Fox News Hires Hillary Cheater Donna Brazile

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Fox is slowly moving to the Dark Side.
They fired just about every conservative on Fox and now they've hired admitted Democratic Debate cheat Donna Brazile.

220px-Donna_Brazile_in_2014_at_the_Kaiser_Permanente_Center_for_Total_Health.jpg

Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News and take part in a civil - and sensible - debate

They fired just about every conservative on Fox and now they've hired admitted Democratic Debate cheat Donna Brazile.

220px-Donna_Brazile_in_2014_at_the_Kaiser_Permanente_Center_for_Total_Health.jpg

Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News and take part in a civil - and sensible - debate
They also have Juan Williams, and had Bob Beckel. Somebody has to be the anti-hero.
i agree. i miss Beckel. what happened to him anyway. Juan is annoying, not because he's liberal. he's just annoying!

They also have Juan Williams, and had Bob Beckel. Somebody has to be the anti-hero.
i agree. i miss Beckel. what happened to him anyway. Juan is annoying, not because he's liberal. he's just annoying!
Beckel got fired again.

“Mr. Beckel stormed out of his office when our client, a black IT employee came to service his computer, telling our client that he was leaving his office because he is black,” Wigdor said in a statement. “To make matters worse, after our client lodged a complaint about Mr. Beckel's racist behavior, Mr. Beckel, in front of Chief Human Resource Officer Kevin Lord, attempted to intimidate our client and persuade him to withdraw his complaint.”

Bob Beckel fired from Fox News' "The Five" after racist remark

"I dont speak for all Democrats. i only speak for Donna!"

"they lowered the voting age in Brazil...a country named after me"

Fox ownership has an objective. I feel sorry for Hannity and others being used to push this garbage. CNN won't have her, but Fox will?

Fox should only hire people who tell conservatives exactly what they want to hear.

They have on plenty of Democrats, but she's a rat...

Most don't even have the courage to come onto the show, as Hannity has stated he's invited Schiff on many times, and, the Dems are afraid of Fox questions in the debates.

"- Dirty Donna is coming to FOX News as a contributor. Will give tips on how to rig the primaries, pass debate questions to Skanks and register illegal voters. Is FOX that void of talent?."-

SHAME ON FOX.

I3QrCxP.png

Although Brazile was implicated in supplying the campaign with information ahead of Clinton’s appearances, that issue pertained only to March 2016 (during the Democratic primary, not the general election campaign) and involved CNN (not NBC), a campaign against Bernie Sanders (not Donald Trump), and a debate held on 6 March 2016 (not 26 September 2016).

FACT CHECK: Donna Brazile Leaves CNN After Leaks Reveal Campaign Collusion

Why do you guys care? It happened during the primary.

Forum List

Back