FOX News Bill O'Reilly...Just Might Pack It In

This kind of thinking tells us all you need to know about Democrats.
They have no problem whatsoever with government sticking their hands in someone else's
pockets.Government in this argument takes 50% of someones money and the Libs cheer....

What a fucked up way to live your life....

Who else here would like to give away half of their pay?

You call investing in our country a "give a way". Why don't you fucking leave. You don't deserve to use the roads and bridges. Just go to a country that shares your values.

Fuck you, ass-munch.
Neither you nor any-damned-body else is entitled to half of my pay.

Why don't you "just go to" the Netherlands where you can give their government half of your pay and get health care and anything else you think you deserve handed to you.

Sorry to hear that you can't take care of yourself.

Get yourself a bib or you're going to ruin your keyboard.

:cuckoo:

You call investing in our country a "give a way". Why don't you fucking leave. You don't deserve to use the roads and bridges. Just go to a country that shares your values.

What's funny is that you want other peoples money to go for the roads and bridges through higher taxes....but not your own. You're a pathetic hypocrite. :eusa_whistle:

O'Reilly currently resides in New York state which means he voluntarily pays NYS income taxes, while a simple move to another state could save him tens of thousands.

And yet he doesn't...while at the same time throwing a fit over the possibility of a portion of his income being taxed at a slightly higher level?

What a phoney fuck.

What's phoney is this liberal mantra of "slightly higher level". Fact is that the long term capital gains tax of 15% going up to the regular tax bracket is more than "slightly higher level".
Let's keep it honest, Okay?????????????

Then you are as blind as a goddamed bat. What else is new...a blind, deaf Republican. I at least changed when the Republican party turned into a tool for corporations and the wealthy. When Nixon took us off the gold standard one $20 bill would buy one $20 gold piece. Now it takes about 90 $20 bills to buy a $20 gold piece. He's also the son-of-a-bitch who fixed it so the offspring of the wealthy would never have to go to war. Add that to tax cuts and increased spending beginning 30 years ago and VOILA! A Republican party which doesn't even resemble what they used to stand for.

WHO took the US off the Gold Standard?

What is being considered is raising the top rate from 35% to 39.6%

Gosh only the better part of 40% of one labors,why would anybody complain about that??

Yeah. Who would have a problem working till May just to pay off the Federal Government? Especially when they also have to pay State, local, Sales, and Property taxes.

I thought Rush said he was leaving the country if/when Obama won. I know he did leave the country but that was a quick sex trip that had something to do with illegal drugs he had.

No that was if Obamacare passed.
But Rush is still here.

I was listening and I remember the program in which he said that, and it was that he could and he would leave the country to get his health care, that the healthcare was good in Costa Rica.

Gosh only the better part of 40% of one's labor,why would anybody complain about that??

Last time the rate was there was under Bill clinton. His administration created 22 million new jobs and balanced the annual budget with a definite projection to completely pay off the national debt by 2012. Bush came along and cut taxes twice, started two wars...one totally unnecessary and doubled the national debt from $5.7 to $11 trillion dollars. He left annual interest payments of close to half a trillion dollars and completely wrecked the economy. Blind, Deaf Republicans never look around much.

As far as labor?? People in that bracket wouldn't recognize labor unless some illegal was doing it. Most of them inheirited their wealth but one things for damn sure...labor to them is on the Internet and their cell phone.

Gosh only the better part of 40% of one labors,why would anybody complain about that??
When was the last time YOU cut a check to Uncle Sam?

Funny thing about you libs, is most of you have never written a check to the feds.

Put your money where your damn mouth is, and write return to sender on that refund check.

If you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk.

Yeah, that'll fuckin' happen!:eusa_whistle:

The put your money where your mouth is, and lead by example.....whoops, I forgot, Liberals "invest in America" with other people's money, not their own! Forget it; just go to someplace like North Korea, where they have the sort of regime YOU seem to want, and EVERYONE is FORCED to "invest" in the State, on pain of being dragged off to some gulag. Just go, instead of trying to establish that Stalinism here.

As far as labor?? People in that bracket wouldn't recognize labor unless some illegal was doing it. Most of them inheirited their wealth

Link? Proof? Bitter little nobody?

