Fox News Hires Hillary Cheater Donna Brazile

Fox is slowly moving to the Dark Side.
They fired just about every conservative on Fox and now they've hired admitted Democratic Debate cheat Donna Brazile.

220px-Donna_Brazile_in_2014_at_the_Kaiser_Permanente_Center_for_Total_Health.jpg

Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News and take part in a civil - and sensible - debate
Apparently, you missed the reason ultra-right Fox News hired Brazile. They need more credibility in presenting ALL views, instead of mostly the dark-right side.
Brazile will provide a better DEBATE forum, which may be educational ... for the Trumpsters.

They fired just about every conservative on Fox and now they've hired admitted Democratic Debate cheat Donna Brazile.

220px-Donna_Brazile_in_2014_at_the_Kaiser_Permanente_Center_for_Total_Health.jpg

Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News and take part in a civil - and sensible - debate
Apparently, you missed the reason ultra-right Fox News hired Brazile. They need more credibility in presenting ALL views, instead of mostly the dark-right side.
Brazile will provide a better DEBATE forum, which may be educational ... for the Trumpsters.

Do ya think Brazile will go after the left?

You don’t appear to get it.
She was not hired to go after the left.
She will represent the Democratic side of political discussions and debates.

So how will she explain throwing hillary under the bus?

So how will she explain throwing hillary under the bus?
We’ll see. I did not watch Fox propaganda, but maybe now I will .

What happens if she tells the truth?

Don't Republican's ears bleed when they hear the truth?

Just watch Brazil on hannity.. he asked here 10 questions and she didn’t answer one lol haha
Except for letting 16 year olds vote was a yes

Frauds

Do you think Obama was really born in Kenya?
No?
Brazile was hired to push the audience to the left more.

I doubt Brazile will be on Fox long....because people will call in screaming at the producers demanding that lying Biatch be taken off the air.

:th_believecrap:
Fox is the only news organization that at least makes an attempt to show both sides.
The other's have gone completely to the left and only show what their Progressive taskmasters want them to show. They practice censorship, never showing anything positive about Trump.

:th_believecrap:
Fox is the only news organization that at least makes an attempt to show both sides.
The other's have gone completely to the left and only show what their Progressive taskmasters want them to show. They practice censorship, never showing anything positive about Trump.
If Trump does anything positive, then ALL news organizations will cover him/it.
The North Korea talks is an example, but Trump failed, praised the opposing dictator, praised Putin and ignored his uncivilized deeds, criticized the USA patriot McCain, etc.

Media tells it like it is, and they should.

Didn’t Disney buy Fox
Your best bet is stop watching television news, because all of it is garbage.
Your best bet is stop watching television news, because all of it is garbage.
ROFLMFAO

Darling, I stopped watching the news looooong ago
I’ll check out the headlines in the news online,
but, more times than not, I’ll start reading the article
and lose interest in the bullshit...political/issues anyway

8/10 times, I find out here, first

Anyhoo...what does your response
have to do with, what I stated?

Btw...I’m a fan...always look forward to your imput :113:

Fox has always been on the dark side

but where else is the right going to get their daily fix

"Impossible to believe that @FoxNews has hired @donnabrazile, the person fired by @CNN (after they tried to hide the bad facts, & failed) for giving Crooked Hillary Clinton the questions to a debate, something unimaginable. Now she is all over Fox, including Shep Smith, by far their lowest rated show. Watch the @FoxNews weekend daytime anchors, who are terrible, go after her big time. That’s what they want - but it sure is not what the audience wants!

Watching @FoxNews weekend anchors is worse than watching low ratings Fake News @CNN, or Lyin’ Brian Williams (remember when he totally fabricated a War Story trying to make himself into a hero, & got fired. A very dishonest journalist!) and the crew of degenerate Comcast (NBC/MSNBC) Trump haters, who do whatever Brian & Steve tell them to do. Like CNN, NBC is also way down in the ratings. But @FoxNews, who failed in getting the very BORING Dem debates, is now loading up with Democrats & even using Fake unsourced @nytimes as a “source” of information (ask the Times what they paid for the Boston Globe, & what they sold it for (lost 1.5 Billion Dollars), or their old headquarters building disaster, or their unfunded liability? @FoxNews is changing fast, but they forgot the people who got them there!" - President Trump

Then again she will fit right in as the only one who believes Fox reporting are those who find the noise soothing to the ears for those who believe

Then again maybe she will spill the beans on Hillary and I am sure the watches will lover her

Who nows but it sounds like a match made in heaven

sometimes facts become facts because they're in a newspaper as opposed to THE TRUTH!

Forum List

Back