! You can't take that away from us!!!!

And when people point out how silly they look doing it, you guys get all upset that we aren't upset about other problems, usually caused the rich people who pay Faux News to keep you Cleetuses upset about this sort of shit.

Except it you who are getting outraged. I just find your racial obsession absolutely stupid.

Except it you who are getting outraged. I just find your racial obsession absolutely stupid.

Guy, you belong to a cult that thinks dark skin is a curse from God.

Let's keep in mind, Megyn Kelley was supposed to be the "Serious" journalist replacing Hannity.

:)

Last edited:

Hint- It wasn't a Conservative who posted the story to being with.
It's hilarious that the Left is so outraged over Fox News.

We are not upset, we are just having fun with the lefties who are so obsessed with one Cable News station that is not in lock step with all of the other lefty news media

AL Sharpton thinks Jesus was a negro.

There, I just balanced this thread out.

I now have 12 posts. 3 more before I can use URL links. Woo hooo

The level of crap this world is going through, and the left get all riled up by the notion that someone thinks Santa Clause was white.

Hey lefty, why don't you blame Hollywood for that?

Is Tim Allen or Ed Asner black?

No?

Hi lefties?

Are you really thinking there is less credibility with Fox News than MSNBC?

Want to compare absurdities?

Thought not.

No, you guys are really upset. Please review this thread and see who is losing there shit that News Barbie isn't turning out to be star they thought she'd be.

Just because you think that it is so, does not mean that it is.
I bet that the vast majority of Conservative's on this board don't even watch her show.
I don't.
Like I said it was not a righty who posted this about Kelly's show.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back