Like I said in the other post. I started out in a uranium factory in Oak Ridge, TN...worked rotating shift there for ten years. Transferred to the data processing center in 1961. Worked rotating shift there for 7 years and was promoted to operations manager. I served in that capactiy for 25 years and retired 17 years ago. Our IBM center was one of the 50 largest computing centers in the world.

I live in a 4br brick on 1 1/2 acre lot with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a two level dock, a boat, an irrigation system with an in lake pump, my wife drives a 2009 Lincoln and I have a new F150 truck with Ecoboost.

I have three children, two with masters degrees, eight grandchildren and one great grandchild.

I've gottcher Bitter Lil Nobody a schwangin!

I repeat... most of the people in the 35% bracket wouldn't recognize labor if it bit them in the ass. They've watched other people do it all their lives.

As far as labor?? People in that bracket wouldn't recognize labor unless some illegal was doing it. Most of them inheirited their wealth

Link? Proof? Bitter little nobody?

Like I said in the other post. I started out in a uranium factory in Oak Ridge, TN...worked rotating shift there for ten years. Transferred to the data processing center in 1961. Worked rotating shift there for 7 years and was promoted to operations manager. I served in that capactiy for 25 years and retired 17 years ago. Our IBM center was one of the 50 largest computing centers in the world.

I live in a 4br brick on 1 1/2 acre lot with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a two level dock, a boat, an irrigation system with an in lake pump, my wife drives a 2009 Lincoln and I have a new F150 truck with Ecoboost.

I have three children, two with masters degrees, eight grandchildren and one great grandchild.

I've gottcher Bitter Lil Nobody a schwangin!

I repeat... most of the people in the 35% bracket wouldn't recognize labor if it bit them in the ass. They've watched other people do it all their lives.

Define labor

O'Reilly Says He May "Pack It In" If Obama Raises Taxes On Him Too Much

It's well known he get's 10 million a year from Fox, but if he get's taxed 50%, he's quitting. 5 million is simply not enough.

If Barack Obama begins taxing me more than 50%, which is very possible, I don’t know how much longer I’m going to do this. I like my job but there comes a point when taxation becomes oppressive.

------------------

He is so right. Who could live on $5,000,000.00 a year. How dare they.

Who can blame him! Even if we took 100% of the income of all people making over $1 mil, it won't cover the deficit.

Libtards we have a spending problem not a taxing problem!

Gosh only the better part of 40% of one's labor,why would anybody complain about that??

Last time the rate was there was under Bill clinton. His administration created 22 million new jobs and balanced the annual budget with a definite projection to completely pay off the national debt by 2012. Bush came along and cut taxes twice, started two wars...one totally unnecessary and doubled the national debt from $5.7 to $11 trillion dollars. He left annual interest payments of close to half a trillion dollars and completely wrecked the economy. Blind, Deaf Republicans never look around much.

As far as labor?? People in that bracket wouldn't recognize labor unless some illegal was doing it. Most of them inheirited their wealth but one things for damn sure...labor to them is on the Internet and their cell phone.

If you want to go back to the Clinton tax rates across the board a bunch of Democrats are going to have an issue with you raising taxes on poor people during a recession. If you don't want to do that you shouldn't be talking about how Clinton did things that have nothing to do with taxing the rich.

It takes a lot more work to earn $10,000,000 than it takes to earn $5,000,000. But if one has to do $10,000,000 worth to get $5,000,000 one does have to question whether the extra effort is worth it. Especially if one already has several millions stashed.

Who IS John Galt?

he's a character in a particularly putrid novel that seems to attract the adoration of dimwits.

why do you ask?

bigstockphotohammerstri.jpg

If you want to go back to the Clinton tax rates across the board a bunch of Democrats are going to have an issue with you raising taxes on poor people during a recession. If you don't want to do that you shouldn't be talking about how Clinton did things that have nothing to do with taxing the rich.

Have you forgotten...half of the workers in America pay no federal income tax at all.

In 1950 the income tax rate for anybody who earned more than $300,000 per year was 91% of the excess. This was a different country back then. Rich people's sons went to war and the rich paid their way. Now the rich are the entitled ones. They talk about entitlements when they're really the only ones who are. They sport the best health care in the world and begrudge the poorest in the country even getting an annual examination. I hope their stomach cancer doesn't cause them too much pain.

Forum List

Back