Fox News calls Michelle Obama "Obama's baby mama"

? Did he put it back in the filter?

Mani, did you get religion or something?

You've really changed your opinion on this racism/sexism thing, haven't you. I remember when you so eloquently argued that nappy headed ho was neither racist nor sexist.

:eusa_whistle:

Mani, did you get religion or something?

You've really changed your opinion on this racism/sexism thing, haven't you. I remember when you so eloquently argued that nappy headed ho was neither racist nor sexist.

:eusa_whistle:

Sometimes I say things just to piss you off. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now. :D

Must really frost you that most people like and watch Fox and when given the choice between the leftwing spin machine our national news used to be they switched in droves to Fox.

SARG, I can imagine your television stays on FOX. You know, I expect you need all the news "spoon fed" to you with a special GOP spin. Yup, from special bush news conferences to FOX. You are glued to the TV for those.

I expect FOX will become more desperate as November approaches and they will be spewing more racial slurs and insults. SARG, you should be proud!

SARG, I can imagine your television stays on FOX. You know, I expect you need all the news "spoon fed" to you with a special GOP spin. Yup, from special bush news conferences to FOX. You are glued to the TV for those.

I expect FOX will become more desperate as November approaches and they will be spewing more racial slurs and insults. SARG, you should be proud!

You want to address me with rank? It is GySgt, not sarge. A Sarge is generally an army term and it applies in the marine Corps when seldom used to a 3 stripe basic Sgt.

Feel free to call me any name you want, but if you are going to use rank get it the fuck right.

As for Fox, I do not watch television news at all, except when trapped in some doctors office and they have CNN on. But there IS a reason Fox beats all the other networks and it is not because most Americans are ignorant. There is a reason the other liberal net works have been forced to temper their unmitigated left lean of late.

oh bullshit. Fox is to news what candy is to nutrition. Lets not read too deep into why kids flock tot he candy store.

Fox News Channel Leads in 2007 Cable News Ratings

MSNBC, CNBC, CNN Headline News Experience Growth
By Marisa Guthrie -- Broadcasting & Cable, 1/4/2008 5:11:00 PM

Fox News Channel once again ended the year as cable’s top news network, followed by CNN, with few radical ratings dips or surges for either network. But among the channels with smaller audience totals -- MSNBC, CNBC and CNN Headline News -- 2007 was a year of growth.

For the year in primetime, Fox News was the No. 6-ranked cable channel behind USA Network, TNT, ESPN, TBS and Lifetime Television. That’s two notches higher than its ranking last year. CNN, its closest news competitor, was No. 26, down one.

Fox News was down 1% in total viewers in total day and 3% in the 25-54 demographic, but it still boasted most of the top-rated shows on cable news led by The O’Reilly Factor, which has been No. 1 in its 8 p.m. time slot for 85 consecutive months.

Fox News Channel Leads in 2007 Cable News Ratings - 1/4/2008 5:11:00 PM - Broadcasting & Cable

You want to address me with rank? It is GySgt, not sarge. A Sarge is generally an army term and it applies in the marine Corps when seldom used to a 3 stripe basic Sgt.

Feel free to call me any name you want, but if you are going to use rank get it the fuck right.

As for Fox, I do not watch television news at all, except when trapped in some doctors office and they have CNN on. But there IS a reason Fox beats all the other networks and it is not because most Americans are ignorant. There is a reason the other liberal net works have been forced to temper their unmitigated left lean of late.

Have you never watched Glenn Beck on CNN every night? He talks conservative points for an hour. Does FOX allow a similar show on liberal points? No, and they won't. CNN sometimes does spew liberal retoric but nowhere near the right wing spin of FOX news.

I am not a liberal. I have always tried to stay moderate and even supported McCain until be changed his tune to suit the far right of his party. He has become a bush lapdog as of late. He has lost his independence for one reason. He wanted his party's nomination.

Have you never watched Glenn Beck on CNN every night? He talks conservative points for an hour. Does FOX allow a similar show on liberal points? No, and they won't. CNN sometimes does spew liberal retoric but nowhere near the right wing spin of FOX news.

I am not a liberal. I have always tried to stay moderate and even supported McCain until be changed his tune to suit the far right of his party. He has become a bush lapdog as of late. He has lost his independence for one reason. He wanted his party's nomination.

LOL, once again for the slow, Bush is not FAR right, he is barely, if at all, right of center. McCain is no right winger. He is a liberal that pretends to be a Republican to get elected.

You may be right about bush...he is probably just slow. He has allowed DICK too much power. DICK's insistence on Dumsfeld as Defense Secretary spoiled the Iraq issue. Now bush and the GOP have lost control of Congress and may even lose the WH in November.

Forum List

Back