Fox News Has Dumped Lahaina And Has Moved On

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Fox News dumped the fires in Lahaina to cover the Trump Indictment.

Mission accomplished. Trump's legal problems are just a distraction. Distraction from the border. Distraction from Biden's money-laundering and bribery. Distraction from what the Uniparty thinks is not worth covering. Censorship 101

Fox News needed an excuse to stop covering the death and destruction in Lahaina, so the Uniparty delivers another Trump indictment.

Most of the media has refused to cover the story, but Fox doesn't seem to want to talk about it either.

Fox never covered the riots in Europe last month and now they aren't covering the mass-murder of indigenous people on the Island Of Maui.

This isn't the first time the federal government murdered a large group of natives and I'm sure this won't be the last.

Can we say Wounded Knee?

Untitled.jpg

Biden refused to visit East Palestine Ohio, and he claims he going to Maui.....but I don't think he's going to be welcome if or when he does.

Last edited:

Mission accomplished. Trump's legal problems are just a distraction. Distraction from the border. Distraction from Biden's money-laundering and bribery. Distraction from what the Uniparty thinks is not worth covering. Censorship 101

Fox News needed an excuse to stop covering the death and destruction in Lahaina, so the Uniparty delivers another Trump indictment.

Most of the media has refused to cover the story, but Fox doesn't seem to want to talk about it either.

Fox never covered the riots in Europe last month and now they aren't covering the mass-murder of indigenous people on the Island Of Maui.

This isn't the first time the federal government murdered a large group of natives and I'm sure this won't be the last.

Can we say Wounded Knee?

View attachment 815483

Biden refused to visit East Palestine Ohio, and he claims he going to Maui.....but I don't think he's going to be welcome if or when he does.

They need to look away while Biden's pals swoop in to buy up all the land from the displaced natives.

There was a 10 minute segment on it this morning.....Mostly about the death toll and Uncle RICO's lack of concern as he starts yet another "vacation" in Reno.
No mention of it on Fox & Friends.

None.
They need to look away while Biden's pals swoop in to buy up all the land from the displaced natives.
Doesn't matter what political party they support.....rich people are prone to wanting and getting whatever they want.
But the rich in the Democrat Party seem to like getting what they want for free instead of working for it.

This comes from not learning a strong work ethic early on.

Does this mean that FOX News is no longer the bastion of conservatives and has joined the dark side and become just another liberal news outlet?

Does this mean that FOX News is no longer the bastion of conservatives and has joined the dark side and become just another liberal news outlet?
Just because they fired Tucker and sold their soul to the luciferian Left in no way suggests they have gone to the dark side, although it is a pretty good indication.

Can we say Wounded Knee?

View attachment 815483

Did you notice cult member bodecea branded the story of Wounded Knee "fake news"? That's how deep the Biden cult is.

Can we say Wounded Knee?

View attachment 815483

You're such an ass. Fox (like you) are missing the part of the disaster the residents are getting mad about... lack of empathy.

Sorry.....they went to the dark side long before they ambushed Trump in 2016.
The only difference is that CNN, MSNBC, and the other's are unwatchable.
Fox is working with the other channels, but they're at least willing to cover stories the other folks refuse to cover.
This only means you have to verify everything they publish, whereas the rest of them aren't even worthy of tuning in for one min.

Forum List

Back