FOX News Bill O'Reilly...Just Might Pack It In

Actually, Mr. O'Reilly may be thinking of retiring in a year or two. He's about that age, he's done rather well in life, and he's been strapped on the hotseat of tv for a long time now. That job is an 80-hour a week venture. He's spoken often and fondly of his father in the past and has traditional values. After 60, all that work loses its glamor, such that one would think he's trying to talk himself into it. It's just that his buds, many of whom are washington insiders, egg him on to do another season until.... fill in the blank because he's the best in the business right now.

IMHO of two cents.

He's not the type to retire.

Actually, Mr. O'Reilly may be thinking of retiring in a year or two. He's about that age, he's done rather well in life, and he's been strapped on the hotseat of tv for a long time now. That job is an 80-hour a week venture. He's spoken often and fondly of his father in the past and has traditional values. After 60, all that work loses its glamor, such that one would think he's trying to talk himself into it. It's just that his buds, many of whom are washington insiders, egg him on to do another season until.... fill in the blank because he's the best in the business right now.

IMHO of two cents.

He's not the type to retire.

he's having way too much fun and making way too much money to retire.

Obama can't increase the tax rate...that's the job of congress

Obama can't wage war against another country like Libya without Congressional approval either. So much for what is supposed to be the job of Congress.

In any case, while I do not watch his show, your argument lacks credibility. You in no way proved that his statement, that he'd quit if federal taxes were 50%, is a lie, yet you called him a liar. It's a simple statement, which you cannot possible prove to be a lie until such time as taxes actually are 50% and yet, he doesn't quit. When that happens, you can tell us he's a liar. Until then, you are not a liar but you are full of shit.

Oh no, O'Reilly was exaggerating to make a point and the anti conservative wonk calls him a liar.......... tell me ace, how often do you call that asswipe O'Bamma a liar? That's what I thought.

In other words, O'Reilly was lying to make a point and honest people called him out on it.

O'Reilly's base actually believed the President of the United States took a trip costing $200,000,000.00 a DAY. They now believe health care is bad. They believe Obama is a Muslim. All O'Reilly's base hear are lies. And the President is an "asswipe"?

I don't get you people. Maybe it's some kind of mercury poisoning? You have some kind of mental illness. What else could it be?

Exactly!

People who make less than $100K per year fall for that scripted millionaire's horse schit and then go vote for the party which 90% of the time votes for things which are against their interest. Unless this country comes up with something which requires millionaires kids to go help fight their made up battles and once again requires those who profit the most from our country to do their part it will fall on it's ass. We used to pay our way...until Reagan took the national debt from less than $1 trillion to more than $4 trillion...at least after Bush41 continued his setup.

You know...it would almost be worth it to see that bunch of millionaire pansies have to actually do something productive. They take inheirited money and speculate with it and live in luxury and never actually produce a goddamed thing. Then they know that no matter how many unnecessary wars they start their own will never have to fight in one. The financial slaves and peons will take care of that.

Judging by your obvious class envy I'm betting you are not only a Democrat hack but a union flack also....... twat.

O'Reilly currently resides in New York state which means he voluntarily pays NYS income taxes, while a simple move to another state could save him tens of thousands.

And yet he doesn't...while at the same time throwing a fit over the possibility of a portion of his income being taxed at a slightly higher level?

What a phoney fuck.

O'Reilly currently resides in New York state which means he voluntarily pays NYS income taxes, while a simple move to another state could save him tens of thousands.

And yet he doesn't...while at the same time throwing a fit over the possibility of a portion of his income being taxed at a slightly higher level?

What a phoney fuck.

Are you a Rush fan then? I suppose you must respect the hell out of him because he moved out of New York due to taxes.

Why do you liberals feel the need to play this "Well, as a Republican...(or former Republican) I think the Republicans are just awful" game? Everyone can see through your bullshit from a mile away. Stop wasting your time.

Does this look like a Democrat?

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry
2008 Obama

Kerry and Obama were protest votes. After I saw George W. Bush screw up an opportunity to completely pay down the national debt/coupled with my disappointment with the criminal Nixon and Reagan's "Blow It Out Your Ass" spending...that did it.

Summary of O'Reilly's words:

"If Obama Increases The Tax Rate To 50% I Don't Know How Much Longer I'm Gonna' Be Doing This!" This being the O'Reilly Factor

1) Obama can't increase the tax rate...that's the job of congress
2) Nobody's advocating a 50% tax rate for anyone
3) What is being considered is raising the top rate from 35% to 39.6%
4) O'Reilly didn't quit during the Clinton years when the rate was 39.6%
5) His salary from Fox is $10 million and take home is about $6.5 million
6) He probably earns another $6.5 million from books and other interests

A Summary of all that is proof that he's a damned liar

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Here is what he REALLY said:

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

That was an incredibly disengenuous post with Cammpbell's post. That was quite a spin on the actual facts from O'Reilly. :lol:

"If Obama Increases The Tax Rate To 50% I Don't Know How Much Longer I'm Gonna' Be Doing This!" This being the O'Reilly Factor

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

That was an incredibly disengenuous post with Cammpbell's post. That was quite a spin on the actual facts from O'Reilly. :lol:

It's odd that people choose to bullshit about something that is very easy to prove. Is it down to a basic lack of intellect? :lol:

Nice try...that's not what I saw and heard. You've pulled up some other of his bullschit!

