Fox News deletes “mysteriously” from headline about Arizona governor taking 1-day trip

Again, don't understand why you brownshirts are so interested in Fox. Nobody with sense pays attention to them.
You are another brain dead Orwellian poster who used to adore and watch Fox.

I heard it on Fox.....no further updates would be forthcoming from the cheater states where Trump was winning because they had stopped counting.

Actually, and I know this is a word you commies don't understand, Fox promotes choice.

Fox is telling the truth as always wacko.

Even more evidence of what I call the Jacobinization of the Trump cult.

Heck I didn't know that even. Ya who knows what's in their state constitution or how they set up their business?
The order of succession in Arizona is the secretary of state, followed by the attorney general, followed by the treasurer.

The governor, SOS, and AG are all out of state, so the Treasurer gets the mantle.

The first outlet to report the erroneous story was Newsweak, numbnutz.
Wrong, numbnutz. If you read the Newsweek story, they quote several X posts announcing the governor's "Mysterious" absence. So those people obviously heard from somewhere before Newsweek.

It appears the original source is a person who calls herself a "free speech journalist".

The dumbass misread the Treasurer's tweet and got the ball rolling.

This is what I mean about parroting retards.

The Treasurer's tweet very clearly states "until mid-morning tomorrow", but people see and hear what they want to see and hear.

The level of journalism in this country has always sucked, but X (twitter) has exacerbated the problem by creating a nation of short attention spans.

Forum List

Back