Fox News: Biden losing to Desantis by 4% but beating Trump by 8%

Trump is relevant to those who still have there trump flags flying. He is like when water beds was the latest fad. Eventually it leaks and you have a mess to clean up.

I’m starting to think

Wow! I'm so happy for you! I bet your doctors will be thrilled.

Meantime, anyone who takes any poll seriously two years out is just plain wasting their time.

ITMT, Trump or DeSantis, both are a TOTAL WIN for the GOP and a TOTAL LOSS for democrats.

Dems need to keep working on new ways to keep stealing another election fast!

Trump is relevant to those who still have there trump flags flying. He is like when water beds was the latest fad. Eventually it leaks and you have a mess to clean up.
This is another lie just like all the other lies. The left was absolutely sure they had the goods on Trump, on conservatives, on trump supporters, on Republicans, on the Trump kids, on Melania. That Twitter was on the up and up, that big pharma was to be trusted, the FBI/DoJ were above reproach... On the investigations, on Russia Gate, the election of 2020 which we now know is stolen, the covid vaxx gain of function that we now know we paid for and fauci directed and funded (him and obama) and Ukraine.... all of it...Joe's hand in it, and now the alleged money laundering war..... and THEN This That and the other....and YOUR SIDE, has been shown to have lied....every. Single. Time.

and now you want us to believe this shit too. LOLOLOLOL

This is another lie just like all the other lies. The left was absolutely sure they had the goods on Trump, on conservatives, on trump supporters, on Republicans, on the Trump kids, on Melania. That Twitter was on the up and up, that big pharma was to be trusted, the FBI/DoJ were above reproach... On the investigations, on Russia Gate, the election of 2020 which we now know is stolen, the covid vaxx gain of function that we now know we paid for and fauci directed and funded (him and obama) and Ukraine.... all of it...Joe's hand in it, and now the alleged money laundering war..... and THEN This That and the other....and YOUR SIDE, has been shown to have lied....every. Single. Time.

and now you want us to believe this shit too. LOLOLOLOL
A lie, so are u saying Trump is not relevant to those who fly his flag or that water beds will come back into style.

Yeah.....stay away from Trump....shift over to DeSantis.....yeah.....that's the ticket.

Biden says wages went up faster than prices...and I believe him.....yeah......that's the ticket.

I’m starting to think that Donald Trump’s political career is over.

New poll suggests Republicans by a 56%-33% margin prefer Gov. Ron DeSantis over former President Trump as 2024 GOP presidential nominee” 2024 showdowns: Biden tops Trump but trails DeSantis in national poll's potential match ups | Fox News

Trump supporters are truly delusional – to believe Trump could beat President Biden.

Otherwise, as for the poll respondents, they are indeed the definition of insanity.

Forum List

Back