He said, "If Obama Raises Tax Rates To 50% I Don't Know How Much Longer I'll Do This!!"

LOL!!!!!! I Found It!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/21/lawrence-odonnell-bill-oreilly-lie_n_973484.html

Last edited:
O'Reilly Says He May "Pack It In" If Obama Raises Taxes On Him Too Much

It's well known he get's 10 million a year from Fox, but if he get's taxed 50%, he's quitting. 5 million is simply not enough.

If Barack Obama begins taxing me more than 50%, which is very possible, I don’t know how much longer I’m going to do this. I like my job but there comes a point when taxation becomes oppressive.

------------------

He is so right. Who could live on $5,000,000.00 a year. How dare they.

You know, I don't want the tax increases.

But, if it makes him quit, I would be first in line to get them increased.

Why do you liberals feel the need to play this "Well, as a Republican...(or former Republican) I think the Republicans are just awful" game? Everyone can see through your bullshit from a mile away. Stop wasting your time.

Does this look like a Democrat?.

You're full of shit, and anyone who bothers to look can see it. Drop the bit already.

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry
2008 Obama

Kerry and Obama were protest votes. After I saw George W. Bush screw up an opportunity to completely pay down the national debt/coupled with my disappointment with the criminal Nixon and Reagan's "Blow It Out Your Ass" spending...that did it.

Looks like a lib or dem. All the same to me.

I'd recognize it even if you didn't have on a blue dress.

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry
2008 Obama

Looks like a lib or dem. All the same to me.

Then you are as blind as a goddamed bat. What else is new...a blind, deaf Republican. I at least changed when the Republican party turned into a tool for corporations and the wealthy. When Nixon took us off the gold standard one $20 bill would buy one $20 gold piece. Now it takes about 90 $20 bills to buy a $20 gold piece. He's also the son-of-a-bitch who fixed it so the offspring of the wealthy would never have to go to war. Add that to tax cuts and increased spending beginning 30 years ago and VOILA! A Republican party which doesn't even resemble what they used to stand for.

In other words, O'Reilly was lying to make a point and honest people called him out on it.

O'Reilly's base actually believed the President of the United States took a trip costing $200,000,000.00 a DAY. They now believe health care is bad. They believe Obama is a Muslim. All O'Reilly's base hear are lies. And the President is an "asswipe"?

I don't get you people. Maybe it's some kind of mercury poisoning? You have some kind of mental illness. What else could it be?

Exactly!

People who make less than $100K per year fall for that scripted millionaire's horse schit and then go vote for the party which 90% of the time votes for things which are against their interest. Unless this country comes up with something which requires millionaires kids to go help fight their made up battles and once again requires those who profit the most from our country to do their part it will fall on it's ass. We used to pay our way...until Reagan took the national debt from less than $1 trillion to more than $4 trillion...at least after Bush41 continued his setup.

You know...it would almost be worth it to see that bunch of millionaire pansies have to actually do something productive. They take inheirited money and speculate with it and live in luxury and never actually produce a goddamed thing. Then they know that no matter how many unnecessary wars they start their own will never have to fight in one. The financial slaves and peons will take care of that.

The American people are going to be asking themselves one question next November when they walk into a voting booth and that is this...am I going to be better off under this President or someone else? The Obama reelection strategy is already mapped out...they will blame Republican "obstructionism" for everything that's wrong with the economy (hoping that people will somehow forget that Democrats failed miserably to pass anything that created jobs while they held super majorities) and try to get the 49% of the people who don't pay income taxes to believe that a soak the rich plan will fix the economy and get them back to work.

I don't think it's going to work. This isn't some vague concept in play...it's reality. The 14 million people who are out of work are tired of empty promises. They ran through their life savings while waiting for this President to chase things like ObamaCare. Now they're scared and angry. They're going to vote for change again because the change they got last time didn't help them at all.
Maybe people should vote for policies but I think they vote for the candidate they can identify with. If Republicans think they can win with any candidate they are making a big mistake.

Cammmpbell - only 43 posts and he's already to "Village Idiot" levels of stupidity similar to RDean

You guys call me stupid, but you never prove me wrong. Hilarious. Hey, don't you have an apology to make somewhere to BP?

What is being considered is raising the top rate from 35% to 39.6%

Gosh only the better part of 40% of one labors,why would anybody complain about that??

What is being considered is raising the top rate from 35% to 39.6%

Gosh only the better part of 40% of one labors,why would anybody complain about that??

If you only could understand what the beef is. They are talking about capital gains tax being raised....does this help? If not, try watching the O'Reilly vid and he can explain it to you. :eusa_whistle:

Libs have no problem taking other people's money.
Look at it this way.
Your take home every week is $1,000.00
Then some dumb ass lib is on the message board approves taking an extra $250.00
Now your take home is $750.00....

Tell me you don't have any problem with this!!!!!

Forum List

Back